Trim with Tan #9 We can't ma luvs she's MIA or gaining 6lb and above

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Tan and her family . It can't be a good outcome now surely, how sad and soul destroying the not knowing must be .

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she could reactivate her channel, just to put a community notice on . She had a big following .

Reactions: 3
I know I've already posted but it's really been on my mind today. My mums eldest brother distanced himself from the family years ago. He completely cut contact with everyone. Years went by until out of the blue in my mum received a call to say he was dead. He'd walked out in front of a bus in Leeds centre.
My mum told me years later she believes he struggled with his sexuality, talking to some friends who she met at his funeral and stayed in touch with he was HIV positive. I think seeing what Tanya's been going through has brought that time back up although tbh I was only 10 (1992)when he died and I barely knew him. I remember watching It's a sin, that also made me really think him. Thank you if you've read this far, not entirely sure why I'm sharing with strangers on the Internet but you're my people and sometimes it's good to air these things.
RIP Peter B and condolences to Tanya and family. ❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I saw it yesterday but didn’t know if it was right to post it here different when he was a missing person, glad they’ve got him home at least he’ll be back with his parents I’m sure he must’ve missed them greatly he seemed very vulnerable, he was found less than a mile from where he was last seen…RIP Peter, condolences to Tan & family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know I've already posted but it's really been on my mind today. My mums eldest brother distanced himself from the family years ago. He completely cut contact with everyone. Years went by until out of the blue in my mum received a call to say he was dead. He'd walked out in front of a bus in Leeds centre.
My mum told me years later she believes he struggled with his sexuality, talking to some friends who she met at his funeral and stayed in touch with he was HIV positive. I think seeing what Tanya's been going through has brought that time back up although tbh I was only 10 (1992)when he died and I barely knew him. I remember watching It's a sin, that also made me really think him. Thank you if you've read this far, not entirely sure why I'm sharing with strangers on the Internet but you're my people and sometimes it's good to air these things.
RIP Peter B and condolences to Tanya and family. ❤
That’s absolutely heartbreaking, I’m so sorry 😢 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her mangy tout and mug shots were prepared with love in that zingy mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8