Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she had the cheek to rage at Chris that time he did the shopping. Her shopping hauls are worse.
Thank fook she won't be inviting me for dinner anytime soon :D

Reactions: 3
So, Chris wants to see a silhouette of her arse on their wedding day πŸ˜‚
that made me howl! she said it so serious too!!! she was looking as well groomed as ever in the vlog I see, just wish she would wash her damn hair and stop showing us her tonsils with the massive yawns she does, cover ya gob ma love ;)

Reactions: 4
that made me howl! she said it so serious too!!! she was looking as well groomed as ever in the vlog I see, just wish she would wash her damn hair and stop showing us her tonsils with the massive yawns she does, cover ya gob ma love ;)
Me too, hilarious πŸ˜‚. Yeah she said she'd done the school run, she looked like she hadn't brushed her hair and as usual it was thick with grease.
Oh jeez, those tonsils yeah she needs to shut her gob lol

arse lollies all round at the reception! 🀣
Arse lollies and arse silhouettes all round πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm surprised they were told they would be accepted for a mortgage so easily with them both being self employed. They definitely have more money than she makes out.

I'm surprised they were told they would be accepted for a mortgage so easily with them both being self employed. They definitely have more money than she makes out.
Yeah I thought it would be trickier getting a mortgage, they would have to show their accounts for the last few years I'm guessing. I wonder if they accept YouTube revenue as income? I can see more ads coming if she wants to bump the money up

Reactions: 5
Agreed! I was amazed how they can afford to save for a deposit as well as a wedding at the same time as paying rent and living costs each month etc

Reactions: 6
I think they have probably just given their salary figures and the bank have said you could borrow X amount. It's a completely different matter when you come to get an actual mortgage! Buyers of our last house had a mortgage in principal set up but when they came to get the actual mortgage after they'd put an offer on our house, they were turned down!
I think what Tan did with the bank, is what they could have done online with a mortgage calculator, just to see how much they would loan.
Sounds like they haven't got a deposit anyway.

I'm surprised she wants to move anyway, she said the house they live in is stunning!!! πŸ˜‚

I think they have probably just given their salary figures and the bank have said you could borrow X amount. It's a completely different matter when you come to get an actual mortgage! Buyers of our last house had a mortgage in principal set up but when they came to get the actual mortgage after they'd put an offer on our house, they were turned down!
I think what Tan did with the bank, is what they could have done online with a mortgage calculator, just to see how much they would loan.
Sounds like they haven't got a deposit anyway.

I'm surprised she wants to move anyway, she said the house they live in is stunning!!! πŸ˜‚
yes that makes sense as we got an offer in principal but then the actual application process was a mare and they left no stone unturned and needed proof for everything, it was a far cry from when we bought our first house years ago, think she will be in for a reality check when the actual application goes in, can just see the moody face and vlogs full of attitude now πŸ˜‚

yes that makes sense as we got an offer in principal but then the actual application process was a mare and they left no stone unturned and needed proof for everything, it was a far cry from when we bought our first house years ago, think she will be in for a reality check when the actual application goes in, can just see the moody face and vlogs full of attitude now πŸ˜‚
Yeah, they won't even have a mortgage/offer in principal. I have no doubt theirs was just a 'we earn this, how much would you loan us'

Reactions: 2
Yeah, they won't even have a mortgage/offer in principal. I have no doubt theirs was just a 'we earn this, how much would you loan us'
yes......the affordability calculator, im trying to remember what the steps we took were, first was affordability, no proof or documents required then we submitted all the paperwork, bank statements, wage slips etc and it went to offer in principal then full application and we got the mortgage offer. You're right, bet she has just done the affordability calculator hmmmm she's in for a shock

Sounds to me like tan has got in there first for house buying before the gammon gets back with her big news. !!

• Wow
Right ma loves, Halloween wreaths available for Β£25-Β£27, others available in b&m for Β£4.99

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Right ma loves, Halloween wreaths available for Β£25-Β£27, others available in b&m for Β£4.99
not sure what disturbed me more in the latest vlog.....

The return of the rip off wreaths
The voice she puts on when talking to Orrr-breh
The state of the lashes.......they look like the bristles on the bottom of my hoover!!
or yet more yawning........COVER YOUR GOB MA LOVE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
not sure what disturbed me more in the latest vlog.....

The return of the rip off wreaths
The voice she puts on when talking to Orrr-breh
The state of the lashes.......they look like the bristles on the bottom of my hoover!!
or yet more yawning........COVER YOUR GOB MA LOVE
She's doing the Christmas ones again too, she'll be off to Poundland to bulk buy the cheap baubles.
Oh I know, the voice when she's talking to Orr breh πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
So the Halloween wreath is here and she is charging Β£22 what do we all think?

I personally think it is too over priced. Apparently not many left either.

Wonder what the price will be on the return of the christmas wreaths.
Totally overpriced, although not as expensive as the Christmas ones last year she was charging Β£45! It was all tat from Poundland and cheap shops

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.