Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Oh my! The newest vlog is hysterical, firstly her hair when she takes the braids out 😂 but does she wash it? No ma loves she does not, she leaves it until the following evening before washing it, bearing in mind she had the braids in for days too urgh!
Secondly she rang the doctors and went mad about the size of the tablets for her son only to be told they're disolvable 😂 does she not read labels or leaflets? And lastly the sunburn! Omg tan get it covered up and stop using factor 15, when you resemble a tomato it's time to up the factor!! And of course she yawns......a lot throughout, it's a classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

lexiloo

VIP Member
another shite skinny food co recipe, they are not blondies, they look like chunks of bath sponge cut up and one portion is tiny, when she said it needed cutting into 16 I was chuckling, spend the syns on a piece of real cake now and again Tan, those minging things look rank and why does she sound so bored and angry when she's speaking in these vlogs?
ps -someone please git her some decent shampoo she looks like she needs a jet wash

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She's ignorant, a few comments on her latest insta post saying how good she looks yet the only one she replies to is from the livingstons, she ignores the rest, carrnnnnt be arsed ma loves 😉
She's up Helen's arse, wouldn't bother though as she can't compete with Gammons. Too fucking lazy to reply, this really bugs me!

View attachment 30352
Countdown is on

View attachment 30353

And it’s been deleted

Good god, she’s absolutely pathetic.
I bet that really touched a nerve, no fucking excuse for not replying she's just a lazy cow. Agree. People take their time and she just doesn't bother her lazy arse. Oh god's she's doing a wedding series ma loves

I know the cutting the grape in half is important but she says grapes are one of the biggest killers of children 🤔 not quite sure that a statistic tan. But she used to work in childcare don’t you know, so she knows best

And everything is for the booyyyssss (really annoys me the way boys) or Chris 😂 Is she trying to convince us or herself
She's such a fucking know it all but thick as fuck. We know about the grapes hun, she thinks she's a bloody expert yet gives a six year old a tablet to swallow causing him to choke. Ok hun

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Well, I've heard it all now!

So ma luvs, Tan has gained 2lb this week but its all good - she's very happy at this weight. Fine.
Then says she wants to get down to 11 stone for the wedding (of the century) but after that she'll gain weight to get back to the weight she is now because she's happy here?? WTF!
I'm sorry, if you are so happy at this weight, why bother losing for the wedding? :rolleyes:
That girl talks so much drivel!

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I'll have a look thank you X

Just had a look at the meal plan, so it's basically what you eat on slimming world, I wonder what sw would say about it. They probably wouldn't be arsed but it's a blatant rip off 😂
If you look at the shite she eats and what she feeds her family she clearly has no idea about nutrition at all, certificate or otherwise, she knows about only syn values which let’s face it the average 6 yr old could work out

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

Here we go again.... Same old fucking shit. Time to DRARRR the LAINE... not buying that bullshit anymore my darlings. She will stick with it for maybe a week, lose a couple of pounds, feel pissed off about it and then she’ll fall off the wagon and blame it on the fact she didn’t lose much in the first place and she is happy where she’s at.

Slimming World clearly no longer works for her. It’s not a long life sustainable diet. The only thing that will work for her is getting off her arse and eating less. It’s not rocket science! Slimming World worked for me but 5:2/16:8 works much better because I’m not restricted and I can eat whatever I fancy within my means of course.

Whoever think she’s an inspiration needs their head examining. She’s nothing but a con artist, and doesn’t give a shit about putting real effort into her meal plans to give people the best advice on nutritional quality. The fact she has an online “certified” nutritional qualification says it all. She knows absolutely fuck all. I think to even call yourself a nutritionist needs to go beyond what meals to eat for the week in order to lose weight! You need to know HOW that process works and what BENEFITS there are to swapping simple carbs to complex carbs, etc. Skinny Coffee is not the answer to losing weight, feeling less bloat wnd feeling ENERGISED? (Think sheen spawned from planet UR-anus)

Snacking on packets ham... is that really advised that (like she did on my meal plan a couple of years back) for someone who has high blood pressure or needs to be on a low sodium diet...? Instead of snacking on ham with shitload of salt, have a damn fruit? Less calories, no added sugar and more filling. I did comment ages ago on an old video about doesnt she think it is best to have a proper filling bulked out salad with some fresh chicken breast instead of snacking on salty ham which in turn makes you bloated and dry and potentially make you feel even more hungry... but that comment can no longer be found! Another thing that rattled me is she said that she needs more fish in her and the boys diet... why don’t you just make fresh cod in a bit of homemade parsley sauce then? That’s plenty of omega 3, a lot more healthy and the boy will probably love it! She feeds them JUNK... not watched all the vid but I remember the other hauls was full of fucking Chicago pizza things? Rustler burgers, tinned chicken curry (really Tan?)... TINNED chicken curry?

I won’t keep on ranting but the woman absolutely pisses me off. I’ve told her countless times on YouTube without being nasty and she just deletes my comments so she can do one now and I just hope that one day nobody will buy her meal plans anymore and find out what a con she really is.

It’s the only way she can learn really without actually listening to other people (like the chemical peel when she burnt her face off even when someone warned her about it!)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jack0

Chatty Member
Helloooo ma Luvs and welcome to another videoooooooooooooo 😤

1. How did she gain 6lbs in like 3 days?

2. Why do we need to see ANOTHER Aldi haul. She buys the same crap.

3. Does she cook her meals and her kids meals separate? When I was growing up we just had what my mum had (healthy meals full of veg etc) don’t get me wrong if she was rushing out to work (single mum) we’d have a beige dinner the odd time and we seen it as a total treat (we lived in the countryside and takeaways were 30 mins drive and didn’t deliver 😂)

4. Doesn’t syn cheese?!?

5. Just bags and bags of Beige food.

Marchan

so if iced rings are arse rings lets hope she never gets an iceland collab ;) "hello ma loves today im gunna show ya what ar got from ARSEland"
😂😂 or get a job as bar staff and ask if you want arse with your drink

• Haha

Jack0

Chatty Member
Just suffered her packing video. Moaning about Chris not doing anything. Sorry but you’re unemployed...he’s out working so the least you can do is pack 3 flipping outfits and some swimming shorts 🤔

Sorry for the double post. Why was she packing the toothbrush chargers?! She’s going for 3 days. Charge them before you go, knob.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
This girl is a danger to society, why the hell did she put it out there to her followers without fully testing it herself, she already did a vlog telling people she bought it from amazon and would be doing them herself to save money so imagine how many of her sheep did the same, there will be an army of red faced tannettes out there! we called this totally.....daft bint!
Made me eff and jeff under my breath watching the first part of the vlog, she was so cocky and such a know all, preaching all the info and facts like she was a trained professional.......then out came the hot mess of a face......the cheek of fire! if that doesn't teach her to stop being so bloody impulsive then nothing will, so thats more money wasted on yet another ill thought out venture, can't wait to see whats next ma loves ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

lexiloo

VIP Member
whats with the lashes ma loves? they look like they've been pulled off, stomped on and put back on

• Haha

Havingalooksie

This girl is a danger to society, why the hell did she put it out there to her followers without fully testing it herself, she already did a vlog telling people she bought it from amazon and would be doing them herself to save money so imagine how many of her sheep did the same, there will be an army of red faced tannettes out there! we called this totally.....daft bint!
Made me eff and jeff under my breath watching the first part of the vlog, she was so cocky and such a know all, preaching all the info and facts like she was a trained professional.......then out came the hot mess of a face......the cheek of fire! if that doesn't teach her to stop being so bloody impulsive then nothing will, so thats more money wasted on yet another ill thought out venture, can't wait to see whats next ma loves ;)
Although she admitted it was a bad idea blah blah blah in the comments someone asked about eye protection and she said you don't need any. Clearly learnt fuck all after giving herself a few chemical burns. Thank fuck she did so much research and spoke to all the experts before melting her face off 😕

• Haha

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

Once she eats that awful soup, she’ll be trumping so much that Chris will call the water board and report a sewer leak lol

Her entire video consists of the same recipe... passata, tomato purée, tinned carrots, garlic, Worcester sauce, and onion... all that passata must be so tangy :sick: and 5 vegetable stock! Jesus wept lady.. really is a nutritionist of the year

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mum31

A five minute vlog saying she’s been away for a while as she’s had a death in the family would have been enough. But she wanted to make money out of it. Filmed herself, edited it. Put adverts in to add up the cash. Who’s in the wrong. The ones who point that out. Or the one that did the vlogging . I know who I chose.
Also what’s a bit iffy to me is the excitement in her voice when she was talking about having to do this and that for the funeral and then on the next vlog she said that she felt odd that she didn’t have anything to do anymore.
Anyone would think that she’d be relieved that it was over and that she could just grieve instead.
Not saying she hasn’t had an awful time of it but I think that the way she was talking with such passion about dealing with everything and smiling whilst talking about it, it seems like a bit of her liked the fact she’s was distracted for 2 weeks. Shoot me but that’s my opinion.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Did she really start the latest vlog by saying it's Saturday the 27th of APRIL 😂 It's joooo-lie Tan 😉
Also laughed when she said she was making new potatoes and then showed her meal with tinned potatoes on it. Meal plans?? A few tins of spuds, loads of packs of ham and some packet pasta n sauce ma loves!

• Haha