Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyRosey

Why are people begging her for a tutorial?!!! :eek::eek:

Remember my luvs....make the eyeliner as messy as possible and having greasy unbrushed hair really completes this amazing look

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Disneylover

VIP Member
I did a top up shop ma loves.......and it was £100!!! maybe because you buy daft things like 4 packs of "slaaaareced chicken" at £1.29 per pack.......£5 on processed chicken, buy fresh, cook it and enjoy it for a few days, cheaper, tastier and not full of shite like processed stuff, you would think a nutritionist would know this ;)

also, who buys a watermelon AND pre chopped watermelon, just buy two fresh ones ma loves as its silly money buying pre chopped ;)
Came on to say the same! Also, Corbeh is off school with a tummy ache and she's letting him buy biscuits and cakes wtf lol

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I wish vloggers/influencers would not film in hospitals. The Rainbow Centre which is mentioned in the title of Tan’s vlog is where my child, (Autism/Aspergers) , attends for appointments. The centre and all the staff are lovely and professional. My child has been attending for 4 years...it does take a long time for diagnosis and there are a lot of different agencies/ liaison with school and other factors like NHS funding to consider. To hear Tanya speak of her experience it seems the therapist was incompetent in mentioning ‘labels’ in front of Tanya’s son...but Tan had already said she would shut that down if that happened, so why not complain if that was the premeditated attitude you went in with?
If I was a parent taking my child to the Rainbow Centre for the first time, after watching that vlog, I would be apprehensive of someone getting their camera out and filming, in front of my child who is extremely private and then hearing that the therapist is wrong for acting how they did and the waiting time means you might as well not bother...it does not paint a positive picture of what is a brilliant facility that has helped our family immensely.
Apologies for the long and personal post but this has annoyed me more than the yawning and egg custards put together ;)

Tulips

^ At least Del Boy knew how to pronounce it, even if he didn't really know what it was😁

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
This girl is a danger to society, why the hell did she put it out there to her followers without fully testing it herself, she already did a vlog telling people she bought it from amazon and would be doing them herself to save money so imagine how many of her sheep did the same, there will be an army of red faced tannettes out there! we called this totally.....daft bint!
Made me eff and jeff under my breath watching the first part of the vlog, she was so cocky and such a know all, preaching all the info and facts like she was a trained professional.......then out came the hot mess of a face......the cheek of fire! if that doesn't teach her to stop being so bloody impulsive then nothing will, so thats more money wasted on yet another ill thought out venture, can't wait to see whats next ma loves ;)
She made a right tit of herself! She'll be back on the tacky cheap wreaths soon for Christmas, although anyone buying one for £45 must be soft!

• Heart
  • Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Ok so your hair needs a good wash and your face looks like an oil slick. I know, I'll get a chemical peel! She does waste money doesn't she? I would never dream of it hey but that's me! She talks a load of old bull shit. I am in the health profession and everything she says is comical, even down to taking her Grandad to the drs. Really Tan, you are deluded. It's quite frightening that some people of today pretend to know it all when they know jack shit. She actually believes the shit she's spouting.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Tan, we already have Freya Farrington covering charity shop/thrift hauls in the area. Freya does clothing/home/lifestyle videos and such varied vlogs...really interesting, intelligent and informative content.
If you look at the effort that Freya has put in to her videos over the past year, you can see how she has grown her Instagram and YouTube. If Tanya sees this as her full time job...then you have someone local/visiting local area and shops that you can look at to gain inspiration.
Tanya and charity hauls - shoot me now ma loves ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Hands down the worst thing i've seen her make and she's made some frights for sure, id be embarrassed sharing that and what must skinny syrup think? cos thats hardly a great advert for the products is it? maybe some fraaaaaa larrrrrt could have fixed it ma loves

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I think she needs to give up daily vlogging and switch to a couple of times a week so she has some good content, quality over quantity and all that ma loves ;) she just seems to yawn, moan, make excuses for not being on plan, sit around and show shite meals, I don't get how people are inspired by it?

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

BD5B18BC-FE58-4F9F-BF40-009669BB70AB.jpeg

Still pissing myself laughing lol this was before she ended up burning half of her face off but our tan and megs are very well experienced my lovelies!!!

• Haha

Clairey69

Watched her live this morning and I think she is trying to convince herself that she is quite happy at her current weight. She mentioned that nearer Aubrey's christening and her wedding she will bootcamp it.😱
Also she seems to lose and regain there is no consistency to her weight loss. I think she would be better scrapping her weight loss journey as she seems to have to justify herself each week.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
what the hell is she thinking doing a get ready with me? firstly what a bore fest, over half an hour of crappy music and close ups of her struggling with her "arrrr larner"
secondly how many layers??? she's saying shes got greasy skin and then piles all that over it and she even took the foundation right down to her titties my loves!
and lastly......why did she spray her roots with dry shampoo?? please tell me she had actually washed it at least the day before? I thought the roots looked damp but dry shampoo suggests it was in fact grease ma loves.....urgh
arrr larner 🤣🤣

I had to say that out loud to understand what it was! 🤣
I love your translations:love:

• Heart
  • Haha

NoseyRosey

Cant believe she’s jus done another full Aldi shop! 😱 she surely just needed to get a few bits to top up Chris shop. No money my arse.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I still chuckle at one of her vids back in the day when she held up a pack of mangetout and said it was "manggy towt" and kept calling it that for the entire cook with me, I was howling 😂

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
She’s an absolute skank, I seriously cannot believe that people think she’s an influencer. As for those food pictures. They look utterly rank. 🥴

Rank and skank. There’s a poem in there somewhere 😀

• Haha

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

I don’t know why I see it but whenever I watch her vlogs, she always looks unwashed and greasy? I don’t know... she just looks unhygienic. I bet when she yawns ... Tan, The Great Stink (blast from the past) called from 1858 and said they want their smell back!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Another day another recipe ar-dea ma loves, although clearly all filmed on the same day as same outfit and hair do, thoughts after watching.....

What the hell is "full fat golden syrup"
how on earth can weetabix, nutella and a chemical replacement for syrup be ferrero rocher
bit misleading saying each one is only 0.8 syns......as long as you use the weetabix as your HEXB
why would anyone want to eat that shite?

So ma loves if you want a snack that resembles either dog treats or ikea meatballs then tra this recipe...yum yum...not!

Ferrero rocher makers must be quaking in their boots at these!
😂😂 Oh god not another one!! I agree all these shite recipes are awful. If I want a ferrero rocher I'll just bloody syn it.
Someone on Instagram made a sw steak pie out of a fucking sandwich thin, fuck that I'd rather go and buy one in Greggs 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Lalobadee

VIP Member
She looks like I did the first time I got a make up kit for my Christmas I was 10 at the time though.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
It's star week again ma loves! She said in the latest vlog they don't go out as they don't drink and don't really do date day anymore. All they do is work and look after the kids. No, Chris works all the time hun, you don't!!