Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that she has put ‘he’s’....spelt exactly how she says just like jooo- lie 😂

Is she having a laugh....,when my cards were read it kept saying you need time on your own! She is hardly with the boys a lot of the time and in bed at 6pm for a few hours if Netflix. It was sad as well when she said she didn’t need a hobby as her hobby is going out with friends and shopping.....when does she ever go out with friends and shopping is amazon & eBay from her bed at 3pm as she’ll have fed and bathed the boooyyyssss by then. It’s so frustrating that she can’t see that a few simple changes would really improve her mundane life!
He's 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"tea were O-shen parrrrr ma loves" looks more like a pavement pizza on a sunday morning outside the local nightclub to me ;)

View attachment 201866
I bet that taste so bland. I notice in every one of her tutorials she NEVER, EVER seasons her food. It's just so bland. Passata, herbs, stock. Thats all it consists of. I bet her ocean parrr which is naturally salty hasn't even got a sprinkle of cracked black pepper on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
how many times can she spout the same shite over and over?
"mek good choices"
"be maarrrndful about what I eat"
"eat better and not be bothered about the scales"
she's gone from saying she had all the time in the world until November when she needs to try on wedding dresses to now saying she might not be at the weight she wants by then but she's not bothered.

She was in bed with her nightie on at 6pm! then said they had counselling at 7, so she goes to bed then gets up to go to counselling? she also said very clearly "WE have counselling" I think its clear (like others have said) that this is some sort of couples therapy, she mentioned she would usually be snappy at Chris as its "star week" (shudder) but she had been trying not to as its not his fault.
If it helps them great but I see zero affection or connection between them, its like they're limping on because they know nothing else, counselling will only help if there's something there to salvage.
oh and she's booked a Haven weekend ma loofs

Reactions: 7
"mek good choices"
she's gone from saying she had all the time in the world until November when she needs to try on wedding dresses to now saying she might not be at the weight she wants by then but she's not bothered.

She was in bed with her nightie on at 6pm! then said they had counselling at 7, so she goes to bed then gets up to go to counselling? she also said very clearly "WE have counselling" I think its clear (like others have said) that this is some sort of couples therapy, she mentioned she would usually be snappy at Chris as its "star week" (shudder) but she had been trying not to as its not his fault.
If it helps them great but I see zero affection or connection between them, its like they're limping on because they know nothing else, counselling will only help if there's something there to salvage.
Wonder how they get round the sessions with the local lockdown imposed. I know it's an appointment but it's hardly life and death. Considering GP's are being quite dicky at the moment 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That dressing gown looked lovely , just what people want to see 🤦‍♀️ She’s sounding very bunged up and snivelling today as well . She definitely slipped up when she said about the counselling - quickly trying to correct herself after saying how much better Chris feels .

Reactions: 5
"mek good choices"

Yeah noticed that ,in bed with soaking wet hair at 6pm watching a programme and counselling at 7,surely you'd be up and dressed .My guess is she didn't go .Chris didn't sound in a good mood either you could hear him shouting at April in the backround .I think she hit the nail on the head early in the vlog when she said she didn't feel loved in the relationship ,she just looks so detached from life atm she doesn't even seem to be bothered with April ,there's something seriously wrong there...

Wonder how they get round the sessions with the local lockdown imposed. I know it's an appointment but it's hardly life and death. Considering GP's are being quite dicky at the moment 🤷‍♀️
Yeah that's right. I thought that type of thing would need to be done over the phone if people aren't allowed to meet inside 🤔

Last edited:
I’m getting the impression the counselling is via Skype? The way she says “Chris hops on” makes me think it isn’t a face to face session....

I’m getting the impression the counselling is via Skype? The way she says “Chris hops on” makes me think it isn’t a face to face session....
Even at that would she appear looking like that to a counsellor :rolleyes:

Yeah it's Skype sessions they're having, she also said 'when Chris hops on some sessions' didn't she only start this like 2 weeks ago? If he's hopped on more than once or twice she's definitely been having them alot longer than she says she has, to be good a liar you have to have a good memory tan 🤦 why isn't all her little minions not caught on to her inconsistencies yet?

if she lays in bed in that state chatting to the counsellor then I hope they're telling her it won't be doing her mental health or marriage any good to be in bed at 6pm looking like a swamp donkey! for god sake Tan, get up, have regular baths/showers, wash your hair and bother with it a bit, maybe put some make up on as it seems to life your spirits when you do, stop obsessing with food, you cook tit looking gruel and would enjoy it a lot more if it looked better, tasted better and had more variety......poached egg and cheese on toast for the 137th time anyone????
stop lounging around all day, don't go to bed at 6pm, spend some quality time with your boys and finally get int bathroom and duet wi Chris on his singing app, it'll either bring you closer doing something together or confirm that he is in fact wabbing out the jogger worm to the women he sings with.
there you go, free advice from tattle ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can just imagine her going about star week in the sessions and the counsellor just being like ‘WTF is star week’ 😂 I had no idea before our tan fully educated me on her 3 week long star weeks! I hadn’t done slimming world before so had no idea 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she be in bed at 6pm? That has to be a sign of depression of some sort and I think she is depressed. What are Chris and the boys doing at that time? I bet the boys are probably playing on their game console and tablets. My 4 year old don't go to bed until 8pm then I have to tidy, do the kitchen, sort washing out, shower.. I'm in bed 9pm the latest! I have also got depression and anxiety and because I work on the front line so that certainly plays a part in it. However I just have to get on with it. I have a family to think about before myself. I think this is the end of the road for her and Chris. There just doesn't seem to be any love or connection there. I think they have to talk amongst themselves and decide exactly what it is they want to do. I have a feeling Chris wants to do more things and explore. A year or so back, he said he wanted to go abroad so he wants to do different things but Tan is scared of flying so that is why they go holidaying in UK. Again I don't know the ins and outs, but I have a feeling that Chris wants to do more things but Tan just wants to be a lazy slob. He probably told her to get a job as well as surely her earnings can't be that much compared to his?

Reactions: 10
I think the source of tension between them must be the fact she doesn’t work - the boys are both old enough, there’s no reason for her not to have a job, even part-time. Not sure how much she earns from her “influencer” career but she’s in a position to delete her Instagram so can’t be money they rely on. The crazy thing is I think she’d be so much better off mentally if she did work, it seems to me like she tries to fill her days helping others etc trying to find a sense of purpose.

Not much going on about the brilliant skinny coffee and skinny chocolate drink that made her lashes so lush. 😂😂 Has she been dropped??

• Haha
Not much going on about the brilliant skinny coffee and skinny chocolate drink that made her lashes so lush. 😂😂 Has she been dropped??
Yes! She’s no longer a brand rep for the skinneh caffeh ma love! She never came out and said it, someone asked her in the comments and that’s how she answered. I mean it’s no surprise really is it 😂

I think the source of tension between them must be the fact she doesn’t work - the boys are both old enough, there’s no reason for her not to have a job, even part-time. Not sure how much she earns from her “influencer” career but she’s in a position to delete her Instagram so can’t be money they rely on. The crazy thing is I think she’d be so much better off mentally if she did work, it seems to me like she tries to fill her days helping others etc trying to find a sense of purpose.
Definitely, I think she’d be a different person if she got out of the house and got a proper job

Only just caught up, did she really go on skype to her counsellor with wet hair in her dressing gown 😮 then if Chris ”hopped on” in his trackies they must have looked a right sight 😬. Its already been said but is she sitting in bed at 6pm, ffs Tanya get out of the house and get a job ma love

I think he was just batting a fly away, definitely not Autism even the adhd is debatable in my opinion
Maybe he was, I think it was Monga who said she knows someone autistic who does the same. I think adhd can quite often be linked with autism but I’m no expert so who knows. I have thought a few times that Corbeh can seem quite detached. He’s had all the tests for adhd hasn’t he, again I’m no expert but I think his behaviour has been really bad in the past, the school were on about sending him home for lunch for a while because he was that bad and she was constantly getting called in by them, plus I think a lot more goes on than Tan let’s on

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I bet that taste so bland. I notice in every one of her tutorials she NEVER, EVER seasons her food. It's just so bland. Passata, herbs, stock. Thats all it consists of. I bet her ocean parrr which is naturally salty hasn't even got a sprinkle of cracked black pepper on it.
The worst was years ago when she did a steak tutorial. She bunged the steak in the frying pan no seasoning and then started making oxo roast potatoes?!

Only just caught up, did she really go on skype to her counsellor with wet hair in her dressing gown 😮 then if Chris ”hopped on” in his trackies they must have looked a right sight 😬. Its already been said but is she sitting in bed at 6pm, ffs Tanya get out of the house and get a job ma love

Maybe he was, I think it was Monga who said she knows someone autistic who does the same. I think adhd can quite often be linked with autism but I’m no expert so who knows. I have thought a few times that Corbeh can seem quite detached. He’s had all the tests for adhd hasn’t he, again I’m no expert but I think his behaviour has been really bad in the past, the school were on about sending him home for lunch for a while because he was that bad and she was constantly getting called in by them, plus I think a lot more goes on that what Tan let’s on
Yes ADHD and Autism are both neurological but I genuinely think he was just batting a fly. He seems far too ‘connected’ to have Autism. I think the bad school behavior can’t be helped by the bad diet and (from what I’ve observed) really early to bed boring nights and possible ultra controlling parenting. For some kids school is the only place to let off steam. I have a feeling tan is highly temperamental and those boys probably have to tread on egg shells around her.

The worst was years ago when she did a steak tutorial. She bunged the steak in the frying pan no seasoning and then started making oxo roast potatoes?!

Yes ADHD and Autism are both neurological but I genuinely think he was just batting a fly. He seems far too ‘connected’ to have Autism. I think the bad school behavior can’t be helped by the bad diet and (from what I’ve observed) really early to bed boring nights and possible ultra controlling parenting. For some kids school is the only place to let off steam. I have a feeling tan is highly temperamental and those boys probably have to tread on egg shells around her.
Yes I think she’s very temperamental, looks like she’s always in a mood! Agree she does feed them a lot of crap x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.