Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the latest Aldi leaflet has Catherine Fulvio on the cover, I don’t think OurTrish ever was on their printed pages?? Or did I miss it?? Does she just cook along in video for them so far?
Still can’t decide what her new venture is and wonder if it might be a cooking thing, even though she can’t cook

Reactions: 4
So the latest Aldi leaflet has Catherine Fulvio on the cover, I don’t think OurTrish ever was on their printed pages?? Or did I miss it?? Does she just cook along in video for them so far?
Still can’t decide what her new venture is and wonder if it might be a cooking thing, even though she can’t cook
She’s been in their magazines before! Featured in the glossy Christmas edition too if I remember right. My husband bawked when he saw it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s the government’s secret plan to reduce obesity? I mean if I saw Trisha advertising any food I would love lettuce to be honest. Anything but to end up like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a ghoul… actually losing the run of herself… she says she would collaborate with Marco Pierre white , Gordon Ramsey or Jamie Oliver … get a grip Trisha they wouldn’t have you cleaning their pans… you’d be better off collaborating with a basic cook book

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think some fooker is filling her head with sh1te? Like "you've seen LLL with her period jumpers, SSMe with make up, Tez with dog bandanas, SCS with chanx, LouCoo with Clooless....now it it your turn."

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right so now we know its: S_bytl

So what do we think the 'S' stands for???
Snack boxes by Trisha Lewis ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the bytl stood for bottle, but in fairness, by Trisha Lewis makes more sense.
If it's STYLED by Trisha Lewis I will actually throw up my appendix or something. There are herbs hiding from her. She couldn't style a block of cheese.
She's such a pain in the hoop. In other news period arrived today so I'll be all good for holidays on the 23rd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This all started 18 months ago she said.
Did we have a different Trisha back then?!
Possibly not as I think the last two years have shown little or no progress in the right direction
Styled by Trisha
Sausages by Trisha
Sandwiches by Trisha
Soba noodles by Trisha
Selections by Trisha
Seductions by Trisha
Sangria by Trisha
Smoked by Trisha

endless possibilities!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This all started 18 months ago she said.
Did we have a different Trisha back then?!
Possibly not as I think the last two years have shown little or no progress in the right direction
Styled by Trisha
Sausages by Trisha
Sandwiches by Trisha
Soba noodles by Trisha
Selections by Trisha
Seductions by Trisha
Sangria by Trisha
Smoked by Trisha

endless possibilities!!
It’ll be Sásta by Trisha
It’s Irish for Happy 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sauces by Trisha
Sheets by Trisha 🤷‍♀️
We could be guessing till the cows come home 🤷‍♀️🤣 Nothing has changed with her in those 18 months , the carry on with her now for the next two weeks. Course it must be exciting for a new adventure but come on like you main priority since you started day 1 & got followers was with your transformation you should be focusing on your self and weighloss journey which clearly isn’t happening. 🤦‍♀️ All you see is money €€€ !!!!

Reactions: 7
Do you think some fooker is filling her head with sh1te? Like "you've seen LLL with her period jumpers, SSMe with make up, Tez with dog bandanas, SCS with chanx, LouCoo with Clooless....now it it your turn."
Well someone is filling her head with something because the bleeping size of it is huge,it must have it's own postcode.

Gordon Ramsay would call her a fat bleep for burning an omelette she wouldnt get on with him for a second.
God she annoys me lately the bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.