Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can show as many of her "nutrition" certificates as she wants, stop promoting skinny coffee for cash hun

Reactions: 4
She can show as many of her "nutrition" certificates as she wants, stop promoting skinny coffee for cash hun
Big deal- my cynical self thinks she probably did some online basic multiple choice tests, nothing too in-depth like research, coursework or case studies, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There was a post on this thread pointing to page 6 of another thread if I remember correctly
I'll have a look thank you X

There was a post on this thread pointing to page 6 of another thread if I remember correctly
Just had a look at the meal plan, so it's basically what you eat on slimming world, I wonder what sw would say about it. They probably wouldn't be arsed but it's a blatant rip off 😂

Last edited:
I'll have a look thank you X

Just had a look at the meal plan, so it's basically what you eat on slimming world, I wonder what sw would say about it. They probably wouldn't be arsed but it's a blatant rip off 😂
If you look at the shite she eats and what she feeds her family she clearly has no idea about nutrition at all, certificate or otherwise, she knows about only syn values which let’s face it the average 6 yr old could work out

Reactions: 8
If you look at the shite she eats she clearly has no idea about nutrition at all, certificate or otherwise, she knows about only syn values which let’s face it the average 6 yr old could work out
Exactly!!!

Agreed. She eats absolute crap! She looks really unhealthy,- bloated pale and awful skin.Nutritionist my arse😀 Anyone can do a course (you can even do a one day one or an online one) and call themselves a nutritionist!
Can’t believe the poor sad saps who fall for this stuff.

Reactions: 7
Agreed. She eats absolute crap! She looks really unhealthy,- bloated pale and awful skin.Nutritionist my arse😀 Anyone can do a course (you can even do a one day one or an online one) and call themselves a nutritionist!
Can’t believe the poor sad saps who fall for this stuff.
Did anyone notice the other week she had a tin of bacon grill 😷

She’s got OrBreh again. Does this woman actually work?! She may as well be a childminder and get paid for doing that, will be better than creating basic and tit meal plans that I can create myself for free! Just the same old tit with her day in, day out. This is why I don’t (and wouldn’t) vlog because every day is the same lol.

I’m rather worried as to whether she’s actually a qualified nutritionist and is allowed to do meal plans? Surely you have to go through various examinations and whatnot to actually have a nationally recognised nutrition qualification? What if someone purchased it but had very specific dietary requirements, like they’re diabetic, wheat free, vegan, etc? She promoting and eating packets of ham and meats which are all full of salt. This is not good to be honest.

Reactions: 5
I can’t even watch Chris doing the food shop, I just can’t 😂 Tan goes on as if she eats perfectly and he won’t get the right things or the slimming world friendly things so that will be her excuse for being off plan for the next week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Either she was a nasty witch or she was just doing it for show because poor Chris , he did try. Why did they do an online shop? She doesn’t do sod all all day except meal plans (copy and paste alert) and looking after Or Breh so she could’ve just got off her spotty butt and do it herself. She’s copying Mrs Boiled egg (Jane gammons). She did the same thing when Charlie did an online shop! Whinging cos he didn’t get what she wanted well she eats a load of crap anyway (as crap as her meal plans) so what difference does it make? She should’ve went to Al-deh then! good god is it just me or do anyone think she really needs to get some sense knocked into her. She probably picked out whatever brain cells she had left with them gross nails (and loses a few of them up her nostrils as they always “fall off”). She said in the comments it’s a lot of money to waste when they saving for a wedding , well stop getting them dreadful nails and eyebrows done then you might find you will save a lot more!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Either she was a nasty witch or she was just doing it for show because poor Chris , he did try. Why did they do an online shop? She doesn’t do sod all all day except meal plans (copy and paste alert) and looking after Or Breh so she could’ve just got off her spotty butt and do it herself. She’s copying Mrs Boiled egg (Jane gammons). She did the same thing when Charlie did an online shop! Whinging cos he didn’t get what she wanted well she eats a load of crap anyway (as crap as her meal plans) so what difference does it make? She should’ve went to Al-deh then! good god is it just me or do anyone think she really needs to get some sense knocked into her. She probably picked out whatever brain cells she had left with them gross nails (and loses a few of them up her nostrils as they always “fall off”). She said in the comments it’s a lot of money to waste when they saving for a wedding , well stop getting them dreadful nails and eyebrows done then you might find you will save a lot more!
Mrs boiled egg 😂😂. Poor Chris, as you say he did try. Jeez her face was like thunder on that video, he tried his best, he also actually works hard for his money so if he wants 30 cans of coke and cheesecake leave him alone! God she was even moaning about the kilo of mince, she said I've never bought a kilo with a right gob on. He got the 5% one as well and still wasn't happy, use half and freeze the rest love, he's actually saved you money there you dozy mare. Let's face it he only thing missing from the bloody shop was 20 packets of cooked meat. Poor Chris, she looked like a right moaning cow in that video. Defo not a size 10 either Hun
Why have him do it in the first place she must have known how it would turn out!

I can’t even watch Chris doing the food shop, I just can’t 😂 Tan goes on as if she eats perfectly and he won’t get the right things or the slimming world friendly things so that will be her excuse for being off plan for the next week
Got it in one!

Im sure in her mammoth 150-200 food hauls she films, she always gets a few packs of mince so she can batch cook or freeze them. So she has brought a kilo of mince before :unsure: I only skipped through as its a stupid video idea. Hes a man not a monkey... of course he can do an online shop!

Reactions: 1
She needs to start feeding her boys a proper family dinner. Really bad to give your children a separate meal every night.
Hate it when I see parents worry about their own healthy dinners but then bung nuggets and pizza in for their growing developing children. Makes no sense to me.
Maybe if she stopped spending so much on ugly accessories to her body such as manky long talons and bushy brows and lip plumper, eyelashes that drop off within 2 days and fake tan that’s orange for one day and gone the next. Then she’d have more money for the wedding that’s organised 20 years in advance.
How about they scrap the fancy pointless wedding and realise the jig is up and take the cost of the wedding and use it towards a deposit on a house to buy instead of renting or atleast a Holiday for the boys.
Cause trust me Tanya when you have children saving for a stressful day that goes by like a nervous blur, is really not worth it!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.