Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @monga for the new title, we seem to be filling the threads quickly at the moment, long may it last ;)

quick re cap from the last one.......

Wedding venue being shifted, she's waiting on a refund from the first one but hoping to book the new one she found
Her kids seem to have been at home longer than any others as last week she claimed it had been six months!
She's still eating crap, cooking diabolical meals, fanny curr-eh being the latest creation and she has now been entered into the guinness book of records for the person to eat the most "porrrched eggs an cheese on toast" EVER
April and "us birds" hardly seem to feature these days unless its to moan about them
Chris seems to hardly ever be at the house and the sleuths among us suspect the counselling she's having is couples therapy
Will she ever eat decent fruit and veg? will she ever go a whole week without looking like captain cavemans missus? will she go back to instagram? who knows ma loves but tattle on and we shall see, listen to your bod-eh and all will be farrrrn

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks to @monga for the new title, we seem to be filling the threads quickly at the moment, long may it last ;)

Wedding venue being shifted, she's waiting on a refund from the first one but hoping to book the new one she found
Her kids seem to have been at home longer than any others as last week she claimed it had been six months!
She's still eating crap, cooking diabolical meals, fanny curr-eh being the latest creation and she has now been entered into the guinness book of records for the person to eat the most "porrrched eggs an cheese on toast" EVER
April and "us birds" hardly seem to feature these days unless its to moan about them
Chris seems to hardly ever be at the house and the sleuths among us suspect the counselling she's having is couples therapy
Will she ever eat decent fruit and veg? will she ever go a whole week without looking like captain cavemans missus? will she go back to instagram? who knows ma loves but tattle on and we shall see, listen to your bod-eh and all will be farrrrn
Bloody love this Lexi 🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning maloofs ! I see our β€œqualified nutritionist” is offering a summer discount on her meal plans. Don’t all rush at once !

Get in quick my loofs for your discounted meal plans! Can someone please order one and put lots of dietary requirements and say they dislike corn beef, poached eggs and cheese and mug shots and see what she come up with πŸ˜‚
Snap. Just saw it. My thoughts exactly ! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Summer?
I know she often doesn't even know what day of the week it is but Summer is nearly over, ma loves.
Surely it's LBD diets all the way now for Christmas :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it'll be "reef" season again soon ma loves, she'll be flogging the tacky bauble fests for a huge inflated price

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when she done the portion plates as well lol they was so tacky even my 4 year old can draw better than that.
Yes!!! when I first saw them I thought the kids had done them, she was so proud showing off her hand drawn plates, all wonky lines and questionable veg, then just as she was starting to sell a few at Β£10 plus postage Matalan launched one for Β£3.99 and she was gutted πŸ˜‚

tan.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes!!! when I first saw them I thought the kids had done them, she was so proud showing off her hand drawn plates, all wonky lines and questionable veg, then just as she was starting to sell a few at Β£10 plus postage Matalan launched one for Β£3.99 and she was gutted πŸ˜‚

View attachment 208366
I must have missed this side line πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Get in quick my loofs for your discounted meal plans! Can someone please order one and put lots of dietary requirements and say they dislike corn beef, poached eggs and cheese and mug shots and see what she come up with πŸ˜‚
If only her food actually looked like those pictures πŸ˜‚

View attachment 208366
Please tell me there's a video of her mentioning the Matalan plates? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ten quid for that shiiite? Would you be well. I’m pretty sure they sold similar in Poundland too. She’s such a numpty.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.