Trim with Tan #9 We can't ma luvs she's MIA or gaining 6lb and above

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a flash back to when Tan would be so good on plan in the morning and by the afternoon she’d be like ‘right I’ve only gone and ad 3 packet crisp’🤣🤣🤣 I’m so hungrayyy hahaha I love her so
Much

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had a flash back to when Tan would be so good on plan in the morning and by the afternoon she’d be like ‘right I’ve only gone and ad 3 packet crisp’🤣🤣🤣 I’m so hungrayyy hahaha I love her so
Much
She was nothing if not real at least. So many phoney fuckers out there on SM, who will literally try tell u the sky is green and the grass blue. At least are Tan called a spade a spade.

Reactions: 8
And who's having the last laugh now 😂 Tarna actually has her own biznezz, chins is huge and a failure
They dissolved the business late last year and disappeared off SM ? There’s recent reviews on checkatrade so he’s still in business, no mention of Tan though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
They dissolved the business late last year and disappeared off SM ? There’s recent reviews on checkatrade so he’s still in business, no mention of Tan though.
Wonder what happened there then ? When you do some of these wet wipes on tik tok these days our Tan really wasn’t so bad maloofs

Reactions: 5
Wonder what happened there then ? When you do some of these wet wipes on tik tok these days our Tan really wasn’t so bad maloofs
Don’t know? They seemed to be doing well then just disappeared.

Reactions: 3
Her arseland (iceland) hauls 😅
---
Also, it has stuck in my head when she said "Am still swollen from star week"
Seemed to have star week every 2-3 business days maloof!

• Haha
Reactions: 3