Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whenever we say Tan knows best this vlog pops into my head, its clear shes watched make up tutorials and then used every tip all at once! never seen anyone contour quite like this or so many times layer on layer 😂 oh and the state of her make up and brushes shows shes always been a dirty gertie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being the makeup artist on her wedding day, they’ll be trying to keep it more natural and photogenic and tan will be barking orders at her on how she’d do it.......she’ll be a proper bridzilla if she makes it as far as the wedding that is. Can’t not be an in control know it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah her voice is so loud and on a high. Quite different to the early morning videos ?
Her eyes were all over the place

Imagine being the makeup artist on her wedding day, they’ll be trying to keep it more natural and photogenic and tan will be barking orders at her on how she’d do it.......she’ll be a proper bridzilla if she makes it as far as the wedding that is. Can’t not be an in control know it all!
Bet the MUA is fuckin glad she'll have to wear full PPE 😂 who'd want to get too close to Tan

• Haha
she probably ate half that arseland haul on her come down 😂 #munchies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feel bad for the man in joggers , we all know she’s gonna have star week on her wedding 😂

• Haha
Chris' back has not gone. Dh back went good and proper in Feb to the point I had to dress him.
Not had time to watch and I can't be arsed but can imagine the obscene amount of money spent on turkey dinosaurs and chicken nuggets for us boyyzz.

Chris going round for a cup of tea at a mates....duck off...hes gone round doing a cash in hand job on the sly. My brother in law is a spark and does this almost every Saturday.

Is this person for real?!!! She wears the same things for days!!
😅😅 bet the wardrobe will stink too

Feel bad for the man in joggers , we all know she’s gonna have star week on her wedding 😂
Well saying she wasn't dieting star week only appeared when it was weigh in and she was unsure if she'd lost anything.

• Haha
Well saying she wasn't dieting star week only appeared when it was weigh in and she was unsure if she'd lost anything.
"I'm still swollen from star week."
Trim with Tan 2020

My fave ever one liner 😅😅😅

Tan, as soon as your period starts PMS symptoms fade away ma loof!

• Haha
I used to love a jacket potato before I started watching Tan. No wonder she gets bored with her diet, I am getting bored for her!

I used to love a jacket potato before I started watching Tan. No wonder she gets bored with her diet, I am getting bored for her!
Jacket pa tay ta ,poarched egg on toast, pasta tuna and sweetcorn with liarrgt mayo and a mugshot :sick: the diet of Tan

• Sick
  • Haha
Omg I’d never seen that get ready with me before 😳 her mouth looks like she has had a stroke in it so weird!! And when she licked the cotton bud and rubbed away the ‘access’ I 🤮 was worth putting all those products there to rub right off again 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Loving these comments ma loves 😂. I honestly can’t believe all that shite she bought for bloody £265!! I couldn’t spend that much in arseland . That frozen mince looked like something you would give the dog. The usual story, blame Chris we can see what’s coming. More Musclefood coming, bore off hun

• Heart
Loving these comments ma loves 😂. I honestly can’t believe all that shite she bought for bloody £265!! I couldn’t spend that much in arseland . That frozen mince looked like something you would give the dog. The usual story, blame Chris we can see what’s coming. More Musclefood coming, bore off hun
And I bet she didn't even buy a decent face wash or shampoo...

I just watched the clean my house vid 😱 omg can’t believe how she cleaned her loo then carried on using the same cloth on her walls 🤮 dirty witch

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just scrolling on insta and seen Zoella had posted a pic of conkers. Decided to look through the comments for ideas of what people do with them.
Zoella who has 9.1M followers replied to a few comments...so I’m sure our Tan can do the same.

Tan is made of money so she could easily afford MF for herself and Chris when she has troffed the freebie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.