Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is having trouble with her sons behaviour again. Didn’t he hit someone a few months ago. That must have been stressful.

Reactions: 1
Today's vlog.....This is my comfortable weight, i'm not putting pressure on myself, i'll do a 6 week bootcamp before getting married. Followed by the usual.....

Grandad's
Tuna pasta with mayo just squirted on the top not mixed in :sick:
Meal plans
Moans about paying out money for Corby Beavers Fee's, Corbys camping, school trip for Rio to a science museum, all of these are brilliant for the kids and would probs be the same cost as her tan, nails and lashes. But it's all money money money my luvs.
Next scene, she's sitting on the sofa eating a packet of processed chicken and talking at the camera with her mouth open
Then hunters chicken and tinned potatoes for tea and about 4 bits of tinned carrots because she burnt the rest of them.

Be inspired guys!
That tea looked vile, why the duck does she use them tinned potatoes?!

Reactions: 4
Another day another recipe ar-dea ma loves, although clearly all filmed on the same day as same outfit and hair do, thoughts after watching.....

What the hell is "full fat golden syrup"
how on earth can weetabix, nutella and a chemical replacement for syrup be ferrero rocher
bit misleading saying each one is only 0.8 syns......as long as you use the weetabix as your HEXB
why would anyone want to eat that shite?

So ma loves if you want a snack that resembles either dog treats or ikea meatballs then tra this recipe...yum yum...not!

Ferrero rocher makers must be quaking in their boots at these!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Another day another recipe ar-dea ma loves, although clearly all filmed on the same day as same outfit and hair do, thoughts after watching.....

What the hell is "full fat golden syrup"
how on earth can weetabix, nutella and a chemical replacement for syrup be ferrero rocher
bit misleading saying each one is only 0.8 syns......as long as you use the weetabix as your HEXB
why would anyone want to eat that shite?

So ma loves if you want a snack that resembles either dog treats or ikea meatballs then tra this recipe...yum yum...not!

Ferrero rocher makers must be quaking in their boots at these!
😂😂 Oh god not another one!! I agree all these shite recipes are awful. If I want a ferrero rocher I'll just bloody syn it.
Someone on Instagram made a sw steak pie out of a bleeping sandwich thin, duck that I'd rather go and buy one in Greggs 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Ffs Tan, pull yourself together girl. She is stuck in a horrendous rut

Reactions: 2
She seems to be saying “versatile” a lot lol

And on the gardening vlog she said she’s just had a bath but she still looks dirty. I don’t know what it is but she honestly looks like she is NEVER clean! I think a thorough full body exfoliating scrub is needed

Reactions: 3
Her recipe vids seem to filmed with a different camera. I think her sponsorship from skinny syrups includes camera to borrow for the recipe videos and they’re definitely edited by skinny syrups too.
The thing with Tanya is that she never gives anything 100%. It’s like with the egg custard Yorkshire pudding things..if that were me I would have remade them and put a bit more effort into for the company that’s paying me to represent their products. Also the Ferraro Roche things she couldn’t even be bothered to roll them into balls.
No wonder she’s self ‘employed’..she’d never last in a real job with the lack of giving two fucks about anything.
I mean even Her valentines meal to Chris was tomato soup followed by bolognaise and then a trip to pick her step dad up from the airport..whatever happened to a sexy valentines romp?!
Just like their trip to Scotland where they ate jacket potatoes for tea and then went to bed early 😏

Reactions: 5
Her recipe vids seem to filmed with a different camera. I think her sponsorship from skinny syrups includes camera to borrow for the recipe videos and they’re definitely edited by skinny syrups too.
The thing with Tanya is that she never gives anything 100%. It’s like with the egg custard Yorkshire pudding things..if that were me I would have remade them and put a bit more effort into for the company that’s paying me to represent their products. Also the Ferraro Roche things she couldn’t even be bothered to roll them into balls.
No wonder she’s self ‘employed’..she’d never last in a real job with the lack of giving two fucks about anything.
I mean even Her valentines meal to Chris was tomato soup followed by bolognaise and then a trip to pick her step dad up from the airport..whatever happened to a sexy valentines romp?!
Just like their trip to Scotland where they ate jacket potatoes for tea and then went to bed early 😏
I know they really have a dull life for a young family. Chris clearly loves driving about for this job as it gets out of the house and getting a bit of life experience. Do you remember they used to go to Asda and Morrisons cafe for jacket potato for their tea and saw it as having a meal out and great date night. Any time they are going anywhere Tan checks the menu about a week ahead to make sure they do jacket potatoes as that seems to be only thing they can eat when they're out.

Yes they're 'couple' trips away are something else. Wondering aimlessly about Liverpool and going to the free museum while we hear Chris talking like a child about how much he loves space and Tan saying how intelligent he is. The they had a beautiful meal in the Travel lodge restaurant and bed by 8pm. You think they would have went into Liverpool and went somewhere nicer for a meal and a bit of hustle bustle.

They don't seem to have any friends or anything in common they can go and enjoy as a couple, they can easily get a babysitter, Tans mum or Megan owes her a few babysits i'm sure, but she's in her pj's and bathed by about 7:30pm like a child. No wonder she sits and eats all night out of boredom.

In todays vlog shes just moaned the whole way through about how sore she is from exercise, do you know she swam and did aqua aerobics all in the same week :eek:

Last edited:
Some of the comments on today's vlogs supporting her ......why?!

There is definitely something else going on, she doesn't look well or normal at all

• Sick

View attachment 25249

There is definitely something else going on, she doesn't look well or normal at all
View attachment 25250
She always gets so many people up her arse! Still hardly replies to comments, it's been said before she makes money from bloody YouTube so she should reply to messages! Most of us do all the things she's doing but have a proper job as well! I work full time, have two kids, go to the gym, take kids to clubs in the evenings and at weekends, clean my house, do my garden, go food shopping, have kids round etc!! Don't we all!!! I love to be able to say I work full time and swan round lol

I know they really have a dull life for a young family. Chris clearly loves driving about for this job as it gets out of the house and getting a bit of life experience. Do you remember they used to go to Asda and Morrisons cafe for jacket potato for their tea and saw it as having a meal out and great date night. Any time they are going anywhere Tan checks the menu about a week ahead to make sure they do jacket potatoes as that seems to be only thing they can eat when they're out.

Yes they're 'couple' trips away are something else. Wondering aimlessly about Liverpool and going to the free museum while we hear Chris talking like a child about how much he loves space and Tan saying how intelligent he is. The they had a beautiful meal in the Travel lodge restaurant and bed by 8pm. You think they would have went into Liverpool and went somewhere nicer for a meal and a bit of hustle bustle.

They don't seem to have any friends or anything in common they can go and enjoy as a couple, they can easily get a babysitter, Tans mum or Megan owes her a few babysits i'm sure, but she's in her pj's and bathed by about 7:30pm like a child. No wonder she sits and eats all night out of boredom.

In todays vlog shes just moaned the whole way through about how sore she is from exercise, do you know she swam and did aqua aerobics all in the same week :eek:
I agree. I don’t think her or chris have the best relationship. I know couples like them and they are on the brink of divorce by the time the kids have moved out.
I think Tanya suffers from depression maybe.

She always gets so many people up her arse! Still hardly replies to comments, it's been said before she makes money from bloody YouTube so she should reply to messages! Most of us do all the things she's doing but have a proper job as well! I work full time, have two kids, go to the gym, take kids to clubs in the evenings and at weekends, clean my house, do my garden, go food shopping, have kids round etc!! Don't we all!!! I love to be able to say I work full time and swan round lol
The only time I’ve ever seen her ‘work’ is when she was making those T-shirts and even then she roped chris into it.

View attachment 25249

View attachment 25250
Argument with Chris I expect. She hasn’t mentioned the wedding much lately to my knowledge.
Perhaps the novelty has worn off.

Reactions: 2
I agree. I don’t think her or chris have the best relationship. I know couples like them and they are on the brink of divorce by the time the kids have moved out.

The only time I’ve ever seen her ‘work’ is when she was making those T-shirts and even then she roped chris into it.

Argument with Chris I expect. She hasn’t mentioned the wedding much lately to my knowledge.
I can imagine her to be very demanding. With her wearing the trousers she's very dominant I expect. Remember a few months ago she said they nearly split up, as someone has said maybe they've had a row lol

In a vlog a while back, she said that she and Chris was having problems and had to have a serious talk about whether or not they should split up but they worked through it.

^ I don't want to jinx them or anything but I hope they don't end up being one of these couples who have been together for years and then not long after the wedding, they split up (not saying this is true for everybody, it's just happened a few times in my circle of friends).

I think she needs to give up daily vlogging and switch to a couple of times a week so she has some good content, quality over quantity and all that ma loves ;) she just seems to yawn, moan, make excuses for not being on plan, sit around and show shite meals, I don't get how people are inspired by it?

Reactions: 7
I think she needs to give bup daily vlogging and switch to a couple of times a week so she has some good content, quality over quantity and all that ma loves ;) she just seems to yawn, moan, make excuses for not being on plan, sit around and show shite meals, I don't get how people are inspired by it?
I agree! I think the loyal ‘watchers’ are those who have a routine of watching, it fits in with watching at a certain time of day...rather than watching for the quality content. If you take out the Ohbreh/What Rio did/Chris playing his game, the actual SW content is a bit of processed ham and swimming for body magic...hardly inspiring,especially when we are drawing a line routinely.

Is she a legit Slimming World account or a troll? I am starting to suspect the latter.

“I am not going to eat any of this child’s birthday buffet”
*next scene*
“I ate the buffet”

“I am going to have a chicken salad for lunch”
*next scene*
“I actually had a chicken & cheese sandwich and a Pepperami for lunch.”

It’s actually a joke, she shouldn’t be claiming she is a Slimming World account.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks rough as. There is definitely something going on. She can't be arsed vlogging it's plain to see.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.