Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No part of u will ever look like it’s floating … seriously ur sticking ur name on something u haven’t don’t anything that brill ur not making them urself! Seriously cop on it’s not that brill or exciting 🙈I’d be more excited if u lost some of that weight ur jumping around every day for ! Gobshite
All the weird faces she was making in that story were just beyond me. She needs an intervention staged.

Reactions: 7
You know how its gonna go though don't you? Like everything else she does she ll spend more time self praising than doing any actual graft. She'll launch whatever it is by saying : So lads as you know I'm a chef and i cook constantly ...I mean I'm never done making delicious meals cause i just love love love cooking. BUT as a chef I just wasnt able to find the perfect ( insert random product here ) so i decided i needed to save the world and invent it myself . SO after a lottttt of research ( first thing that came up on Google) I found and developed a relationship with the most perfectly delicious and dedicated supplier ever (cheapest one i could find in China). And now Im going to share it with you cause I just wasn't feeling the Aprons/Knives/Pots/Pans i had been using before but now I've personally developed and tried and tested over these last months and I'm now launching my own Merch ...The Trisha Lewis Collection. Send me money for tat u could get in dealz so my Ma will get off my back for not having a real job. Now I can shout back from under my duvet MA i cant help you hoover don't you know I'M a Business Owner. I can now add CEO M.D. Entrepreneur Girl Boss to my insta bio and talk endlessly about how far I've come from that fat pic from 2015 which looks exactly like a still of me in the gym a week ago but say nathin , we ll used a cropped filtered t'duck pic of me taken from a height to show I'm practically chisel jawed in the advertising ! I'm just so proud of how far I've come !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
You know how its gonna go though don't you? Like everything else she does she ll spend more time self praising than doing any actual graft. She'll launch whatever it is by saying : So lads as you know I'm a chef and i cook constantly ...I mean I'm never done making delicious meals cause i just love love love cooking. BUT as a chef I just wasnt able to find the perfect ( insert random product here ) so i decided i needed to save the world and invent it myself . SO after a lottttt of research ( first thing that came up on Google) I found and developed a relationship with the most perfectly delicious and dedicated supplier ever (cheapest one i could find in China). And now Im going to share it with you cause I just wasn't feeling the Aprons/Knives/Pots/Pans i had been using before but now I've personally developed and tried and tested over these last months and I'm now launching my own Merch ...The Trisha Lewis Collection. Send me money for tat u could get in dealz so my Ma will get off my back for not having a real job. Now I can shout back from under my duvet MA i cant help you hoover don't you know I'M a Business Owner. I can now add CEO M.D. Entrepreneur Girl Boss to my insta bio and talk endlessly about how far I've come from that fat pic from 2015 which looks exactly like a still of me in the gym a week ago but say nathin , we ll used a cropped filtered t'duck pic of me taken from a height to show I'm practically chisel jawed in the advertising ! I'm just so proud of how far I've come !
You win the internet today this is absolutely brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is past her sell by date,I remember when she was on the late late show,around that time was when she peaked...I remember she got a standing ovation which was very rare(the only other guest that got one was Catherine Corless).That was when she was in her prime and she should have used that platform to launch something there and then.She would post the poor me posts and I would hang on every line,liking them.Looking back it was like being in a cult.She doesn't have post them anymore,she knows herself the gig is up....
As somebody said to me once, theres no point going out in the world with a boohoo story,everybody's got one.

Reactions: 15
If she gives as much commitment to her business as she gives to her weight loss journey it won't go too far or last too long.

Imagine she was on the Late Late. @Lovelula is dead right, that was her time, her opportunity, not now when she has fallen so far off the wagon and is basically back to where she started.
I messaged her a few times early on, she was inspiring to me, I have stones on me and can’t/won’t do anything about it, she never replied. It was all positive stuff, but never a reply. I have messaged a few insta people, mostly about their products, but not always and have had replies.

Reactions: 10
Imagine she was on the Late Late. @Lovelula is dead right, that was her time, her opportunity, not now when she has fallen so far off the wagon and is basically back to where she started.
I messaged her a few times early on, she was inspiring to me, I have stones on me and can’t/won’t do anything about it, she never replied. It was all positive stuff, but never a reply. I have messaged a few insta people, mostly about their products, but not always and have had replies.
Trisha wants all the adoration and praise with no strings attached. God forbid she would have to put any effort in. With anything really, including replying to messages.

Reactions: 6
She is past her sell by date,I remember when she was on the late late show,around that time was when she peaked...I remember she got a standing ovation which was very rare(the only other guest that got one was Catherine Corless).That was when she was in her prime and she should have used that platform to launch something there and then.She would post the poor me posts and I would hang on every line,liking them.Looking back it was like being in a cult.She doesn't have post them anymore,she knows herself the gig is up....
As somebody said to me once, theres no point going out in the world with a boohoo story,everybody's got one.
Totally forgot she made it to the late late show. Like you said that was her time to shine. The boo hoo stories we all get fooled by them. It’s easily show compassion and empathy towards someone. These Instahuns are queens for doing it sucking there audience in for attention. Iv start unfollowing a lot lately and I think Trisha will be next on my list !!

Reactions: 5
So, for her big photo shoot with the “glam” prep - she wore that? Her usual too tight rigout and a pair of Birkenstocks? Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, for her big photo shoot with the “glam” prep - she wore that? Her usual too tight rigout and a pair of Birkenstocks? Jesus wept.
No effort at all made by her. How do people lookup to her, I mean I’m no Mona Lisa but I’d make a 100% effort for a phot shoot. The drone then probably recording her prancing around the fields. The sound of music with Trish 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And announcing it in...the kitchen

Latest obsession is with her forehead which seems to have been Botoxed into complete submission

• Haha
And announcing it in...the kitchen

Latest obsession is with her forehead which seems to have been Botoxed into complete submission
What ever it will be she will still con so many people from it, can you actually see her stick to it. She is only seen the €€€€ signs the fraudster that she is !!!!

Lawd help us. How long until this thing actually launches?

I'm really torn on what it could be that would not be in direct competition with aldi like.
In fairness they do everything for the kitchen nearly all the time.

There were 7 different types of toaster in there the time I went there to get a toaster. Seven.

She was praising their pots and pans just a few weeks ago...

New thing that bothered me today, her bottom lip, sticking out like Bubba Gump

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually scared for her at this stage… whatever this secret is it must be related to fitness… why else would she be outside in gym gear!!! Ffs will she ever call it a day… hopefully I’m wrong… she surely would not have the gall to go once again with healthy living… that would just be a step too far!!! The strut of her… she has high notions!!! Hasn’t a clue has she!!!

Reactions: 10
Why would you get hair and makeup done professionally and wear a dirty top?! Really don’t understand.

I’m actually scared for her at this stage… whatever this secret is it must be related to fitness… why else would she be outside in gym gear!!! Ffs will she ever call it a day… hopefully I’m wrong… she surely would not have the gall to go once again with healthy living… that would just be a step too far!!! The strut of her… she has high notions!!! Hasn’t a clue has she!!!
Anything to do with health and fitness I’m sorry like she’s definitely the wrong person for it. I know how hard it is to lose weight but this transformation stopped along time ago. She would sell her soul just for the fame and money !!!

No she had a different outfit on during the filming, possibly not much better! But was in a kitchen. Hold tight it’s defo aprons & utensils!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.