Trim with Tan #9 We can't ma luvs she's MIA or gaining 6lb and above

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah this is really sad, I do hope it’s a good outcome ☹. I can’t begin to imagine the heartache of having a loved one missing. Poor Tan 😢
It must be awful not knowing where he is , I hope he’s found soon however it turns out🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Aw that's so sad he's Still missing. I can see a likeness with Corby on that picture too.

Reactions: 6
Oh no that wait for confirmation must have been awful, I imagine they would have thought it was him. Thinking of Tanya and family and thoughts to the family of the chap who it was ❤
---
Just seen on my feed pop up on fb about a body being identified of a missing man from Leeds. Wonder if that's who it was. He has been missing a while😕 just horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh no that wait for confirmation must have been awful, I imagine they would have thought it was him. Thinking of Tanya and family and thoughts to the family of the chap who it was ❤
---
Just seen on my feed pop up on fb about a body being identified of a missing man from Leeds. Wonder if that's who it was. He has been missing a while😕 just horrible.
Yes awful for them, hopefully they’ll get closure soon, one way or another 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Aww hope he’s found soon, no matter what we say about Tan one things for sure she always looked out for her family ,it seems just when things start looking up for her she’s always knocked down again.
IMG_3523.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Still no sign of her uncle .I hope the police have searched the area he was last sighted 🙁seems they’re only looking at CCTV instead of searching.
IMG_3746.jpeg
IMG_3747.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Gosh 28 days is a long time to be missing, surely he can't be local it can't be that big sn area. I really hope they get the closure.

Gosh 28 days is a long time to be missing, surely he can't be local it can't be that big sn area. I really hope they get the closure.
Yes it’s so sad , I can’t help but check in to see if there’s any word, maybe someone on here could’ve spotted him, you never know 🙁…Tan wasn’t the worst she always looked out for family ,more than could be said for the rest of them ,I’m sure it’s hitting them hard .

Reactions: 6
Yes it’s so sad , I can’t help but check in to see if there’s any word, maybe someone on here could’ve spotted him, you never know 🙁…Tan wasn’t the worst she always looked out for family ,more than could be said for the rest of them ,I’m sure it’s hitting them hard .
Yes definitely worth checking in regularly, especially for those of us who live up north- you never know.

Reactions: 3
Strange but it’s like we know the family in tattle terms, she showed us so much backround, he clearly missed his family and home, bless him 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 3