Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit talk by Trisha Lewis

Also I never believe the ‘18 months in the making/blood sweat and tears tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Considering we are 5 years into her own transformation & we can see how that is going, I wouldn’t be bragging about timelines Trish

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At one point she said something like "I have the measure of ye" so I thought it might be measuring spoons.
Spoons by TL?
Scales by TL?

I also thought bytl was Bottle!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The absolute state of her in that photo. Given how she struggles with anything more than a 5km, I think her secret venture is going to be plus size gym gear...

Who in gods name would be influenced to buy gym gear by this photo, wearing birkinstocks looking bigger than a house.

View attachment 1196144

Quite shocking if it is gym clothing 🤦‍♀️ what ever she is going to be selling if it was in the line going on for the 18 months she definely was a few stone lighter, the gym gear would have suited better !!!

Reactions: 3
My money is on plus sized gym gear
I actually think that would be a good move for her business wise. The market is saturated with cooking stuff already and she does have the experience and knowledge of trying to find plus size gym gear. I just hope it’s good quality and not unethical fast fashion from china…. 😏

No I honestly think that video of her walking with the drone teaser is literally part of a tit sales speech for the launch ‘ I like to then take a delicious walk while my whatever cooks/preps in the kitchen’ etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she permanently in slip on shoes or bare foot because she can't reach to tie laces?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now she is promoting non alcoholic spirits...arse ways. You can only have this drink if you are off the alcohol lads...
The only time this can be drank is if you are making a conscious decision to not drink alcohol it seems.
Shitfaced or this. Only.

Shitfaced, By Trisha Lewis.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did Trisha not say earlier in the week she was doing no more ads & then today an ad for non alcohol drink, which she's doing to be showing over weeks

As for her product range, why does she feel the need? Nevin Maguire has the kitchen ware sorted, great quality, price & looks well and he does with dunnes, not on his own. The gym wear is saturated & she doesn't wear plus size at moment so don't think so. Never hear her saying how hard it is to get good gear

Reactions: 7
Their we have it now a non -alcoholic drink it didn’t take her long to find a Collab she would sell her soul for €€€€ 🤷‍♀️

No I honestly think that video of her walking with the drone teaser is literally part of a tit sales speech for the launch ‘ I like to then take a delicious walk while my whatever cooks/preps in the kitchen’ etc!
Just picturing strutting her stuff down the road with her big spoon and whisk 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Would be v surprised at a gym plus coffee tie in, given her company is listed as furniture / homeware retail, but who knows!

Hope this isn't off topic, but do people actually rate G+C? I don't see anything special in them and the quality isn't great - very overpriced for basics imo. I would find Nike and adidas better quality on terms of sports performance and teh same price or cheaper during sales. On the more lifestyle side - they are not a patch on lulu lemon or sweaty betty and again, same price point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.