TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 937950

Wynter-Faye is going to be one poorly baby tomorrow! Look at raw pinkness of those nuggets 😱😭
I thought that at first, however I don’t think they’re actually chicken nuggets.. I think they’re these
51CFFCB6-ED47-4C2F-9413-957A61C5C869.jpeg

Does she not realise though that BLW isn’t just giving your kids chicken nuggets and processed food like that?

Reactions: 3
I am going too be completely honest sometimes my girls do have things like fish fingers with peas and stuff but that is very rare I mostly give them whatever I’m having for tea eg. Cottage pie, pasta, but it seems with chloe her freezers are full with processed tit that’s quick and she doesn’t have any effort behind it

Reactions: 3
It's either Hamwiches or spam fritters I think

Just clicked on the nail womans profile.. 3 words. What. The. duck.
The design she got now is nice but the nails they’re way to fat for her fingers , just looks like the nails don’t fit her fingers , don’t know how else to word it but they’re just very big and wide not liking the shape

She’s on live and everyone’s asking what’s happened to AJ ect. Hope he’s ok

You’re joking?!

This girl seriously needs to her her priorities sorted. Who’s son goes into hospital and you think “oh tit yeah need to go live and tell my followers”
Nope. Everyone's asking obviously and her mods are saying she'll discuss when she's ready.
How about Chloe stay the duck off live and give your son every bit of your attention instead of begging on lives yet again and looking for attention

Reactions: 4
She was live from the hospital just now, and everyone was asking and she said ‘oh my god I’ll say it one more time, I’ve said it 1000 times already’…… like people were joining every second and she wouldn’t tell them. Does she expect people to click on her live the second she does one?! So bleeping rude

Reactions: 2
So does anyone actually know what is wrong with him? I can’t believe instead of being there for her child she’s on live, she is actually far too attached too her phone

This girl is honestly un bleeping believable. what an embarrassment to be sitting on LIVE when your THREE year old is in bloody hospital. sad sad girl

So does anyone actually know what is wrong with him? I can’t believe instead of being there for her child she’s on live, she is actually far too attached too her phone
If I’m correct I saw someone comment on her live saying he had some sort of fluid in his brain or something , don’t quote me though could be wrong

I seen her TikTok and apparently he had a episode I’m not too sure as too what that relates too but I’m sure she will be on live begging for gifts because of it