Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't see why anyone would buy knives with her name on though. Are people really that flush that they'd just buy anything they are shown? I know they think they're supporting her but she's shown herself to be just out for the cash at the end of the day.

I've noticed that a lot (going by reshares on stories etc) of people that tend to buy any crap pedaled by influencers tend to be people trying to set up their own pages or friends of the person flogging tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes indeed!
Dan left shane high and dry when covid started.
Dan was then the guy doing ALL the Trisha promo….
Shane to be fair seems to have really made the business work. But Trisha using Shane is not only just Trisha NOT using Dan, it’s a deliberate choice
Very deliberately! Considering Dan still works in social media content creating. Ooohhhh I love the bit of drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've noticed that a lot (going by reshares on stories etc) of people that tend to buy any crap pedaled by influencers tend to be people trying to set up their own pages or friends of the person flogging tat.
100% agree its all the bloggers and ones with businesses who bought them and tagged Trisha so Trisha would share and then all her followers would follow them. It's an endless circle of tit.

Reactions: 12
100% agree its all the bloggers and ones with businesses who bought them and tagged Trisha so Trisha would share and then all her followers would follow them. It's an endless circle of tit.
One step removed from a pyramid scheme tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn't believe it yesterday when I saw that it was knives Trisha was selling. Two knives, the exact same - what planet is she on.

If Trisha is to succeed long term, she needs to pay some advisors or agents for their expertise. I doubt any market research was done, who needs 2 small knives- one for the office for feck sake 🤔 she needs some to help her professionalise her whole offering, from what she wears when doing events to how delivers on camera & business end. Though I fear she knows it all and won't pay anyone to advise.

This time i am unfollowing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey look, I'm a drunk a Heffalump in Lanza on my last night... But anybody who is still following her needs to stop and do the search like the rest of us. Numbers must be reduced for this tyrant.

Sláinte.

IMG_20220430_004439.jpg

Reactions: 15
Couldn't believe it yesterday when I saw that it was knives Trisha was selling. Two knives, the exact same - what planet is she on.

If Trisha is to succeed long term, she needs to pay some advisors or agents for their expertise. I doubt any market research was done, who needs 2 small knives- one for the office for feck sake 🤔 she needs some to help her professionalise her whole offering, from what she wears when doing events to how delivers on camera & business end. Though I fear she knows it all and won't pay anyone to advise.

This time i am unfollowing
The fact i think she said they were 13 months in the making I’m come us swear they are a gift from god the state 🔪 id probably pick up a set at the bargain basket in a euro shop better 😜

Reactions: 9
She has a plaster on her thumb in the chopping video and her tan is atrocious, I mean she photo shops all her other videos,why not this?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Close up video of her chopping and the hands absolutely filthy looking 🤢
All I can see is the big belly and the top 3 sizes too small stretched across it.

Unless the transformation part is an expansion?!

• Sad
Laughing at Ystyle not buying into the Trisha knife nonsense and recommending knives from Arnotts. 3 good knives cheaper than Trisha's in the sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They're basically just what's called a tomato knife. A great knife yes, but will absolutely slice your hand apart and are a lot more dangerous I think than a straight blade.

Someone asked her if hers were better than the victorinox in a question box... some neck on her to say they are.

Link above is the type of thing I'm thinking of. Will cost less than a tenner each in any decent shop.

• Wow
They're basically just what's called a tomato knife. A great knife yes, but will absolutely slice your hand apart and are a lot more dangerous I think than a straight blade.

Someone asked her if hers were better than the victorinox in a question box... some neck on her to say they are.

Link above is the type of thing I'm thinking of. Will cost less than a tenner each in any decent shop.
Victorinox are definitely way better, I use them at work and they are popular for a reason!

Reactions: 4
If you look at the gombeens commenting on her video asking her how they get these knives, even though it's plastered all over her social media and she has links in her stories, you get an idea who her clientele is 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.