Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"titanium LitTHuaNiUm" - christ, stupid people only hurt those that have to witness it for sure.

I just can't get over the blurb.
She's so dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’ve some neck after this 🤣 (literally and figuratively)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think its so funny that she tries to lose weight but stops at a 5km walk on the dot..If I went for a walk Id do 15km not to lose weight but for general fitness and for the enjoyment of it..shes so lazy and she loves the praise for doing the bare minimum how she is not embarrassed by this has me stumped!

Reactions: 15
Although on second thoughts this picture of a knife fucked into the middle of a bunch of grapes has changed my mind
2E90EC02-53D6-433D-B13E-DE28ABBEA6F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like €10k worth of knives sold

Who the actual duck is buying these? I don't for a minute think she had 2000 sets. 200 maybe
We could see she had 2k units at 8am.
But to be honest as a first run from the factory in China or wherever, that’s going to make her no money. It’s repeat productions make the 💰
Can’t see them selling out at all

Reactions: 5
Where are you supposed to store them? In the box? I can’t believe people are buying these. Her transformers are as special as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At This stage now her transformation isn’t a priority she gained her followers & well known because of it 🤦‍♀️ But now it’s selling knifes wait for volume 2,3,4 I can see her in August at puck fair here in killorglin her own stall !!!! Get your Trisha Lewis knives

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant wait until this evening when she huffs and puffs on camera about how busy busy busy her day was and how exhausted she is from sitting on her fanny watching her sales rise and pressing the print label button. All while being overly praised by her followers on what is really just a womp...womp... release.

Reactions: 8
I can’t help but think of the similarities between herself and the travellers going around selling boxes of knives lol
My mother bought a full set of them from a traveller for 20 euro they look very like Trisha's knifes without the name they came straight from a warehouse in China no development needed. Suppose she will have a range of knives she will divide the set of 10 into 5 different sets throw her name onto them. Easy money 💰💰.

Right so a few weeks back I “overheard someone who works in customs” saying they got a shitload, like a massive volume of boxes of stuff through on their way in from China with her name on them. There was clothing in at least some of the boxes. But by the volume of boxes they described, 2000 sets of knives is likely

• Wow
No time for the gym or her 5k walks now what with posting out packages ....she will be lazier than ever watching the money rolling in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.