TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probs cause he didn’t help with the kids shes classing that as being controlled 😂 they apparently havnt been together for ages

Having her lips done again 🙄 money for nails and lips but not to buy the kids decent clothes or to take them out to soft play or something.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Having her lips done again 🙄 money for nails and lips but not to buy the kids decent clothes or to take them out to soft play or something.
This is what I can’t stand about some parents, you see them dressed nice, always having their haircut or nails done, and their kids look so scruffy and are wearing clothes that don’t fit them

I’d rather have a day out making memories with my babies skinting myself out that way, then have my nails and lips done. She only takes the girls to the ball park without AJ when his at nursery aswell. Which is a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is what I can’t stand about some parents, you see them dressed nice, always having their haircut or nails done, and their kids look so scruffy and are wearing clothes that don’t fit them
I still wear my maternity clothes some days coz I just can’t afford new stuff. Not been pregnant for years 🙈 I got my youngest trainers for Xmas and she’s outgrown them already. They come first, always!!

She don’t even have nice clothes herself tho in all fairness, but she could scrub herself up for cheap.. what’s the point in spending loads on nails and lips when she wears the same top everyday for the 3 weeks lmao

• Haha
I think we can all agree their relationship is toxic but in no way abusive , chloe using this sound and caption makes everyone assume she is now free from a abusive relationship,the video now has lots of views and likes from all these people thinking she’s free, she’s pinned the video on her page so it’s now clear too see she is proud of how many views/likes this videos gotten her, she is so wrong in every way, this girl needs help and those kids need a mother who cares

She has openly joked on lives about punching him in the face in the past. I’ve seen him on lives screaming at her like she’s a pos on the bottom of his shoe. We’ve all seen the way she’s spoken to her own children in the past and the way she speaks to and about her family. It’s a very toxic situation and the only ones suffering are the four kids stuck in the middle.

Classy we ever Chloe 😂😐
One minute she moans about people not bothering with her kids.. then she moans when people do try and bother? Just because because do not want to baby sit her kids every weekend over night doesn’t make them a tit family member. It seems like she’s only bothered when she wants a night out and can’t find a baby sitter

Reactions: 2
now shes uploaded a video saying the girls hate the highchair and want to eat on the floor. they’re 1!!! so what if they hate the highchair tuff luck 😂😂😂🤷🏽‍♀️ grotty as duck just letting them eat on the floor and they only know about that because she lets them do it !!! mink

exactly , or she could buy them the bumbo chairs they come with a table too
She said they don’t like them? She has bumbo chairs. But why start feeding them on the floor in the first place?! Rotten!
Keep going with things like trying harder, get them used to eventually it pays off.

Actleast she's feeding her kids must be difficult with all three the same age . Maybe she could try again in a few days all have off day .

Tbh I don’t doubt it’s hard it’s hard enough with twins. But having them crawling around eating is a hazard in its self. Without the hygiene issue!!

She has triplets . If they won't sit there then I guess they won't eat could be more dangerous in a high chair and them headbutting the tray .

• Haha
She has triplets . If they won't sit there then I guess they won't eat could be more dangerous in a high chair and them headbutting the tray .
and they could just as easily headbutt the floor, also easily pick up things that shouldn’t be eaten and fry eating it because their food is just on the floor. The least she could do is get a mat for them to sit on when eating and sit with them while they eat on the floor so she can watch them, triplets or not she is lazy

End of the day she don’t watch them eat. Chair IS safer. As for head butting the high chair sorry I laughed loud they not strapped in no? Sure they can move but not to head but the highchair. Unlike her grimy floor 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1