Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was only a few weeks back she spent 100 quid in aldi a family of five wen i lived at my mums we spent 60 in aldi and fed us all week yes we had to top up milk bread veg fruit etc but how the hell do they spent so much ? they must over eat like anything the boys diets r shocking and will end up with health problems

Reactions: 9
She's backkkkkkkk🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭 I don't think I could spend that much in arseland even if I was a contestant on Super Market Sweep! I don't like enough of the products 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"grab your favourite condiment, oh hang on its not condiment, there's no special word for drinks so grab a drink" BEVERAGE tan o_O how does she get through life? ......off I go to watch the haul

only four minutes in and she seems high as a kite, she's missing items and just skimming over them, so far most of it is junk

£265 for loads of junk, several variations of frozen potato shapes, mince.....frozen and fresh, different breaded chicken products, a load of rustlers and tons of biscuits, crisps, pies etc hardly any fruit or veg! she will now end up scoffing loads of it and blame Chris for buying it all. She was awful about his fruit pies and ritz crackers.
She looked half cut ,eyes glazed she must be nipping at the booze throughout the day when Chris is out of the way . Nothing fresh there at all except a few pieces of fruit ,think of the good quality meat and chicken she could've picked up at the butchers .I don't buy Icelands meat at all it's foreign sourced I like to know the origin ,and the usual ton of processed sweets and crap for the boys ,not even a bag of potatoes and certainly no bleach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looked half cut ,eyes glazed she must be nipping at the booze throughout the day when Chris is out of the way . Nothing fresh there at all except a few pieces of fruit ,think of the good quality meat and chicken she could've picked up at the butchers .I don't buy Icelands meat at all it's foreign sourced I like to know the origin ,and the usual ton of processed sweets and crap for the boys ,not even a bag of potatoes and certainly no bleach 😂
the thing iss hes like oh i dont know how this got in there like r u serius? your there shopping too do u not notice these things in your trolley im calling bs on that one

and as for her blaming chris my hubby doesnt follow sw eats crap infront of me yes its hard especialy when having a bad day but if u want to lose weight you will do it and push through and just say no i know its hard but somtimes u have to take accountabillity for your actions and not blame others

Reactions: 8
the thing iss hes like oh i dont know how this got in there like r u serius? your there shopping too do u not notice these things in your trolley im calling bs on that one

and as for her blaming chris my hubby doesnt follow sw eats crap infront of me yes its hard especialy when having a bad day but if u want to lose weight you will do it and push through and just say no i know its hard but somtimes u have to take accountabillity for your actions and not blame others
Yes of course sneaking junk to eat behind Chris 's back is doing her no favours the only person she's cheating is herself ..

Reactions: 7
Yes of course sneaking junk to eat behind Chris 's back is doing her no favours the only person she's cheating is herself ..
EXACTLEY THIS like why even lie just say i put them in? always the chris or boys fault never i just wanted them so got them?

I thought spending that much would mean she'd bulk bought meat, fish etc and would batch cook, there's hardly enough to keep them going for a weeks meals there, just loads of junk, id be mortified spending that much money to just get that

I thought spending that much would mean she'd bulk bought meat, fish etc and would batch cook, there's hardly enough to keep them going for a weeks meals there, just loads of junk, id be mortified spending that much money to just get that
ikr it makes me feel sick

Reactions: 5
Can't believe the step dad's just turned 50 would her mum only be that age too ,she looks much older ..

Reactions: 10
Why does she post her wiping her hooter right up her sleeve ffs tan get a hankie you clatty got 🤢

I can’t watch the haul I was 5 mins in and omg she’s high I’d to turn my phone down then thought bugger this and turned it off. See when she’s high like that makes you wonder what Chris is actually doing out on his nightly disappearing stunts, think tan has had some whatever it is 🤔 if he’s at the punting 😂 maybe that’s how her nose has got wider she had to expand they bad boys 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
If it was legal to say so, she'd probably be like "right ma loves I'm ending the vlog ere as Chris just come in and we are gonna smoke a big fat doodeh"

• Haha
Someone has called her out for not replying to comments, her excuse was if she did she wouldn’t be able to spend as much time with her family or do her other jobs throughout the day. Sorry Tan would it interfere with you watching Netflix in bed at 6pm!! Give me strength, wtf does she do all day?! The woman is right, she should interact with her followers more, seeing as this is her so called “job”
surely she could sit in her bed at 6pm and reply?

“FIDAY”
096E70D2-E8CE-4E44-B224-8EF269BCEF20.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Deffs out of her head on something at the end of the last vid 🥴

Can't believe the step dad's just turned 50 would her mum only be that age too ,she looks much older ..
You read my mind! 😄😄😄
I've watched the haul and it is obscene. Who spends that much and on pure tit? And who needs that much mince? No way are they that minted. I've got a feeling they're up to no good, right pair of clampets they are 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah her voice is so loud and on a high. Quite different to the early morning videos ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.