Trim with Tan #9 We can't ma luvs she's MIA or gaining 6lb and above

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time folks, thanks to @Here2BNosey for the very apt title.

Recap won't take long seen as she's hardly been around but in brief it's.....

still not losing weight
still looks to be in need of a jet wash
still thinks she's going to be a size 10 bride by November
still bleating on about being so busy yet seems to do not much
still snogging april

tattle on good folks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread and recap ma love!
Where to start on the weekend away, well she seemed more arsed about April than us boyyyyz 😂. The bungalow looked like an old people’s home, no wonder they loved it! Looks like they were on the chairs with blankets by 5pm on Friday, ffs Tan live a little go to a bloody beer garden for a coke you’re on a weekend away! In the van ready to go home and see April on Sunday at 8.30am! What a pair of bores, go out for breakfast after spending the morning in bed, kid free 😉😉. God they’re so dull!
Oh and she was up to 15 storrrrne 8, what a shock!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
ok where to start with the weekend away, firstly there is zero chemistry or affection between her and Chris, how can they be only months off being married yet be so cold with each other?
What a state she looked sat on the sofa moaning about the takeaway they'd had the night before, she didn't like the chips, cheese and doner meat so only ate the pizza.....one of everything off the tekkaway menu on special occasions ma loves!
how much stuff was piled on the dashboard as they drove? what a state! They were leaving sunday morning so she could get back to her babies......the dogs! mainly April, the boys were mentioned as an after thought.
pretty much same thoughts as you @Disneylover 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Cheers Lexiloo 😃
She's a bit funny with different garlic sauces 🤔 I've heard it all!
Absolutely agree on the zero chemistry quite shocking really! Didn't look like either of them had made remotely any effort for the trip away 🙈
Tucked up in bed by 9 with Netflix, it's almost like they were home!
Wonder how dress shopping went, I think she should just accept her size and shop accordingly I can forsee lots of stress and moody vlogs in the next few months cos she keeps falling/rolling off the wagon in pursuit of that sarze 10 dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
not exactly a jump your bones kind of weekend away if she ordered kebab meat and garlic sauce.....then again this is Tan 🤣

• Haha
What a shocker 15st 8 ! I couldn’t get over the filthy van and those two to match 😯 the Burnley hillbillies on tour ma loofs. I think the cottage owner must’ve googled who was coming to stay and left the choccies to make sure they read the card about the disinfectant and to use plenty of it 😂 Safe to say Tan was so underwhelmed by the whole thing and my thoughts are with the poor pet sitter that has to endure a weekend at Grimley Manor :sick: hope they recover Ok .

• Haha
What a shocker 15st 8 ! I couldn’t get over the filthy van and those two to match 😯 the Burnley hillbillies on tour ma loofs. I think the cottage owner must’ve googled who was coming to stay and left the choccies to make sure they read the card about the disinfectant and to use plenty of it 😂 Safe to say Tan was so underwhelmed by the whole thing and my thoughts are with the poor pet sitter that has to endure a weekend at Grimley Manor :sick: hope they recover Ok .
I laughed at the note left to please use wipes, disinfectant and completely strip off the bedding as they left.......think she missed the next part that said "so we can burn it"

• Haha
I laughed at the note left to please use wipes, disinfectant and completely strip off the bedding as they left.......think she missed the next part that said "so we can burn it"
She read out the bit about leaving boots etc in the utility room then filmed the part they were watching Netflix with the dirty boots sat behind Chris's chair , I can't believe they didn't have a wash before/during the trip and no doubt she didn't bother before her dress fitting either,hope the dress fitter had a gas mask never mind a cloth one 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She read out the bit about leaving boots etc in the utility room then filmed the part they were watching Netflix with the dirty boots sat behind Chris's chair , I can't believe they didn't have a wash before/during the trip and no doubt she didn't bother before her dress fitting either,hope the dress fitter had a gas mask never mind a cloth one 😂
she hadn't even washed her face before bed as all her make up was smeared on her face the next morning and her hair looked like it had been styled with fraaaaa laarrrrt

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They look like they were just pulled from a skip :sick: that's the cottage owners takings lost for the rest of the year ;)

• Haha
Thanks again @lexiloo for recap and new thread . I must admit I felt a bit 🤢 at the start with her in bed - look liked she had no clothes on 🤢

THAT WAS MY FIRST THOUGHT TOO! WHY OH WHY was she sat vlogging naked in bed like thats a normal thing to do? Did she think she looked glamorous? Oh my lord, I can imagine my bloke saying to me I'm taking you on a romantic weekend away just the 2 of us no kids... for him to then pack me in his filthy work van while wearing a tracksuit and looking like he's about to rob the corner shop :sick:

The holiday home looked alright for what it was, but then they just put the tv on and ordered a tekkaway under a duvet as normal? Just bloody stay at home? OH and didn't want to eat her chips cheese and doner so ONLY ate a pizza. Good god no wonder she's 15 and a half stone. She also looked like she was on something on Saturday morning. I thought perhaps they have only just woken up and she said they'd been up for an hour so it wasn't that. Looked like she'd been rubbing her hair in the cheesy chips too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she looked spaced out at times ,she's deff on something weather that be legal or illegal .

Reactions: 6
The beginning where she was like she was saying she doesn’t know where they are going, is it a tent, will it have a shower made me chuckle 😂😂 you don’t even use the shower at home you greasy mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the lake district it's such a beautiful place but I can imagine people who have never been before watching that and thinking nah it looks crap if there's nothing to do besides stay in the holiday home and watch TV!

It was so obvious she wasn't impressed with it, she was doing her usual "oooh look at this" "oooh look at that" in that silly voice she does when she's fake liking something

How many times did she mention April like f**k the boys I miss one of my two dogs 🙄 when they where on their walk she was like 10 steps ahead of him like strangers weirdest couple ever!

How many times did she mention April like f**k the boys I miss one of my two dogs 🙄 when they where on their walk she was like 10 steps ahead of him like strangers weirdest couple ever!
I thought this too! When she was going on about April I thought oh the other dog (is it Annie?) must have passed away or something as no mention then she did mention her once, and then I realised she hadn't mentioned the boys either, only added as an after thought

Why on earth did they fanny about in Blackpool first though? I know the distance isn't much but I'd much rather have the beautiful scenery of the lakes for a little while longer than a quckie game of crazy golf and the fragrant sea air of Bpool. Especially Bowness, its my favourite region of the lake district.