Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I've got zero sympathy for her, she sat there with tears expecting folk to feel sorry for her and yet she's been cocky and bragging for ages that she had plenty time to lose the weight and would easily be back to 11 stone for the wedding, she knew best ma loves, she wouldn't be told, yet every single time she warrrrrped the slate clean she listened to her bod-eh and scoffed what ever she liked, takeaways, parrrrrs, all the snacks she bought for "uz boyz" and enough cheese to stock a supermarket deli counter for a couple of years. She has zero will power and blamed every man and his dog for not being on plan and gaining weight, now when she's only 7 months out she's crying and feeling sorry for herself, time for a reality check Tan......who ate all the pies??? YOU DID so either commit and get some timber off or embrace your current weight and find a dress that fits as you are.....oh and have a bastard bath you absolute reeker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Emperortooco

VIP Member
The dirty fucking skank sat there sniffing up snot as loudly as she could while talking, obviously fucking starving on the Cambridge plan already and looking to gorge on her own mucous. 🤢 Then she starts to patronise about not being able to afford it, Fuck off reeker I could buy your house with me pocket money, she’s so fucking rude !! If she had stuck to her beloved SW in the first place she wouldn’t be in the predicament that she’s in now. Am listening to her describing how full of goodness it is. As a nutritionist she should be bang on but all she is saying is look at it packed of...so good, full of shite. She’ll be eating April’s kibble by the end of the week !

Imagine if she does lose loads, her hooter and lips will look even bigger😂
Wonder if Vicky is a tattler 🧐
Vicky sounds like my kind of gal, bless her !

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My husband caught me watching her vlog and he said oh look it's Bo'Selecta .... then in an attempt at a Derby accent said "just gonna put ma hand down toilet then go spend £500 at us Aldi" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 even he knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She went on way too much about being so so “happ-eh” in her relationship it was like she was convincing herself of it, not us. If you’re that happy in your relationship there’s no need to state it over and over again like that. Found that a bit odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

LittleMissSassyPants

I honestly don't even have any words. The only positive is she has finally accepted that she is not going to be in a size 10 dress with her version of slimming world but in tan style rather than accept reality goes and signs up immediately for a diet that even she knows is no good for her.

When she said slimming world is expensive it really pissed me off. It is if you avoid all fresh fruit and veg tan yes, living off ham and pot noodles. A huge packet of carrots is only 40p. I felt really sorry for her at the start of that blog but she soon changed to being a know it all even though she knows f all.

Also why does she keep going on about what Chris deserves from her?! He's lucky he's found anyone who actually agreed to marry him he's not exactly George bloody Clooney height of handsomeness and class!?!

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
My god she is SO cocky, it's unbelievable. Saying she won't struggle etc after eating just 1 of the products because she doesn't eat breakfast and lunch anyway. Tanya, your body will still be processing "normal" food you've ate the day before..just wait until days 3/4 when your body has NOTHING in it then tell us how easy it is. I've been on this diet, i lasted 2 weeks and it is literal hell. Cooking meals for your family, watching them eating it while your sat drinking your dinner, a shake. Yes you get the weight off, but you become so unhappy and miserable, it really isn't worth it. She could easily calorie count, do a bit exercise and get 2/3 stone off before the wedding, she still has 6 months to go! People see this diet as a quick fix without realising it is incredibly hard work, and simply torturous.

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
I do kind of feel sorry for Chris. He may come across a bit of a fool bless him but I do think his heart is in the right place and he comes across a nice down to earth guy and clearly works hard for his family. He deserves more out of that life though, such as travelling abroad which is what he wanted but Tan said she was scared of flying, he seems to never go out and see any of his mates and stuck indoors constantly maybe because that's what Tan wants. Remember when he wanted to be a property developer or something along those lines and instead of supporting him she just said that he is having a mid life crisis.. I mean WTF. She comes across very controlling and wants things done her own way. I know I sound like I have a soft spot for Chris but, if someone wants to tell me I am wrong then please do haha. X

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
she'll be spending even more time in her bedroom to avoid temptation, remember when she would go upstairs about 6pm for the night to stop herself eating and if the boys had a maccies she didn't want to see it, those poor kids won't see her at all hardly because she'll be in her room scoffing her lipsticks and cotton wool pads

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
nooooooo! I'll actually miss her :( she may lack basic hygiene and was a lazy mare but under it all she was a decent person and I think we all secretly rooted for her, don't deny us the wedding vlogs Tan! we've stuck with you through binges, poached eggs on repeat, bird deaths, dog shit diaries and yawns galore, you owe us a wedding series ma love

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Tan has always scrubbed up well which is what made the fact she sat on the sofa looking like stig of the dump picking her nose and yawning so wide she looked like she's swallowed the camera so funny. When she gets her make up on and her hair washed and sorted she's a pretty girl, she just messed with her face so much with fillers and huge lips that she's sadly gone down the route of looking puffy, older than she is and plastic. Let's hope she goes back to her pre filler look, who remembers the messed up lips right before they left for DLP?
I do think she's generally well liked on this thread, we laugh about her eating habits (porrrrched egg n cheese anyone?) her filthy house, her greasy bonce and her know-it-all ways but I do think she's a good person and I really miss her vlogs, I do hope she starts them again.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She best not pull out of this wedding! I've been living for it since she first mentioned it..Denise Royle won't have shit on our Tarrrnya 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

NoseyRosey

Wonder if there will be an update vlog this weekend. My guess is she’ll vlog from her pit of a bedroom because that’s where she’s had to hide with her shake and delicious soup when she gets in from ‘work’ so she not tempted to eat the boyzzz 5th McDonald’s of the week because what else is Chris going to be able to do without Tans amazing cooking 😱 Then she’ll say she feels ABSOLUTELY FINE it’s the same hunger levels as slimming world, she will have lost more inches (really don’t trust her measuring skills) and pounds and telling us how supportive her consultant is, she’ll have done more (no) research and know it all with a big smug smile and bulbous nose in the camera

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Time to draw the larrrn ma loves. Clean healthy eating from today. Weigh in larrrrve on my gifted scale that I can't even read properly.
Double porch decks for breakfast with 2 slarces of wholemeal. Pack of ham for lunch. Gallons of diet coke ma loves for the fluids. Had my tea at 4pm oshun parrrrr with mixed frozen veg. Taking my syns to bed at 6pm loves, a 10 cal jelly, 6 dairylea triangle, a packet of mini cookies then Chris ordered me cheese chip, donor meat and garrrrrlic mayo. But I'm drawing the larrrn again tomorrow my loves, I do feel that I've had that big whoosh of loss after been on plan today(mostly)

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
They’re definitely a reason for the secrecy , she’ll be rolling up with screwdriver 🪛 in hand ma luvs
69466F9F-1C89-402D-8424-C6DABB2797FD.jpeg

I bet she is interfering with things she has no business touching 😳 how much electricity can be conducted through 5 tons of grease I wonder?
They’ll save a packet on WD40 anyway 😅

• Haha