Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxxxxbc

Find it bizarre why you would wrap clothes up for 1 year olds 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ How exciting is it going to be for them to open up clothes 😂😂

Reactions: 3

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
Annoys me how much she lies about it she should just admit it

she just always lies About everything and it really annoys me she does nothing with her kids Aj now has a cast on his arm but I don’t know what caused that she just isn’t a very good mum
she should admit it & people who believe she’s a “single mum” are dumb. Single mum means no other parental support, not your fucking relationship status the dim cow!
She don’t do anything with the kids never see no signs of play, messy play, trips out even playing really? Does she ever get down to their level and play? No she’s always just cleaning or live. Yeah she needs to keep on top of the house, but if she wasn’t on live she’s have time to do both be a mum and keep house!
AJ fell and had a accident fell off a car as much as accidents happen it was waiting to happen as she don’t never watch her kids, considering his meant to have issues you’d keep an extra eye but nah; her kids are nothing more than cash cows!

heretojudge123

Anyone else hate that tash who’s always in Chloe’s comments she was the one who a while back got sent money but didn’t buy her kid nappies, anyway just seen her ‘chloe we should go live’ ‘chloe wave too Alfie’ chloe do this and that when it’s clear chloe doesn’t want too she seems like such a beg
Did they ever meet up? All that gushing over each other the first night they spoke 🤮 Chloe loses interest so quick, bee, Murphy, now sammy is flavour of the week.

lalalalla

Tammies probably Jodie hardly ever posts , she hasn’t on tiktok for a couple days either she’s was live not long ago but said she isn’t getting involved and she’s not interested so idk if it’s drama or one sided
I was watching Tammie’s live the other day and she said that Jodie was making videos and talking about her, so then tammie started telling everyone all the lies she’s told to everyone and that Noah needs to be looked after by someone who won’t verbally abuse him 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
Anyone any idea what might be going on with her now? She said yesterday she was going to be staying with her mum for a while tonight she's said somethings going on that she can't talk about 🤔 a sh!tty situation apparently
If she can’t say anything why start? Such an attention seeking brat

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
On live last night she was saying she won’t have Covid jab but that her mum has because she’s had cancer and has bad asthma….. wouldn’t you be lining up to have it to protect your mum? Especially where she sees her so much.
The vaccine is for self protection though, having it can possibly reduce your risks and your symptoms. By her not having it it doesn't change the risk to her mother.
Whilst I believe she should have the jab, it is personal choice and it makes no odds to her mother catching it weather she's vaccinated or not.

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
Well I don’t believe that for a second. I really don’t. Because firstly if it got to the point of a visit they’d deem it needed. Someone viciously reported me for dating a dangerous man (I wasn’t dating him I’d met him once through a friend and hated him) social made phone contact and it was wrote up as malicious and no visit needed. Why did hers go more than a call/letter?!

Anonymousa

Her rent would of been payed for her by uc so she could afford it she said she moved for personal reasons and then a while ago was because she wanted to be closer to home

Kh1992

Having her lips done again 🙄 money for nails and lips but not to buy the kids decent clothes or to take them out to soft play or something.

• Angry

Kh1992

How does she have time to go live so much. I wake up she’s live, go to bed & she’s live! Im a mum of four myself and barely get time to pee let alone be live 10 times s day 😩
She's not live all the time 🙄 (so she said to me 🤣) she's blydi live constantly so why does she need to lie when everyone can see her on it constantly.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Sammy? What happened?
She just wasn’t interacting with him, couldn’t remember his name sorry 🙈 she was just sat playing music and on her iPad not listening to him, and you could tell he was getting annoyed with her

That other triplet mum seems like she has her priorities right and it’s shows.
Amy’s done so well these last few months 🙌🏼🙌🏼 I actually enjoy watching her and the girls

annonymus

Why put on a fake twitch, who actually wants too have a twitch it’s not a trend🤦🏻‍♀️The things some people do is just embarrassing

Goldfish

VIP Member
She thinks she so attractive but she looks musty and like she smells like an old sweaty lunchbox. I can’t believe how much she goes out when she’s a single mum of 4 under 4? I have 3, I’m still with the dad and I went out for the first time by myself the other night and that was for a bloody funeral. The kids deserve so much more than the two shit shows they have for parents, I can’t understand why she got pregnant again after Aj, clearly neither of them were cut out to be parents

Goldfish

VIP Member
Having her lips done again 🙄 money for nails and lips but not to buy the kids decent clothes or to take them out to soft play or something.
This is what I can’t stand about some parents, you see them dressed nice, always having their haircut or nails done, and their kids look so scruffy and are wearing clothes that don’t fit them