Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You sure about that? Two weeks ago you were convinced it was the egg bar in cork 🧐
It truly doesn’t matter what the product is. The only thing that matters is that she doesn’t manage to con too many people to but whatever shite she is selling!

Reactions: 6
Her entire family are awful, horrible people!
Not to mention complete melts!

Two of the sisters used to run a pub in Mitchelstown & when Limerick failed to win a GAA match they lost the plot!

Couldn't handle it & kicked out loads of the Cork supporters who were their loyal customers!!
Was that the pub they referred to as “Tits & Thongs” in the town?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lads….does anyone else have ads dropping down from the top of the page especially when going between threads? It’s getting on my tits now!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She must be having another day in the bed before her big launch no doubt she will come on now and tell us she is busy, busy, busy...

Reactions: 3
Her entire family are awful, horrible people!
Not to mention complete melts!

Two of the sisters used to run a pub in Mitchelstown & when Limerick failed to win a GAA match they lost the plot!

Couldn't handle it & kicked out loads of the Cork supporters who were their loyal customers!!
They would melt your head to be fair 😁 wouldn't be surprised if she is gonna run some con events at that Galtee Escape place that is near her. Thats another girl that would melt your head is that Lisa one and putting the kids up om Instagram every 2 seconds. People are thick and will support Trisha anyhow.

Reactions: 3
Tomorrow seems to be a big day for product launches on Instagram . When you compare Trisha to a brand new business , with no big following like outwestireland and see how much work, preparation, love , time , effort etc has gone into it , It makes you wonder what the duck trisha is thinking. Whatever she launches tomorrow it won't be up to standard, she will have no clue what her own unique selling point is and will just lie , lie, lie her way to sales. It will just be a sham Unfortunately her followers will buy whatever crap she puts up.

Reactions: 5
Tomorrow seems to be a big day for product launches on Instagram . When you compare Trisha to a brand new business , with no big following like outwestireland and see how much work, preparation, love , time , effort etc has gone into it , It makes you wonder what the duck trisha is thinking. Whatever she launches tomorrow it won't be up to standard, she will have no clue what her own unique selling point is and will just lie , lie, lie her way to sales. It will just be a sham Unfortunately her followers will buy whatever crap she puts up.
I wonder if it'll be more of a flop than Louise Cooney's Cloo launch. Trish doesn't have loads of influencer pals to peddle her tit...

I'm so excited I have alexa set to remind me at 8am that Shite_by_TL is unveiling, I want to make myself feel better by starting the morning off with a laugh

• Haha
I wonder if it'll be more of a flop than Louise Cooney's Cloo launch. Trish doesn't have loads of influencer pals to peddle her tit...
Don’t you just wish all that ‘blogger clique’ stayed in Cabu. It’s such a cult! They’re dangerously brainwashing every naive woman alive. They’ll start a religion next! I’m just sick of the fake friendships, the bursting egos, lack of appreciation and not being true. I honestly think they’ve forgotten who they really are.

Reactions: 6
Regardless of what it is and how many she sells she will claim it is an overwhelming success. Even if her sales stop in 2 weeks.....she ll still be claiming shes off to post a shitload of product a year from now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.