Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Night 5 in Puerto Del Carmen... We're in bed early so we can get up for 08.00 to laugh our tanned arses off at this pig and her latest bullshit.
I had a moment tonight where I thought of Trisha. This lady was at a table of 6. She had ordered pizza. This lady was nicely put together but a tad rough around the edges.
Anyhow, she started cutting her pizza (unnecessarily) with such bleeping gusto that the table was rocking and red wine glasses were bleeping chattering. She had zero awareness of the touch of a bullock she was giving the pizza, the plate, the table, and everybody else's dinner and drinks.
And even though a couple in the party looked on and corrected her she just laughed loudly and "fake deliberately" shook the table.
What a bleeping bullock of a young wan.

duck Trisha. Hope it fails. Like everything else she attempts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh we'll definitely break the website at 8 buying all her stock, just like LLL and the perfumes that time, but she probably only has a small amount of stock available in any case and it'll be a case of lads I was never expecting ye to crash the website the demand has been huge, I'm going to do my best to get more stock asap for ye don't worry no one will miss out 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6

Ladies I give you
Sharp by Trisha Lewis
🙄🙄🙄🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So those knives are sharp, I have one. I bought it last year in a little shop that sold all sorts of kitchen and home stuff
It was maybe €7
Who needs a box? Such a waste
Underwhelmed

Reactions: 18
F**king knives very original by her been a so called chef such a con artist waiting all her life to develop these. 😤 good luck to the buyers wasteing their money !!!

Reactions: 7
I can’t help but think of the similarities between herself and the travellers going around selling boxes of knives lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just joined after lurking because her reveal has confused me so much! Why do her knives need to have Trisha Lewis engraved on the knife? I understand she's trying to brand herself but if I bought those, I feel like people would ask why i have some random persons name engraved on my knife.. also they look like she bought them in bulk from China and seriously jacked up the price. I already have a great set of knives anyway as I'd say most people do but who in their right mind would spend that much on 2 knives? Couldnt you get a full set of nice knives for about that much...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s really aged in that promotion video, the black is awful again on her 🤦‍♀️ Glad to see her mammy got a break from working her arse off on the farm and was at the kitchen table with the family 💜

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.