Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads duck it I'm ordering. You can cut tomatoes with these knives, mind blown. I mean for years now I've been stuffing whole tomatoes into my mouth, never found a knife that could take on a tomato.
I can die happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You always cut away from your body for obvious reasons🙄Did the ‘executive chef’ not realise that?

Reactions: 6
Ah lads duck it I'm ordering. You can cut tomatoes with these knives, mind blown. I mean for years now I've been stuffing whole tomatoes into my mouth, never found a knife that could take on a tomato.
I can die happy.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gas I swear I burst out laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is she using the same chopping board for bread, raw fish and cooked meat??
Ah stop and she using the line stop cross contamination by using two knives. She needs to buy herself a set of those different coloured chopping boards you know the ones you use to stop cross contamination.🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I think it’s the nail polish she has on that’s really off putting. I looked up images of chefs chopping veg (sad I know) and not one has polish, or if they do, it’s a really pale pink or clear. I would assume a chef wouldn’t wear polish in case it would chip off into the food.
She should have gottenher nails done, a tiny bit of length would have helped the look

Had a particularly “slippery” onion to cut for a casserole earlier. Oh how I wished I’d had an Autumn knife to tackle that sucker instead of my bog standard knife without a season…….

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So I think it’s the nail polish she has on that’s really off putting. I looked up images of chefs chopping veg (sad I know) and not one has polish, or if they do, it’s a really pale pink or clear. I would assume a chef wouldn’t wear polish in case it would chip off into the food.
She should have gottenher nails done, a tiny bit of length would have helped the look

It's extremely unprofessional - with her 200 years of kitchen experience the thing you're taught on day 1 in any kitchen is nail polish, gel nails, acrylics etc are absolutely verboten because no one needs their dish garnished with chipped Sally Hansen so it just looks piss poor in any element of food prep.

The more I see and hear of her the more I wonder how the hell she was in Jacobs so long

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She is bugging me now banging on about how stressful it was coming up to the launch and how she had sleepless nights 🙄 u bought some knives to sell if it flopped which it defo should have it’s not the end of the world ya just lost a few quid … again u didn’t invent the knife just popped ur name on some crappy looking ones 🙄 just cop on ! The colours are awful 😂

Reactions: 12
I'm questioning how I have gotten through my entire adult life to this point in time and survived without having an autumn knife in my kitchen is this knife used just for the Autumn months or just used for Autumn fruits and vegetables so many questions that need answering. I'm baffled I mean should I have spring summer and winter knives aswell. I mean the vegatable knife I have has served me well for almost 30 years now but am I using the wrong knife all these years maybe it's a summer knife and it's cutting winter veg??? Jesus wept she will say anything if it means getting a few sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm questioning how I have gotten through my entire adult life to this point in time and survived without having an autumn knife in my kitchen is this knife used just for the Autumn months or just used for Autumn fruits and vegetables so many questions that need answering. I'm baffled I mean should I have spring summer and winter knives aswell. I mean the vegatable knife I have has served me well for almost 30 years now but am I using the wrong knife all these years maybe it's a summer knife and it's cutting winter veg??? Jesus wept she will say anything if it means getting a few sales.
Where does she say about autumn knives,? I need a giggle 😃 x

Isn't she sounding desperate about being in town if anyone wants to save on postage. Give me strength 💪

Reactions: 6
Her market is so small though, how does she see this as a viable business venture for the future? I'm guessing I'll be seeing these knives in my local charity shop fairly soon.

• Haha
The absolute cheek of her to think the can release "volumes" of knives and expect people to buy every one of them! She goes on about anxiety over bringing out a new product and all this shite but obviously has a very high opinion of herself and thinks her sheep will spend their hard earned pennies all the time on her tat, between releasing 2 "books" and now different sets of knives every so often! They'll soon get sick of her constantly asking them to buy more of her products

“I have my own company”…eh maybe wait a while and see will it take off the ground first(doubtful). Why would I buy her tit Chinese knives when my local butchers have Victorinox ones?

Reactions: 7
Did she get her nails done to cut the turnip 😂😂 pity she didn’t bother for her manky promo vid

• Haha
Oh duck off Trisha Fake transformation. Volume of knives to go with the authors books. Let's get a collab with bookshelf makers!!!

• Haha
A million stories on her page about the knives wats ur knife page for then 🙄 moron

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.