Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they where the same but on closer look there not but still u can see the change

Reactions: 5
And at that size that’s not an extra few pounds or a stone, it’s serious weight she’s put on. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s up 2 to 3 stone, easily.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think the "twins" don't look alike?They are the only blondes in a family of brunettes so am instant likeness would be drawn.....the niece is quite gaunt and the sister has fuller features....I think if one girl went brunette the twins reference would stop....

Reactions: 6
Wonder who the 3rd glass of wine on the table is for. Also strange to have a wine bucket right beside the non drinker of the group.

Was it not just the 3 of them out? The girl in the left of the pic looks to have moved to the right for the photo because the dinner plate is at the left.....

Reactions: 1
I think the girls look very alike but that can be subjective, and either way they ain't the focus of the thread.
Just copped Trishas legs splayed stance while sitting again.
I was out last night with friends in Galway and wearing tights under a frock, had a bitta hot crotch but that's better than chub rub on the thighs...
One thing for sure, her bits won't over heat with the ould man swollen balls stance.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was it not just the 3 of them out? The girl in the left of the pic looks to have moved to the right for the photo because the dinner plate is at the left.....
Trisha isn't drinking anymore so why 3 glasses of wine on the table and the girl has only moved slightly over. Why would she move her plate & cutlery just for a pic. The wine bucket is right beside Trish.

Trisha isn't drinking anymore so why 3 glasses of wine on the table and the girl has only moved slightly over. Why would she move her plate & cutlery just for a pic. The wine bucket is right beside Trish.

I think you're misunderstanding me - I'm basically pointing out that there's 3 wine glasses, and 3 main course plates. The girl on the very left of the pic is not sitting in a place and her place looks to be at the very left as we're looking at the table in the picture... so basically they're all drinking.

The aul anxiety mustn't bother her when she knows she can get a taxi back to the hotel!

Reactions: 11
She should stop showing her family so much. The children too. They are not hers to share.
Focus on the transformation woman. Get back to your roots.
Talk about packing healthy snacks for the beach. Or that you had an idea cream and fish and chips but it was worth it. Etc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she never drank and was in bed by 12...they went to the restaurant at around 6..there are 3 glasses of wine at that table...even if she only had 1 glass cos she was driving today could she not say that....she would actually want to go to therapy for lying...she is terrible for lies

Reactions: 11
She has a serious puffy face up on her! Like a wan who was puking or crying. Or had drunk sleep face down in the pillow.
Speaking from experience.

• Haha
She has a serious puffy face up on her! Like a wan who was puking or crying. Or had drunk sleep face down in the pillow.
Speaking from experience.
I thought the exact same,crying eyes..a fresh person would look fresh wouldnt they...also why shes wearing those huge sunglasses on an overcast day..I think they hide a lot

Thread title:
My clothes are busting at the seams, I don’t over eat or drink maybe just in my dreams!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
New thread title suggestion: Trisha's Transformation #11 transforming food and drink into weight gain

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have sales of her knives stagnated or has she received a new consignment I was able to add 1000 sets to my basket thought the knive sales were flying. She will have to do more than offer a free peeler to shift that lot. Don't get carried away with the spending Trisha.

Attachments

Thread suggestion: Ever expanding, ever rebranding, loud and demanding, needs gastric banding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Have sales of her knives stagnated or has she received a new consignment I was able to add 1000 sets to my basket thought the knive sales were flying. She will have to do more than offer a free peeler to shift that lot. Don't get carried away with the spending Trisha.
She seemed to give up on the marketing side...the sharp page on Insta is just a countdown to launch and the 2 videos of her chopping....she should be posting every day on that account surely as it's a new business?I would even use it as my main account and speak there for the first months of business to try and gain a following,make sales..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.