Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan is made of money so she could easily afford MF for herself and Chris when she has troffed the freebie.
So true, that’s what annoys me with these companies the way they throw money at Youtubers who can clearly afford it.
So she spends £265 at arseland but is happy to take a freebie for a months worth of food and is going to ask can Chris to it too 🙄

Reactions: 10
Not sure why they chose her again anyway she did it for four weeks and lost a pound 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what other companies approached her ,she said she's had lots of work put to her but she was only doing what she thinks people would like to see...she's obviously bullshitting..

Reactions: 9
Wonder what other companies approached her ,she said she's had lots of work put to her but she was only doing what she thinks people would like to see...she's obviously bullshitting..
Exactly. Who actually wants to see yet another MF promotion ? It makes you wonder !

Reactions: 8
Not sure why they chose her again anyway she did it for four weeks and lost a pound 🤣
Musclefood really want to sack their marketing/social media staff as their choices are bleeping shocking, Gammons who faked her weight loss when she was doing the plan then gained loads of weight then Tan who only lost a pound 😂

She’s full of it ma love

• Haha
Tan will pick the blandest choices as well. I remember last time her not liking a lot of the ready meals as they had seasoning and sparce! So she was like I like the margarita pizza and lasagne were nice, I’d get that again......inspiring tan.

How will she cope without her daily rubber tits and cheese on toast????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched the arseland haul! Jesus H christ! How many breaded variations of chicken and potato products? At least she's all set for porched decks on toast and 6kilo cheese!
I do pop in to these shops once in a while, my go too is the cans of pop cases. I buy 3 for £18 which sounds excessive but we always end up throwing half bottles of fizz away cos we dont get through it before it goes flat. The cans last us ages. I've also discovered the black jacks and flumps ice lollies and no freezer is complete without a stash of fish fingers.
I see she's going down the MF road, I'm kind of rooting for her and hoping she succeeds where gammon chunks failed epically 😂

I have woke up with the cold don’t think it’s corona so I’m gona go the track then bingo with the fam!! before lockdown because it’s coming on Tuesday and the area is over run with it so she has symptoms and decided to go out and mingle anyway 😫

Reactions: 12
SURELY there must be something else she can eat! Why always a jacket potato?!

she said muscle food were going to pay her to do it so lets see if greedo gammons snaps it up again....free food and payment for it!
Tan seemed less keen once she realised she needs to do weekly weigh ins, she says SW is working for her and she's back in the zone but all she ever eats is poached eggs, cheese, jacket spuds and mug shots, id be bored sick. I looked back at her old vlogs and she was always cooking from scratch, still had filthy habits and questionable methods at times but the food was so much healthier and fresher etc, she should look back at them for inspo for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
she said muscle food were going to pay her to do it so lets see if greedo gammons snaps it up again....free food and payment for it!
Tan seemed less keen once she realised she needs to do weekly weigh ins, she says SW is working for her and she's back in the zone but all she ever eats is poached eggs, cheese, jacket spuds and mug shots, id be bored sick. I looked back at her old vlogs and she was always cooking from scratch, still had filthy habits and questionable methods at times but the food was so much healthier and fresher etc, she should look back at them for inspo for sure.
Talking of Greedy Gammons did you notice latest video didn’t show her face or body - just hands ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No doubt greedy arse got paid for it last time then as well as the free food 🙄 grabbing bastard.
Yeah I think that’s why she falls off the wagon all the time, apart from the crappy crap she puts together it’s the same stuff constantly, anyone would get bored. If I had a mugshot for my tea I’d want to eat crap an hour later

Talking of Greedy Gammons did you notice latest video didn’t show her face or body - just hands ?
Those hands don’t lie 😳

I used to work in a bingo hall, grim and jimmy joggers would have given us much amusement 😂😂😂
I can imagine 😂

• Haha
If your supposed job is being a weightloss guru,she really needs to do weigh ins. duck the “don’t like putting pressure on myself” bullshit,this is her “job” after all! Why influencers pretend they are busy working mums like the rest of us, then shirk the bits that actually are uncomfortable and perhaps might warrant getting money for,like having this balls to weigh in for public consumption,is a mystery to me. I mean, I wouldn’t do it with a gun to my head,but if it was my “job” I would have to! They must make enough from ads,we are legit just paying them to be stay at home mums. We are actually busy,working mums watching and paying idiots pretend to be busy,working mums. Mad innit.

Her nails look bleeping disgusting from what I can see when she's in the van saying she's had half a wrap. Hasn't she heard of a nail brush? If you can't keep them clean then trim them FGS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.