Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Thanks to @monga for the new title, we seem to be filling the threads quickly at the moment, long may it last ;)

quick re cap from the last one.......

Wedding venue being shifted, she's waiting on a refund from the first one but hoping to book the new one she found
Her kids seem to have been at home longer than any others as last week she claimed it had been six months!
She's still eating crap, cooking diabolical meals, fanny curr-eh being the latest creation and she has now been entered into the guinness book of records for the person to eat the most "porrrched eggs an cheese on toast" EVER
April and "us birds" hardly seem to feature these days unless its to moan about them
Chris seems to hardly ever be at the house and the sleuths among us suspect the counselling she's having is couples therapy
Will she ever eat decent fruit and veg? will she ever go a whole week without looking like captain cavemans missus? will she go back to instagram? who knows ma loves but tattle on and we shall see, listen to your bod-eh and all will be farrrrn

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Omg, how can you be a student nurse doing a degree from home? She is totally embarrasing herself saying shit like this! She actually believes herself. Jesus Tan, get in the real world. Something basic - fluid balance charts - there is absolutely no way she'd have a bleeding clue. NEWS charts, so important. It's quite frightening that she thinks she will be able to carry these assessments out. I've been a carer and qualified. So much responsibility as a qualified. No ma love, you will not be able to do a nursing degree from the comfort of your own home. You will have to graft. Full day shifts, night shifts, weekends and bank holidays. Get in the real world Tan. She thinks she knows it all, quite sad really 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's getting a bit carried away with her glue gun, she'll have "us birds" stuck to a wreath soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
She will be in a greasy, cheesy, eggy coma in her bed with aaaaaprull scraping off her week old crusted on charlotte tilSbury mascara whilst watching netflix. It will also be star week so she will listen to her bodeh whilst ordering one of everything from pats baps to fuel her whilst she makes her overpriced orrtominol reeffs.
Corrrbehh and riiooorrr will be glued to a screen, tablet or xbox eating crossonts whilst 'us birds' are trying to plot an escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I just watched the clean my house vid 😱 omg can’t believe how she cleaned her loo then carried on using the same cloth on her walls 🤮 dirty bitch

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
she said muscle food were going to pay her to do it so lets see if greedo gammons snaps it up again....free food and payment for it!
Tan seemed less keen once she realised she needs to do weekly weigh ins, she says SW is working for her and she's back in the zone but all she ever eats is poached eggs, cheese, jacket spuds and mug shots, id be bored sick. I looked back at her old vlogs and she was always cooking from scratch, still had filthy habits and questionable methods at times but the food was so much healthier and fresher etc, she should look back at them for inspo for sure.

Last edited:

lexiloo

VIP Member
in what universe is this horror of a meal considered worthy of vlog time or to sell meal plans on the back of?? snotty egg on a rubbery slab of cheese 🤮

tan.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I see she's still using the mascara as dry as the Sahara too! puts about 73 layers on and its no different because it dried up months ago, ive never seen anyone spend so long getting ready to look like they've just been pulled from a skip!

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
So she would love to be a midwife but;
"the hours? I just cant commit to. You might have to work Christmas day....shift work".
Said by the girl who is going to do a nursing degree.

"The hardest part of slimming world is planning the meals"
Said by the girl who sells meal plans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
the way her attitude changed when she was saying she won't be held responsible for damaged wreaths as they were "farrrrn when they left her" says it all, you can just tell she is a mare to deal with and nasty about it all too, of course its her issue to deal with, daft buggar sending them in a bag....a bag!!!! if she was any thicker she'd clot

• Haha

Jack0

Chatty Member
Someone has called her out for not replying to comments, her excuse was if she did she wouldn’t be able to spend as much time with her family or do her other jobs throughout the day. Sorry Tan would it interfere with you watching Netflix in bed at 6pm!! Give me strength, wtf does she do all day?! The woman is right, she should interact with her followers more, seeing as this is her so called “job”
surely she could sit in her bed at 6pm and reply?

“FIDAY”
096E70D2-E8CE-4E44-B224-8EF269BCEF20.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I had to rush on here 🤣🤣🤣 Oh. My. God. 😵😵😵 I put the latest offering on in the background while I pottered in the kitchen, so my husband started watching it. I heard him making noises of "disgust" ... he then shouted out - look at this dirty bitch with her hand down the bog, no gloves on 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ ... followed by - jesus christ look at that floor there's some shit on there 😵 and - she looks like a stinker🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

NoseyRosey

I’ve lost all respect for her since seeing the conditions she fully supported her grandad to live in whilst making out to everyone that she was Saint Tan spending all her time caring for others and couldn’t work because she had to do school runs and visit grandad every day. I truly believe she loved him so much but just how could you let that happen? The mould, the dirty towels, the cold, the general filth. She sang praises about how the family would never see him put in an horrible nursing home but can’t help but thinking for his health well-being and mental simulation socially it would have been better for the poor fella instead of being instructed by Tan everyday. 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 13