Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll try justifying it by saying you'll have them for years and years. So does one at a tenner.
And she admitted this year that previous ones had breakages in transit. I'm sure those people were delighted after forking out so much money.
Theyre so easy to make, I hope people wise up and realise that this year!

Reactions: 11
Lol her comment saying that YouTube is blocked to the boys and that they can't see their presents. Rio is too young but Corby isn't. He can easily find his mother's channel. And ps all of that shite. 13.99 for a bleeping unicorn is she having a laugh? Enjoying the fake compo, maxing out high interest credit cards and probably claiming benefits illegally.

Reactions: 6
The fact she made the people claim through Royal Mail When they broke as well...any Normal business would do the claim and send a new item.
Also sorry, but if you’re not packaging them correctly then no wonder they break in transit.

Reactions: 9
The fact she made the people claim through Royal Mail When they broke as well...any Normal business would do the claim and send a new item.
Also sorry, but if you’re not packaging them correctly then no wonder they break in transit.
Agree, surely she should sort it out, she’s a bleeping joke. I’d be fuming if I’d paid 40 odd quid for that and it turned up damaged in a bag!

Reactions: 8
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by law I'm sure it's the senders responsibility to correct anything for their customers, broken items etc. It's then up to Tan to make the claim. She has such an attitude on her! What does she expect, sending a fragile decoration in just bubble wrap and a thin plastic bag. It's a miracle all of them are not broken. She needs to watch a video on how parcels are processed in a sorting office...she's in for a shock 😄

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by law I'm sure it's the senders responsibility to correct anything for their customers, broken items etc. It's then up to Tan to make the claim. She has such an attitude on her! What does she expect, sending a fragile decoration in just bubble wrap and a thin plastic bag. It's a miracle all of them are not broken. She needs to watch a video on how parcels are processed in a sorting office...she's in for a shock 😄
I thought this too! Recently a parcel went missing and the delivery service told me to contact the retailer and they can claim/send me a new item. That’s exactly what happened.

Reactions: 7
I thought this too! Recently a parcel went missing and the delivery service told me to contact the retailer and they can claim/send me a new item. That’s exactly what happened.
Yes I work for a mail order firm, customer receives a damaged or faulty item we deal with it regardless of where they are in the world. Replace or refund or sometimes they accept a discount if its very minor.. From large firms to self employed individuals the sender should take ownership.
They need to be bubble wrapped and boxed with them foam peanut things inside.

And it still drives me mad how she says autumnal. Orrrtomnoll, orrtominoll...duck sake its Autumnal. Its a cringe word either way 🤣

She's a joke selling a wreath for that amount. I laughed out loud when she said she'd be using a glue gun this time. What did she use last year? Masking tape from grey joggers tool box? 🤣

• Haha
She's a joke selling a wreath for that amount. I laughed out loud when she said she'd be using a glue gun this time. What did she use last year? Masking tape from grey joggers tool box? 🤣
Probably Pritt stick 😂 that’s why they were all damaged

• Haha
She really needs to rethink her prices
I can't see many purchasing stuff like that this year tbh ,everyone will be looking after the pennies as everythings so up in the air ,including jobs,,

Lol her comment saying that YouTube is blocked to the boys and that they can't see their presents. Rio is too young but Corby isn't. He can easily find his mother's channel. And ps all of that shite. 13.99 for a bleeping unicorn is she having a laugh? Enjoying the fake compo, maxing out high interest credit cards and probably claiming benefits illegally.
I had to laugh when she said they were pricey ,but look at the detail on them they're so worth it 😂 it's a mass produced plastic toy ffs not a stand alone sculpture:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the way her attitude changed when she was saying she won't be held responsible for damaged wreaths as they were "farrrrn when they left her" says it all, you can just tell she is a mare to deal with and nasty about it all too, of course its her issue to deal with, daft buggar sending them in a bag....a bag!!!! if she was any thicker she'd clot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you’re paying for delivery you expect that to include packaging, right?

Reactions: 9
Omg the latest video is a shambles, she says she hates a dirty house lolol.......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
her mum is a right moody buggar, sulking because Chris is too fast and not giving her a chance haha can totally see where Tan gets her mean streak from! they look like a bloody line up sat on that bed staring up at the great eye in the sky camera! what a pack! ****runs off to watch more

im cringing so hard watching it, Tan said it was hysterical but it just embarrassing, the way they speak to each other, argue, debate and cheat is pathetic, how can they think this is funny? the questions were tit, the score was wrong all the way through, they look like a pack of dimwit chavs 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell what a tit show ! What’s my fav colour ? Who gives a tit ,They all look like something out of fraggle rock 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.