Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTH has happened to her food recently! It’s so bad? I’ve never seen so much beige random shite

Reactions: 8
Chicken ,cauliflower cheese and a mug shot
Thank you lovely! My hubby and me have had a right laugh about this today! I'm still pissing now! He said it looks like a piece of arse at the end 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus, what some people eat, you couldn't make this tit up could you?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you lovely! My hubby and me have had a right laugh about this today! I'm still pissing now! He said it looks like a piece of arse at the end 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus, what some people eat, you couldn't make this tit up could you?! 🤣🤣🤣
Shocking isn’t it! To think she sells meal plans as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her meals belong on the fb page “slimming hurled” full of weird “free” concoctions

• Haha
  • Sick
I was showing my husband tans food (yes chins I have a husband too 😂😂) he said if I handed him that food he would duck off it’s abuse 😂😂 he said she’s defo no marriage material tit meals, looks minging, house looks rank rotten. No wonder Chris fucks off every night bet it’s for decent scran a house and someone that actually smell decent and not sweat, grease and stale arse cause she must be honking 😂😂or maybe the poor guy needs a bit of “gear” to sleep next to honk bomb 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Her meals belong on the fb page “slimming hurled” full of weird “free” concoctions
I think that's where she gets her recipes from

WTH has happened to her food recently! It’s so bad? I’ve never seen so much beige random shite
If she's too lazy to prepare herself a meal makes you wonder what she's feeding those boys ,micro pizza I bet !

• Haha
I was showing my husband tans food (yes chins I have a husband too 😂😂) he said if I handed him that food he would duck off it’s abuse 😂😂 he said she’s defo no marriage material tit meals, looks minging, house looks rank rotten. No wonder Chris fucks off every night bet it’s for decent scran a house and someone that actually smell decent and not sweat, grease and stale arse cause she must be honking 😂😂or maybe the poor guy needs a bit of “gear” to sleep next to honk bomb 🤮
I know, poor Chris out all at work all day and he comes home to that shite 🤢🤢. I agree he must eat elsewhere, or at least scoffing in the van during the day, who the hell could blame him!

I think that's where she gets her recipes from

If she's too lazy to prepare herself a meal makes you wonder what she's feeding those boys ,micro pizza I bet !
Yeah it’ll be shite upon shite for us boys 😐

Reactions: 4
When I watch her hauls I can't put together a single meal, yet the whole thing comes to over £100. It's absolutely shocking and aldi is cheap so no wonder she gets a tit load of junk food. My husband would send me to the abbatoir if I came home to all that monstrosity lol

Can she not turn the notifications off on her phone when she’s recording...

• Heart
new thread, full menu off tekkaway and a crusty crem to celebrate filling another ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.