Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My air fryer ain't spotless, but if I was even sending a pic to friend I'd make sure twas. She's so bleeping dirty, with a recipe she did not create, and then cremated.

Then the chicken, into a dirty tray again, no bit of lining. Little Miss Health herself, let's have both mozz and chorizo in there, just for bleeping fear we drop a lb.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG the crud in the Airfryer basket that would have been easier to remove than not. Jesus she is just beyond the beyond. Why does everything she makes always just end up covered in cheese and cremated. She has no finesse whatsoever.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
And to think she got a gig cooking on the telly there must be very talented chefs out there rolling their eyes to high heaven at this one.

Reactions: 3
And to think she got a gig cooking on the telly there must be very talented chefs out there rolling their eyes to high heaven at this one.

I know some really good chefs that have done segments on TV or radio but would have no interest in pursuing it to make a series or whatever. Other chefs might be mad for that (Neven, Moriarty etc). The home cook segment is very much taken up by Catherine Fulvio, Donal Skehan, anyone associated with Ballymaloe... there's always room for more but she doesn't fit in to a category. Donal Skehan has travelled lots, Catherine Fulvio appeals to the yummy mummies... where does a hoarse mountain woman screaming at the camera and throwing chopped up parsley on everything fit in? If she was in to foraging and hunting the mountain woman thing would work but.... I dunno. There's no cohesiveness with her. Has she an agent does anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My air fryer ain't spotless, but if I was even sending a pic to friend I'd make sure twas. She's so bleeping dirty, with a recipe she did not create, and then cremated.

Then the chicken, into a dirty tray again, no bit of lining. Little Miss Health herself, let's have both mozz and chorizo in there, just for bleeping fear we drop a lb.
You have such a way with words Heffalump 😂

a hoarse mountain woman screaming at the camera
Never have I read a better description of Trish the dish.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she has an agent, they should be sacked. She hasn't an ounce of class/professionalism about her at all, completely thrown together. She's not smart enough for this insta life, theres something amiss with her. She should give it up and get a normal life going. It's must be exhausting day in day out living this way, so unhealthy for her, she can't cope with it mentally. You need only listen to the way she speaks and carries herself to see shes not able for it. No agent could sort her out.

Reactions: 12
Was the chicken she cremated pre lunch...before they went out to lunch why does she do all the cooking they are always eating out 🤷

Reactions: 6
If she had an agent they would be telling her to wash her hands and airfryer before cooking and not come on camera with dry scalp down her top.
She is a candidate for elecution lessons and I'm common enough myself but I'd get them if I was going to be in the public eye.the weird mannerisms dont look well on camera.
She would take no tit from a PR company though shes not open to advice which is the rock she perishes on.
I presume she was left in the car yesterday to leave the child sleep while the older ones went on ahead....she proceeded to purposefully shout and wake the child...I wouldnt leave my kids around her too much,I dont think shes "the fun aunt" she makes herself out to be.id say all the kids prefer the aunts who are mams themselves and are kinder to them.

Is it just me or is it a bit mad that she has the full face of make up on with her gym top 🤔 for going out for Sunday lunch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah but she has the gym top on to do her sunrise swim and her 5km walk....nothing else fits her more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is it a bit mad that she has the full face of make up on with her gym top 🤔 for going out for Sunday lunch?
I thought the same thing about the gymwear, I wonder does she do it to feel less self-conscious about eating all around her. Like hello other diners I work out!!

I thought the same thing about the gymwear, I wonder does she do it to feel less self-conscious about eating all around her. Like hello other diners I work out!!
Like hello diners I know I'm eating half a bullock here but I'll burn it off later, see I have my gym gear on 😂
The only other thing I can think of is that getting 'dressed up' is too much of an ordeal, when clothes obviously don't fit well and its easier to stick on the old reliable gym top. I don't know but I suspect she got new clothes when she lost the 100lbs and now they either don't fit or she's forcing herself into them. Maybe she still thinks she's the 100lbs down and if she fits into the 'thin' clothes than this validates that thinking.

• Haha
The footage of her getting into the wetsuit was not accompanied by a trigger warning. Who can this be reported to?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Like hello diners I know I'm eating half a bullock here but I'll burn it off later, see I have my gym gear on 😂
The only other thing I can think of is that getting 'dressed up' is too much of an ordeal, when clothes obviously don't fit well and its easier to stick on the old reliable gym top. I don't know but I suspect she got new clothes when she lost the 100lbs and now they either don't fit or she's forcing herself into them. Maybe she still thinks she's the 100lbs down and if she fits into the 'thin' clothes than this validates that thinking.
Plausible. I know the leggings and tunics etc come out when I've gained and the clothes I like better are too tight. Things with give that allow me a bit of denial.

Reactions: 5
What's interesting in the wetsuit video if you hold and pause it is that her front is entirely rounded naturally, whereas when she beats herself into too-small clothes they dig in so badly they give her separate rolls. Must be so uncomfortable, and doesn't look better at all.

Reactions: 7
Was it just me or at the end of the wetsuit ordeal, does she hoist up her right tit?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.