TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that answers why the girls havnt worn any of there patpat clothes as she's just pulled out most of what she brought from her bed draw to wrap up for there bday wow

If fact it looks like everything she's bought for them
Looooool I thought she said they were for Christmas must be replying them haha

Looooool I thought she said they were for Christmas must be replying them haha
Recycling **

Find it bizarre why you would wrap clothes up for 1 year olds 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ How exciting is it going to be for them to open up clothes 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Did she only get them clothes for their birthday? My daughter is 1 soon and I’ve bought her clothes in the next size not gifting them to her I just got them with my ‘birthday budget’

Did she only get them clothes for their birthday? My daughter is 1 soon and I’ve bought her clothes in the next size not gifting them to her I just got them with my ‘birthday budget’
we did this. I get there triplets but why do they have to be gifted? just shove them in the wardrobe

Reactions: 1
Is that finally a bottom sheet I spy on her bed 😂😂
Only took about 9 months

My twins birthday is November so close too Christmas we decided too go with a few nice outfits that cost abit more than your average set and toys, and for Christmas we knew family more than likely would get them clothes, I think it’s nice spending abit more than getting all these £2 clothes for them and I get she has too spend that 3x but I mean it’s there birthday and I’m sure she has more than enough money too get them nicer clothes than patpat

Reactions: 1
Also eating a lovely McDonald's pancake and sausage meal off of the carpet floor in the front room whilst layed on there stomachs. Like wtf happened to sitting them In high chairs for a birthday treat if that's what she's gonna call it

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Nice to see she’s enjoying the girls birthday. No wait she’s sat on live talking about her gifts last night app she got a lion 🦁

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I get getting a few outfits for children when they’re older, my little girl is 5 she loves pretty dresses and clothes and stuff like that so she enjoys getting them, but I get more toys then clothes as clothes are essential in my eyes, but what 1 year olds get excited about loads of clothes? Im all for bringing kids up with “you get what you’re given, be grateful” etc as I’ve brought my kids up to always be grateful. But half the stuff she’s took from Christmas? Am I right?

I get getting a few outfits for children when they’re older, my little girl is 5 she loves pretty dresses and clothes and stuff like that so she enjoys getting them, but I get more toys then clothes as clothes are essential in my eyes, but what 1 year olds get excited about loads of clothes? Im all for bringing kids up with “you get what you’re given, be grateful” etc as I’ve brought my kids up to always be grateful. But half the stuff she’s took from Christmas? Am I right?
Definitely, the least she could have done is get the girls some pyjamas that actually fit them 🤣

Ok so am I the only one thinking that the cake is good and the lady who made it is very talented but why snowmen and penguins? I get that it’s winter and cold in January but not a good theme for a 1st birthday cake

Ok so am I the only one thinking that the cake is good and the lady who made it is very talented but why snowmen and penguins? I get that it’s winter and cold in January but not a good theme for a 1st birthday cake
I thought that. its not christmas its the nearly February

Yeah I love the cake but also wondered why the theme. Can’t say the girls have been to the zoo to love penguins 😂 as they don’t go bloody nowhere

Ross was there last night, apparently he was staying because he wanted to take AJ to school this morning. Yet just a few days ago she was slating him about him cheating on her and saying that’s why we haven’t seen him since new year.
Also she said shes not seen his family this year but only last week she was meeting ‘the kids grandad’ so he knows where to get AJ from if ever needed.
I mean lie if you must but remember what you’ve said…. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ross was there last night, apparently he was staying because he wanted to take AJ to school this morning. Yet just a few days ago she was slating him about him cheating on her and saying that’s why we haven’t seen him since new year.
Also she said shes not seen his family this year but only last week she was meeting ‘the kids grandad’ so he knows where to get AJ from if ever needed.
I mean lie if you must but remember what you’ve said…. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I always say if you’re gonna lie at least he good at it. Most liars slip up almost instantly cos they’ve told that many lies they forget lol

Im guessing the triplets arnt identical? or is Sienna and Stormi Identical and Wynter isnt? Wynter is AJS double. not sure if shes ever said if there identical or not

Im guessing the triplets arnt identical? or is Sienna and Stormi Identical and Wynter isnt? Wynter is AJS double. not sure if shes ever said if there identical or not
No, none of them are identical sienna and stormi just look more alike