Trim with Tan #9 We can't ma luvs she's MIA or gaining 6lb and above

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I thought of Tan this morning when I saw someone do the the North Pole breakfast, Tan’s was off the scale sugar wise.
I wonder how us boys are doing, Will Corbeh be at senior school now? Casa Carter πŸ˜‚
He could be you know πŸ€” or certainly Yr 5 or 6 of primary πŸ™‚

Reactions: 4
Have we all put our orders in for tomorrow, one of everything from Burnleys finest tekkaway πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can tell Tan has written that, I read it in her voice! the directors bit made me chuckle, it's very Tan to love some self importance, just say owners ma love ;) the spaces before the commas are annoying and "we no also do" instead of we now also do is screaming the Carters LOL but fair play they seem to be making a go of it, I do wonder how qualified she is though seen as she's claiming to also be a JIB approved electrician, surely she'd still be an apprentice? Can't imagine Tan turning up alone to re wire a house......yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can tell Tan has written that, I read it in her voice! the directors bit made me chuckle, it's very Tan to love some self importance, just say owners ma love ;) the spaces before the commas are annoying and "we no also do" instead of we now also do is screaming the Carters LOL but fair play they seem to be making a go of it, I do wonder how qualified she is though seen as she's claiming to also be a JIB approved electrician, surely she'd still be an apprentice? Can't imagine Tan turning up alone to re wire a house......yikes
Judge for yourself πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Chris thinking the memreh tree in the woods was some sort of voodoo/sacrificial alter 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6