Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment section on her grid post of people guessing what it is...
"TV show"
"Walking routes down your way"
"Your own restaurant in Kildare Village" 😂😂😂

I think we're giving her too much credit altogether...its probably only something small and tit...she got the hair and makeup done by local girls and did the shoot at home?If this was a big launch shed be above in Dublin paying top dollar for a proper shoot...the walk of her is the stamp of me on a Saturday night when I'm making my way from the pub to the chipper...dont mess with me vibes.
Her dad is the exact same...he throws the gut out like that when he walks...fair play to them I suppose they wont ever need confidence coaching....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hair extensions...running around the field with them blowing in the wind to the sound of my lovely horse:
My lovely horse
Running through the fields
Where are you going
With your fetlocks blowing
In the wind

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder did anyone suggest a vibrator maybe you could use as a whisk , can you imagine Trisha’s reaction 🤭🤪🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's her sisters kitchen. Because she would look down her nose at her mams kitchen that is bought and paid for and it has been good enough for her to eat from for 34 years but now she's launching her bleeping egg timer or whatever it's not good enough.
Or maybe its a patented egg squisher downer.

Vibrator....how would she reach? There's bleeping life buoys on ropes that wouldn't get within an dunkeys roar of her bits.

Regardless of what she is launching what she is wearing in drone footage, it's all wrong. Hair and make up done for a silage wrap rigout again, again a dirty top, with a big Adidas logo there too.

Y'all need to unfollower her if you have not already. We need to reduce numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's her sisters kitchen. Because she would look down her nose at her mams kitchen that is bought and paid for and it has been good enough for her to eat from for 34 years but now she's launching her bleeping egg timer or whatever it's not good enough.

Vibrator....how would she reach? There's bleeping life buoys on ropes that wouldn't get within an dunkeys roar of her bits.

Regardless of what she is launching what she is wearing in drone footage, it's all wrong. Hair and make up done for a silage wrap rigout again, again a dirty top, with a big Adidas logo there too.

Y'all need to unfollower her if you have not already. We need to reduce numbers.
😂😂😂 In the knots laughing at the vibrator comment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Dead from the vibrator comment 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤭 I’m nearly at the unfollow button !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Oh @Heffalump you have me howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Heffalump, post: 9313819, member: 287074"

There's bleeping life buoys on ropes that wouldn't get within an dunkeys roar of her bits
[/QUOTE]
Dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
😂😂😂 In the knots laughing at the vibrator comment 😂😂

I'm not. I think it's an absolutely awful thought to have about people in bigger bodies. Guaranteed there's ladies (and gents!) on here that are Tricias size or bigger that may have had a "oh duck, is that what people think when they see me" moment when reading that.

This is by no means moderation or pearl clutching. Anyone can say what they like on here, it doesn't mean I have to agree by default via silence, or can offer a counter opinion (which this is). Fat people duck!

I'm all for pointing out the shocking inconsistencies, lies, the reset of resets etc, but that just hit me in the gut (pun unintentional) a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Its defo kitchen related and its not just one think. It's her new 'brand' ...as in, a whole feckin shitload of tatt. She believes in her own hype. 'Proper' chefs release brands. She thinks shes Jamie Oliver. Shes not even a Donal Skehan At least he doesnt pretend to be something he isnt .

Reactions: 5
I'm not. I think it's an absolutely awful thought to have about people in bigger bodies. Guaranteed there's ladies (and gents!) on here that are Tricias size or bigger that may have had a "oh duck, is that what people think when they see me" moment when reading that.

This is by no means moderation or pearl clutching. Anyone can say what they like on here, it doesn't mean I have to agree by default via silence, or can offer a counter opinion (which this is). Fat people duck!

I'm all for pointing out the shocking inconsistencies, lies, the reset of resets etc, but that just hit me in the gut (pun unintentional) a bit.
Hello & welcome to Tattle….
Just a heads up, Trisha advertises herself in a 12/14 in her outfits. Her idea of sizing is all over the place. So no doubt she has a peewee Herman vibrator, if at all!!!
Nobody is shaming anyone who is large & in charge, own it ffs👍

You have to see the context. Nobody has issue with people with bigger bodies. It's issue with people who have bigger bodies but when it comes to it they go out of their way to edit themselves when they're selling shite to create a false narrative of progress made. There are legitimate people with issues who look to her as a comparison and she then fakes it to seem that shes lost inches she hasnt. So imagine how their apparent failure and her success affect them. Shes a gaslighter.

Reactions: 6

And you are more than entitled to think and feel like you do. It doesn't change the fact that I found it funny. And as I have said before, I'm certainly no skinny Minny myself, but I just found the comment funny 🤣

Reactions: 3
Hello & welcome to Tattle….
Just a heads up, Trisha advertises herself in a 12/14 in her outfits. Her idea of sizing is all over the place. So no doubt she has a peewee Herman vibrator, if at all!!!
Nobody is shaming anyone who is large & in charge, own it ffs👍

Ah here, I contribute to her threads on the regular and know she's a shyster with the nonsense she's at. Love Tattle for the most part but hate that it has a terrible similarity to the instahuns where any input contrary to the narrative is seen as being the person themselves, their family, or a Stan or something like the instahuns and their default cry of "haters".

She lies, she's a cheat, has a neck like a jockeys bollocks, is clearly still dealing with a lot of unresolved psychological issues towards food attitudes and habits... but I can't find the notion of someone her size not being able to find her neither regions funny, soz!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its defo kitchen related and its not just one think. It's her new 'brand' ...as in, a whole feckin shitload of tatt. She believes in her own hype. 'Proper' chefs release brands. She thinks shes Jamie Oliver. Shes not even a Donal Skehan At least he doesnt pretend to be something he isnt .
It’s a bunch of saucepans!!

Hey I hear you. I've a tummy I've to pull up myself when I take a razor to my bits.
And sex is a wonderful thing that should be enjoyed early and often by us all.
Yeah it's a low blow from me, and I absolutely do not feel that way about people on the larger side.
Trisha brings out the worst in me and I just can't see any good in her.
It's like with your loved ones, they could be shaped like a Renault clio or a washing line with a face like pebble dash and you still see them as beautiful because you love them.
I can only maybe see the lack of inner beauty with Trish and that absolutely colours my view of her physically too.
I don't mind a "call out" whatsoever. Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention.
I'm not fat phobic I'm Trisha phobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hey I hear you. I've a tummy I've to pull up myself when I take a razor to my bits.
And sex is a wonderful thing that should be enjoyed early and often by us all.
Yeah it's a low blow from me, and I absolutely do not feel that way about people on the larger side.
Trisha brings out the worst in me and I just can't see any good in her.
It's like with your loved ones, they could be shaped like a Renault clio or a washing line with a face like pebble dash and you still see them as beautiful because you love them.
I can only maybe see the lack of inner beauty with Trish and that absolutely colours my view of her physically too.
I don't mind a "call out" whatsoever. Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention.
I'm not fat phobic I'm Trisha phobic.
You have a wonderful way with words sometimes though 😉..i can't help but 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.