Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the name is really stupid also
Very plain and the box is as boring I suppose it’s all about the cutting 😜 she’s a con artist, she might aswell change her transformation status at this stage. Her video & pictures for promoting are awful like. I’m heavy myself but she makes no effort !!!!

Reactions: 6
When I bought my house I invested in a medium standard knife-set..I still have another set in my sights when money allows. I like cooking and the knifes I want are €900. I think most who enjoy cooking already have a good set and €30 for two of the same tit knifes is hilarious and with someone elses name scrawled on it. I'd be morto if I even had them in my kitchen. I can't stop laughing at the different colours for cross contamination. 🤣

Also ffs all the packaging for the two small knifes. 🤣

Reactions: 12
She is as manic as Lisa Lust. This is just the start of the actual transformation, the transformation into Trisha's QVC channel.

Note all the other grifters telling her well done and that they are going off to buy a set. MLM to make everyone think these are THE hot property to have.

Reactions: 7
They are the exact same as the victorinox knives you get for 7 euro in a cook shop.. No difference I'd imagine.. Absolute con

Sure she had to come up with something to keep the cash rolling because god knows she can’t bring out a third weight loss book.

Reactions: 9
Christ they're special!! Or at least they think they are!!

Her sister (Galtee Glow) was parked in town partially obstructing a pedestrian crossing & completely blocking off a disabled parking space!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Anyone who knows the area knows parking spaces are like gold dust especially along the main street & obviously 100% more vital for people with special needs!!! On top of all that Thursday is market day so the town i

Boils my blood, just who do they think they are!!!

We all know they're muppets but God they have notions!

• Angry
In the video when she is chopping a pepper I think, there is a bit of pepper stuck to her finger
It is awful
Whoever said she needs training in marketing and presentation is correct, she is a bad speaker, hard to watch and hard to listen to and that video makes me want to cut my eyes out, ……with a spoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say JML are shitting themselves now. Sweet baby Jesus. The countdown for the launch of knives. I've seen it all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s the knife I have 👆, hers are the same I assume.
She is making a good mark up!

Reactions: 5
I'm no expert( a bit like Trisha in that regard) but I do a lot of cooking and instinctively know those knives would be pretty useless and dangerous for cutting veg. Might cut meat if you'd nothing else but definitely not what you'd pick. Stock is down to 1449 when I checked. Hardly flying out if she started at 2000.

The amount of people calling these a set of knives.... I would only use this size of serrated knife for bread rolls or something small like that.
I only bring out my big serrated knife for bread or cake layers.
Very hard to keep these sharp over a straight edge knife also. I'd say something if there were six of them and she marketed it as a steak knife set or something.

All the fake positivity. All the stupid people. No gym for Trisha now for a few days and eat and drink all around her.

Reactions: 11
I'm no expert( a bit like Trisha in that regard) but I do a lot of cooking and instinctively know those knives would be pretty useless and dangerous for cutting veg. Might cut meat if you'd nothing else but definitely not what you'd pick. Stock is down to 1449 when I checked. Hardly flying out if she started at 2000.
She still has cleared 16k though.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She still has cleared 16k though.
Hardly, as I pointed out previously the first run breaks even or could be loss making. She’s obviously ploughed her own money in, so has paid for packaging, personalisation of the knives and knives themselves. She doesn’t have a consignment company doing the distribution so she’s negotiated that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.