Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s recording videos on FaceTune & then uploading to insta. You can see the weird shading and shadow lines by her cheeks & chin when she moves her face
Contours the duck out of her face,inflicts literal violence on the bronzer and records using facetune. Yesterday she did all of the above and wore the weird jumper with the neckline she thinks covers her chins.

All to try to hide how much weight she has gained whilst flogging "transformation".

Roaring into that phone then like a fish wife knowing full well she would wake that kid. Absolute dose.

Screenshot_20220416-134546_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Easy know it ain't her own baby. Kinda shows you how jueuvenile she is really.

She can lose all the weight she wants, she still gonna be ugly. Eugh.

Reactions: 9
The thing about Trisha is she loves the preaching but she doesn't actually practice anything she preaches absolute dose who loves the sound of her own voice. No amount of facetuning or high necked jumpers can hide the fact that she getting bigger by the day. She herself obviously doesn't take any advice on board or she would have found the proper foundation colour by now I mean how many times has it been mentioned here 🤷 can't really see her launching gym gear imagine asking her if it's true to size or asking her what size she is in for reference....the girl can't even wear the correct size as it is...never mind admit what size she is wearing. My money is on kitchen ware/candles.

Reactions: 12
Shittalk Year 5 by Trisha Lewis

Slim is underrated by Trisha Lewis

Scam books part 3 by Trisha Lewis

• Haha
She’s recording videos on FaceTune & then uploading to insta. You can see the weird shading and shadow lines by her cheeks & chin when she moves her face
Ah so that is how it is done. I didn't know facetune was an app. I thought it was just a filter or something.

Scalp by Trisha Lewis

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Scales....that would be ironic...
Spoons
Spaluta
Sieve
Scraper
Can't think of anymore utensils beginning with s

Reactions: 1
I bumped into Trisha today and she looks amazing. Really bubbly, looking happy with all her family around. She actually doesn’t even look that big, sorry if that disappoints anyone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I bumped into Trisha today in Cahir and she looks amazing. Really bubbly, looking happy with all her family around. She actually doesn’t even look that big, sorry if that disappoints anyone.
Come on, Specsavers called & you have an appointment next week!! Only joking😂
To be fair, if she looks happy sure that’s great…
However we’re all guilty of putting our ‘best’ photos on Social media, she obviously didn’t get that memo as hers are always horrendous!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well compared the to absolute trash we are subjected to on Instagram, it’s refreshing to see someone battle the demons and still smile

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeepers lads I turn my back on this thread and watching Trisha’s trash on insta for a few months….the size of her now 👀 You know how if you lose/gain weight people who see you every day don’t always notice but someone who hasn’t seen you in ages does? She has gained so much weight. She looks like a feminine Marty Morrissey with a food addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jeepers lads I turn my back on this thread and watching Trisha’s trash on insta for a few months….the size of her now 👀 You know how if you lose/gain weight people who see you every day don’t always notice but someone who hasn’t seen you in ages does? She has gained so much weight. She looks like a feminine Marty Morrissey with a food addiction.
She really doesn't help herself by squeezing into her clothes, it only emphasis everything. I'm not thing myself, I'd usually wear a size 16, now I could absolutely squeeze myself into a size 14 or wear a size medium and would be bursting out of the clothes......but I just wouldn't do that to myself to prove that I could fit into smaller clothes 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
She really doesn't help herself by squeezing into her clothes, it only emphasis everything. I'm not thing myself, I'd usually wear a size 16, now I could absolutely squeeze myself into a size 14 or wear a size medium and would be bursting out of the clothes......but I just wouldn't do that to myself to prove that I could fit into smaller clothes 🙈😂
Oh I’m no slim jim myself but I also don’t try and carve out an online career related to weight loss 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you hear her!!!
I'll skip the match tomorrow(where all the supporters will be drinking their cheap pints and eating batter burgers) and head to the hotel for my 5k and sunrise swim.You'd swear she was Rebecca O'Rourke 🙄🙄

Give me strength with her,she reminds me of al old man you'd meet in the pub on a Wednesday who'd tell you he was just back from Thailand and he'd be after cashing his dole....

• Haha
Do you hear her!!!
I'll skip the match tomorrow(where all the supporters will be drinking their cheap pints and eating batter burgers) and head to the hotel for my 5k and sunrise swim.You'd swear she was Rebecca O'Rourke 🙄🙄

Give me strength with her,she reminds me of al old man you'd meet in the pub on a Wednesday who'd tell you he was just back from Thailand and he'd be after cashing his dole....
The reality probably is while all the family are at the match she will be secretly stuffing her face with Easter Eggs sunrise swim and 5 km yeah right she should have graduated to a 10km walk by now she seems to be stuck at 5km for quite sometime ...

The reality probably is while all the family are at the match she will be secretly stuffing her face with Easter Eggs sunrise swim and 5 km yeah right she should have graduated to a 10km walk by now she seems to be stuck at 5km for quite sometime ...
This, 100%. Surely she’d want to focus on improvement - be that increasing your distance or reducing your time, etc. Sauntering along and then huffing and puffing up a hill won’t do you any good. She needs to be putting a bit of effort in. Or maybe she’s like FBG and brings a frothy coffee along while she saunters 😂

Reactions: 4
excuse me do you know realise 5km walks are delicious? Maybe 10km isn’t!
And Trisha did 1million billion steps a day for Steptember if you recall so we know she could increase the steps if she wanted 🙊

• Haha
Creating meals is my zen place 🙄🙄

She spends tok much time analysing herself, and creating fake and contrived things she finds delicious. Which she doesn't ACTUALLY find remotely delicious.

She's obsessed with early mornings and water and being 100% a person she isn't when she'd be better working WITH herself not against.

Putting an hour drive on to herself to go to a gym shows a very inspirational aesthetic when she has her 5 am filter on, but she can't keep that tit up when it's SO against the grain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.