TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on Triplet girls and son. She's re posted it, as apparently Tiktok took the original down.
I've just watched it, I'm sure there is someone there watching, she looks to the side.
yeah I thought that 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Also off topic but Jodie was live earlier cutting her sons nails? Like wow what content ffs he was screaming too poor thing

I have carried twins and definitely have not bounced back, I think she looks good for have carried 4 babies but is she not embarrassed too post that…

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She isn't embarrassed to post it, she's using it as content to drum up further gifts.
She knows her content is boring and she's losing interest.

Reactions: 1
yeah I thought that 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Also off topic but Jodie was live earlier cutting her sons nails? Like wow what content ffs he was screaming too poor thing
To be fair with you I’ve never known any child not to cry when having their nails cut all mine have never liked it

Hmm whilst we’re on that Jodie. Her recent video, she’s saying a word she definitely shouldn’t be and I hope someone calls her out for it

I am definitely not seeing things

Hmm whilst we’re on that Jodie. Her recent video, she’s saying a word she definitely shouldn’t be and I hope someone calls her out for it

I am definitely not seeing things
In case she tries to DD

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just got blocked by her😂she was in call too be and he was talking about sending his ex girlfriends nudes around so I said screen record it and tell police… next minute she blocked me

• Haha
Just got blocked by her😂she was in call too be and he was talking about sending his ex girlfriends nudes around so I said screen record it and tell police… next minute she blocked me
Who’s his ex? I thought he had a girlfriend I’m confused lol

Who’s his ex? I thought he had a girlfriend I’m confused lol
No his not with that girl anymore his got a new girlfriend 😂 chloe was also again sending people over to say stuff to bee then acted oblivious.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she can’t handle to back lash why does she do it

Just watched Amy’s recent video and I honestly take my hat off to her, she tries so hard to be the best mum she can and she deserves way more credit than Chloe. Amy actually cares about her children unlike Chloe. I wish her little ‘fans’ would see that. And just for reference I went to school with Chloe and I can honestly say I don’t see what the hype is about🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
No his not with that girl anymore his got a new girlfriend 😂 chloe was also again sending people over to say stuff to bee then acted oblivious.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she can’t handle to back lash why does she do it
He’s got a new girlfriend whatttt swear he was with that Hayley girl last week lol. Why are people like this ffs

This new girlfriend of his has a kid and she’s 27, she lives alone so I think that’s why bee is with her although he’s 19… they were both shouting on live yesterday with the poor kid upstairs

• Angry