Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was gym gear or clothing ..it would have been a shoot in a studio...she was in the sisters kitchen and walking down the borreen so it's something to do with kitchenware or home cooking.....

The mother dragged off the busy farm today to try a mocktail at 70 years of age.

Reactions: 11
Do ya ever get the feeling she hates her dad?
I’d say it’s vice versa, he probably has the measure of the lazy mare tbh 🤷‍♀️
She’s going to be a perpetual victim, we’ll still be here when she turns 40, & where it all went wrong

Reactions: 6
I’d say it’s vice versa, he probably has the measure of the lazy mare tbh 🤷‍♀️
She’s going to be a perpetual victim, we’ll still be here when she turns 40, & where it all went wrong
Yeah I'd say her dad hasn't much time for her when she does zero on the farm despite living at home and instead leaves it all to 70 year olds. Maybe they have similar personalities and clash 🤷

Reactions: 10
Ah lads u couldnt make it up. Shes advertising a non alco drink saying shes now teetotal and its called ......LYRES (liars). She has to be taking the piss🙊🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey, wonder if it could be Sunglasses by TL?!? She's always going on about them...and was wearing them in the photoshoot

• Wow
Can't be gym gear or supplements going by the official category her company is registered as (ISIC code 4759). It has to be one of these. My money's on the third one down.

Also, loved seeing all the guesses from her Transformers on her grid post the other day. Her own restaurant in Kildare Village 😂

26823D4B-D5C3-4A67-A781-7D0E0BEFD7EB.png

Reactions: 8
Stoneware by TL?
Seramics ( 😂 😂 ) by TL?

Maybe the S_ByTL is just a red herring thought to throw the dogs off the sausages which would be hysterical if true! I find it hard to believe that she hadn't already thought of doing a separate insta page for a new brand so maybe this is just a tease and the "real" brand page is elsewhere and will be revealed at the launch?

Reactions: 2
The new company Instagram name looks looks like a finsta like why bother if your not going to release the full name. What a clown!

Reactions: 3
She didn't have to be super quiet for that toddler to stay asleep.
She just had to be not super loud and abrasive.
Whatta bleep.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Roaring into the phone with a baby asleep behind her. What is wrong with her?!!!

Reactions: 9
Woke the child so she could roar in to the phone, to post pointless stories to Instagram, to tell us she’s going to wake the child with her roaring.
What a bleeping head.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Please tell me she’s not going down the sobriety route now… she will put herself up as a role model… look at me I’ve given up the drink … follow me I’m an inspiration!!! Bla bla bla and all the while knocking back the wine in secret… she’s some dose!!!

Reactions: 8
Please tell me she’s not going down the sobriety route now… she will put herself up as a role model… look at me I’ve given up the drink … follow me I’m an inspiration!!! Bla bla bla and all the while knocking back the wine in secret… she’s some dose!!!
Did you notice how it's gone from "I'm off the drink" to "I'm reducing the amount I drink" already 👀

• Haha
like seriously she would be the last one to seek advice from-to give up the drink. This promoting non-alcohol brand is just a money making to her . Moctails with Trish coming to a bar near you soon 🍹 Stop with the preaching !!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.