TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes a terrible mum dont care who defends her she shouldnt have kids in her care

Reactions: 4
there literally 1 and she dosent watch them while they eat so a highchair is most definitely safe

I’ve three kids older than twins and none of them have ever head butted a high chair.
Thing is they are so young so they won’t sit on a picnic mat and eat they’ll crawl off. It’s awful children like adults should sit down to eat beat place for that is a chair of some kind. They don’t like them, sorry but no you keep going with it and eventually they realise that meal times work like this.
She lets them eat directly off the floor we’ve all seen it, pure scum!

I’ve three kids older than twins and none of them have ever head butted a high chair.
Thing is they are so young so they won’t sit on a picnic mat and eat they’ll crawl off. It’s awful children like adults should sit down to eat beat place for that is a chair of some kind. They don’t like them, sorry but no you keep going with it and eventually they realise that meal times work like this.
She lets them eat directly off the floor we’ve all seen it, pure scum!
Well yeah at the end of the day the reason they don’t like the chairs is because she’s not been consistent with them let them eat on the floor they won’t sit down and eat off a Matt they’re too young they need routine, meal time is meal time the only thing that’s gunna happen by them not being put in a chair is they won’t eat their food and they’ll start to be picky and just eat pure tit , kids will walk all over you if you just let them do what they want because they throw abit of a tantrum, sorry but that’s kids for you it’s not easy but she’s going to make her life harder in the long run as well as the kids thinking they can do whatever when ever ,

Reactions: 1
Exactly that.
What makes me laugh is the tik tok “guys I need your help” yet if anyone dared say to her “no be consistent they’ll soon learn” she’d block ya. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

I get it must be hard having 4 young kids, but you need routine , patience and be consistent. none of which shes doing. Shes only going to keep digging a bigger hole for herself 🤷🏽‍♀️

sitting gobbing away at food and her manky dressing gown
I heard her say to her friend or sister or whoever’s there “I’m not a hoe I’ve got 4 kids by the same dad” so people who have more then 1 baby father is a hoe? Lmao

I heard her say to her friend or sister or whoever’s there “I’m not a hoe I’ve got 4 kids by the same dad” so people who have more then 1 baby father is a hoe? Lmao
who she with and who’s the wee boy? is AJ actually in bed for once

Well hey 👋 I must be a hoe then. But let me tell you I bet she’s put it around and been with more than my partners I can count on one hand

Well hey 👋 I must be a hoe then. But let me tell you I bet she’s put it around and been with more than my partners I can count on one hand
Same 😂😂😂 hahaha, but seriously. I just didn’t make the same mistake by having more kids with a “dead beat dad”.. unlike her lmao

Those vile Nike tracksuits are a no from me.. and their hair just needs a brush 😫😫 I just wanna take them home with me and treat them right!

She’s uploaded a video about trying too get it removed, she probably thinks she can sue them and get some money from it, personally I wish they wrote about how much of a terrible mum she is and how she lets her kids eat food from the floor and neglects them all day long😒

Go look at her tweets, disgrace

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s uploaded a video about trying too get it removed, she probably thinks she can sue them and get some money from it, personally I wish they wrote about how much of a terrible mum she is and how she lets her kids eat food from the floor and neglects them all day long😒

Go look at her tweets, disgrace
She’s actually vile