Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check the Behind the Scenes Proposal. Chris continually says 'she really wants me to vlog the proposal' - so it wasn't the surprise she made it out to be. She maybe didn't know exactly when but there was quite a lot of discussion prior to it and she sounds like a total Bridezilla in the making. What's with all the need for strangers to witness a marriage proposal. Why cant it just be about 2 people in love. I don't get it. Same with the wedding. Flip she thinks she's Megan Markle. No one gives a tit Tan. The big unveil of the dress. It will be tasteless tat.
I'm calling a strapless chavvy number πŸ˜‚ I'm not saying all strapless dresses are chavvy by the way!

I a finally wouldn't be surprised at this! She's too controlling for a big surprise πŸ˜‚
Bloody auto correct, I mean actually not finally!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, I've heard it all now!
Tan telling everyone what they should and shouldn't do when planning a wedding! She's not even anywhere getting married yet!
How about, you see how yours goes first before you start telling (advising) people what to do!

Says it's going to be high end ma luvs, I wonder what she calls high end. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a Tan lecture
It is! She says, ''What ya want to do, is such and such'' like she's some bleeping expert! I honestly don't know how they have the balls to put this tit out there! She'll be trying her hand at Wedding planning as a business next! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ma luvs, I wouldn't want to follow in anything that you do, from your cooking right through to your face scraping!

Reactions: 3
She’s already replied to every comment on latest her wedding vlog, a few times she even commented twice! 😱 She must be making a effort if these vlogs, she will ride the tit out of this wedding wave and everyone will be bored shitless come the wedding! I can totally see her setting up a β€˜business’ selling wedding decorations she’s made, like the Christmas wreaths but with tans donut wall, tans post boxes, tan ring security boxes πŸ™„

• Haha
When she says her budget is high end but is only having 60 guests and has hired what seemed to just be a country pub and is doing all the flowers and decorations herself πŸ™ˆ no idea what her idea if a high end budget means then. Keeping it private because its personal? Most youtubers keep it private because they dont want to look baggy but she does nothing but brag. Surprised they arent going to the Indian restaurant for there reception πŸ˜‚ I imagine her dress to be bling bling bling probably even wear a tiara for good measure πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ cant cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I havent watched the wedding stuff yet, did she seriously say its "high end"?! She loves claiming things are "high end". When she was going round looking at venues, none of them looked it to me. Absolutely nothing wrong with any of them, but none of them "high end".

I havent watched the wedding stuff yet, did she seriously say its "high end"?! She loves claiming things are "high end". When she was going round looking at venues, none of them looked it to me. Absolutely nothing wrong with any of them, but none of them "high end".
Exactly πŸ˜‚ nothing wrong with any of them but she said her budget was more of a high end budget because she has booked to have fire works and "other things " πŸ™ˆ I just cant imagine a big room and her one donut wall and post box making much impact

• Haha
When she says her budget is high end but is only having 60 guests and has hired what seemed to just be a country pub and is doing all the flowers and decorations herself πŸ™ˆ no idea what her idea if a high end budget means then. Keeping it private because its personal? Most youtubers keep it private because they dont want to look baggy but she does nothing but brag. Surprised they arent going to the Indian restaurant for there reception πŸ˜‚ I imagine her dress to be bling bling bling probably even wear a tiara for good measure πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ cant cope.
High end my ass. If its going to be that
Exactly πŸ˜‚ nothing wrong with any of them but she said her budget was more of a high end budget because she has booked to have fire works and "other things " πŸ™ˆ I just cant imagine a big room and her one donut wall and post box making much impact
A high end wedding to me is 30k plus. My sisters wedding cost 35k. Now if she surely had that kind of money to spend then surely she would use it as a deposit to buy their own house. So I doubt it’s costing a lot. I reckon it’ll be the chaviest wedding ever πŸ˜‚

Bloody hell this wedding video! "What you want to do is choose the date that you want". No tit Sherlock, christ does she think she's talking to a load of idiots πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Stupid is as stupid does πŸ˜‚
I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She comes across as a total know it all, I forgot nobody has ever got engaged before 😱
Maybe she filmed the whole wedding series in one day to save her washing her hair again ma loves πŸ˜‚

• Haha
She comes across as a total know it all, I forgot nobody has ever got engaged before
She acts like a know it all about everything, slimming world, gardening, dermaplaning, nutrition, you name it, Tan knows all about it!

I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She comes across as a total know it all, I forgot nobody has ever got engaged before 😱
Maybe she filmed the whole wedding series in one day to save her washing her hair again ma loves πŸ˜‚
Nope normality has resumed in her bridesmaid dress video her hair is back to its greasy state. She is explaining how it’s fate that she got her bridesmaids dresses in a charity shop and then is complaining that she asked if she could buy the dresses and come back for a refund if needed and they said no πŸ˜‚ it’s a charity shop tan. Maybe if you got them in the many high high end places you frequent you could have done this. Of course The picture doesn’t show the pure quality of the dresses my loves πŸ˜‚ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s so β€˜high end’ that she didn’t even visit some venues that she knew she couldn’t afford!πŸ™„
A refund from a charity shop? Ffs! Surely you just re gift it if it isn’t wanted?

Cant believe she has her bridesmaid dresses already but to be fair, it looks and sounds like they're perfect for her and they're a great price. Bit cheeky to ask a charity shop for a refund but at least she didnt mention flogging them on Ebay for a profit like her mate Gammons.
Hope the bridesmaids werent looking forward to going dress shopping! That experience ain't happening πŸ˜‚
We didnt hear "high end" mentioned but, one of her bridesmaids is fussy and "knows really quality things" so, I'd say that's the same!

She says the bridesmaid dresses she was looking at previously were about £75...very high end ma luvs, very high end! 🀣

• Haha
did you know ma loves that in a braaadal shop saarzes arent saarzes, a 12 isnt a 12 they just pull taarter or bigger to fit any saarze......must be shopping where Jane Gammons shops πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally hop back on here soon as I watch her vid knowing I'm gna have a good chuckle at all your comments πŸ€­πŸ˜‚ good on her actually that she managed to get 4 dresses in the sizes she needs for such a good price! Many people on a budget would dream to drop on such a bargain. But with a higher end budget .. wonder what tat she will put the extra money towards now πŸ™„ let's be hoping non of her bridesmaids fall pregnant or gain any weight in the next 2 years

Literally hop back on here soon as I watch her vid knowing I'm gna have a good chuckle at all your comments πŸ€­πŸ˜‚ good on her actually that she managed to get 4 dresses in the sizes she needs for such a good price! Many people on a budget would dream to drop on such a bargain. But with a higher end budget .. wonder what tat she will put the extra money towards now πŸ™„ let's be hoping non of her bridesmaids fall pregnant or gain any weight in the next 2 years
It’s fine, she will know a very very reputable seamstress who will do a very high end job

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.