Trim with Tan #9 We can't ma luvs she's MIA or gaining 6lb and above

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, absolutely fair play. Realised the social media life wasn't really the cash grab they all think it will be and has done something to better herself, weather getting some qualifications or just assisting Chris. I hope they have a laugh in his white van singing away to little songs he used to enjoy singing 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, absolutely fair play. Realised the social media life wasn't really the cash grab they all think it will be and has done something to better herself, weather getting some qualifications or just assisting Chris. I hope they have a laugh in his white van singing away to little songs he used to enjoy singing 😄
She’s been the most successful out of the three amigos.

Reactions: 9
It's funny my husband said "arseland" when we were out shopping in the week, I asked him 'who do you think you are our Tan" 🤣
I do still often think of her and feel sad she deserted us all but I'm glad her life seems to have moved on to better things and I really hope she is happy and content.... but I would really love to still have her on YouTube.

Reactions: 6
I think about her often and really do hope her, the boys and captain fusty joggers are well. She was harmless. They've had a tragic few years as a family.

Reactions: 9
I think about her often and really do hope her, the boys and captain fusty joggers are well. She was harmless. They've had a tragic few years as a family.
Not forgetting “uzz boords” and April the dog !

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Corrrrbeh and Reeeeoooohhh have gone to skewl high on larfff after a norf pole breakfast of dreams at Casa Carter 🍫🍬🍭🧁🍰🍯🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if Corrrrbeh and Reeeeoooohhh have gone to skewl high on larfff after a norf pole breakfast of dreams at Casa Carter 🍫🍬🍭🧁🍰🍯🎄
😂😂 I thought of Tan this morning when I saw someone do the the North Pole breakfast, Tan’s was off the scale sugar wise.
I wonder how us boys are doing, Will Corbeh be at senior school now? Casa Carter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7