Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your supposed job is being a weightloss guru,she really needs to do weigh ins. duck the “don’t like putting pressure on myself” bullshit,this is her “job” after all! Why influencers pretend they are busy working mums like the rest of us, then shirk the bits that actually are uncomfortable and perhaps might warrant getting money for,like having this balls to weigh in for public consumption,is a mystery to me. I mean, I wouldn’t do it with a gun to my head,but if it was my “job” I would have to! They must make enough from ads,we are legit just paying them to be stay at home mums. We are actually busy,working mums watching and paying idiots pretend to be busy,working mums. Mad innit.
Agree, she’s lost her way with the whole weight loss thing in general. I think a lot of people watched her weigh in larrrrve videos.
I think if there’s a hint of anyone at all expecting Tan to do anything then she doesn’t like it, I think she’s a control freak the more I think of it

Her nails look bleeping disgusting from what I can see when she's in the van saying she's had half a wrap. Hasn't she heard of a nail brush? If you can't keep them clean then trim them FGS.
The dirty cow probably doesn’t own a nail brush ma love 🤢

Reactions: 7
How are they able to lie in bed, basically all day on a Sunday, binge watching Netflix. What do those boys be doing?

Reactions: 11
What was the point in that vlog ? She was chopsing whilst talking to start off with , getting food out of her teeth , and yuck 🤢 who wants to see Chris in bed ! Still wearing that tracksuit top like an eighties throwback . As someone else said - where were the kids ? I’m hoping they were with her mum seems as they were in bed all afternoon. It’s content like that we don’t need to see .

Reactions: 9
45 quid... If anyone buys them then they're absolute MUGS. There's some beautiful wreaths on Amazon and Etsy far better than that. How long did that take to put together I wonder? Such an embarrassment.

Reactions: 10
How are they able to lie in bed, basically all day on a Sunday, binge watching Netflix. What do those boys be doing?
Glued to gaming devices no doubt.
We don't have children and even we don't binge on tv all day, not done that in a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
But remember my loofs she can’t possibly reply to comments as it would take away from quality time & making memories with the boyz 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watching the track and bingo video and to be fair she does scrub up well with her hair washed and a bit of tlc to her skin. If only she could be like this most of the time.

Reactions: 10
Did she get bored by the time she got to the bottom part? Looks crap! £45 what a bloody rip off! she'll be gutted she deleted her insta now as she sold them all on there last year
I think she’ll be back on insta soon, too much money to lose maloof 😉

someone has commented on the rip off reef post "thats a lot of money :mad:" wonder if she will reply or just delete???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.