Trim with Tan #9 We can't ma luvs she's MIA or gaining 6lb and above

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t want to put too many details on here but if you check companies house it was in his name then she was made main stakeholder? Seems they’re bankrupt.
How odd when there are recent reviews online! Have they changed the business name maybe?

Reactions: 2
How odd when there are recent reviews online! Have they changed the business name maybe?
No , don’t think so? There’s another company of that name. Don’t think there’s been a review in 3 months.

Some people that close their companies continue to trade as self employed under the same trading name in the industry. They shouldn't but they get away with it. They might have done thet

Reactions: 3
There are some on checkatrade from last month, weird!
I’m thinking it’s old reviews they reuse some of them seem very familiar to the FB reviews from way back, the security lights were fitted for her ex friend Meghan the time her house was trashed…But if you Google them now it’s coming up as open till 5pm
---
They semed to be doing well and really busy maybe something happened and they were sued over Tans bad workmanship? She’s not a qualified electrician even though she seemed to be helping him with jobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just googled the address that comes up for their business and clicked street view, can't remember if that's where they lived when she last vlogged or if they've moved, I wont put it on here in case it's still their address but if you google their names and burnley the address is there.

I just googled the address that comes up for their business and clicked street view, can't remember if that's where they lived when she last vlogged or if they've moved, I wont put it on here in case it's still their address but if you google their names and burnley the address is there.
Definitely not their old place this is a bungalow, maybe his dads?

Definitely not their old place this is a bungalow, maybe his dads?
Found it, it is the house she was in back then, street view just shows different ones

---
oh well there ends my google search as nothing on there LOL
---
Come back Tan, we need an update my love

• Haha
Reactions: 6