Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is courtesy time 31st July due to Coronavirus
I am self employed and in July, you make a payment towards your next tax bill which is due on or before January 31st of the following year ie currently 2021. This is calculated on what your last tax year return was
Yes, the Government have said this Julys payment can be delayed due to covid...but that is not what she was talking about. She said she was going to 'put in het tax return'

Reactions: 1
I am self employed and in July, you make a payment towards your next tax bill which is due on or before January 31st of the following year ie currently 2021. This is calculated on what your last tax year return was
Yes, the Government have said this Julys payment can be delayed due to covid...but that is not what she was talking about. She said she was going to 'put in het tax return'
I’m also self employed and can confirm tax returns have been extended due to covid.

I’m also self employed and can confirm tax returns have been extended due to covid.
Tax returns are due in by 31st Jan every year for the previous tax year April - April
Jan 2020 ( due from tax year April 2018 - April 2019) has been and gone and Covid wasn't an issue then and they were most definitely payable by that date.
Are you saying that Tax returns due for Jan 2021 (for tax year 2019 - April 2020) have been extended? I've not seen that? Can you point me in the right direction where that info is available?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Theres definitely more to this counselling than she is letting on. Chris bought a dirt bike because the counsellor said it was important to have hobbies so, he got that and thats why the boys have the quads. I reckon its either relationship counselling or some sort of family mediation (which wouldn't surprise me based on other things said over the past year or so!).

Reactions: 5
Chris must have thought he was Evel Knievel the way he was posing and going round the track 😂 Did anyone notice the hand movements Corby was doing while he was sat eating his bap ! wonder is that to do with his ADHD or is there a bit of autism going on as well ? Tan was completely spaced out around 9 min in she's deff on something and again no sign of Chris at the house ,mind you that ocean pie was like vomit on a plate he might have been away for a tekaway:sick:

Chris, Chris, Chris plenty of mentions of Chris.

How long does it take lips to go down not being an expert on these things 🤔
Bloody lies you could even see the needle site on her last vids :rolleyes: Megan must do them for her they're awful looking..

Reactions: 6
Theres definitely more to this counselling than she is letting on. Chris bought a dirt bike because the counsellor said it was important to have hobbies so, he got that and thats why the boys have the quads. I reckon its either relationship counselling or some sort of family mediation (which wouldn't surprise me based on other things said over the past year or so!).
Yeah I agree, defo relationship/family counselling. Yet more money on a dirt bike for Chris, where does all the money come from? I hope it doesn’t happen but I can just see it one day, Chris falls off bike and breaks his leg so needs to take weeks off work 😬

Chris must have thought he was Evel Knievel the way he was posing and going round the track 😂 Did anyone notice the hand movements Corby was doing while he was sat eating his bap ! wonder is that to do with his ADHD or is there a bit of autism going on as well ? Tan was completely spaced out around 9 min in she's deff on something and again no sign of Chris at the house ,mind you that ocean pie was like vomit on a plate he might have been away for a tekaway:sick:

Bloody lies you could even see the needle site on her last vids :rolleyes: Megan must do them for her they're awful looking..
Omg that ocean parrrrr 🤢
Oh the lips defo look like they’ve been done again, does she expect us to believe they’re still like that from December?!
Oh and what’s she on about, she’s had the boys for six months constantly, schools never closed until the end of March so it’s just over 4 months. I know it’s been tough but we’re all in the same boat. I’ve felt like throttling mine some days 😂
Oh yeah Evel Knievel eat your heart out 😂
I‘m sure her brother was stood at the side of the track too but she never mentioned him, she said she’s not seeing anyone at all 🤔

Chris, Chris, Chris plenty of mentions of Chris.

How long does it take lips to go down not being an expert on these things 🤔
I’m no expert either but they defo don’t last 8 months 🤔

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree, defo relationship/family counselling. Yet more money on a dirt bike for Chris, where does all the money come from? I hope it doesn’t happen but I can just see it one day, Chris falls off bike and breaks his leg so needs to take weeks off work 😬

Omg that ocean parrrrr 🤢
Oh the lips defo look like they’ve been done again, does she expect us to believe they’re still like that from December?!
Oh and what’s she on about, she’s had the boys for six months constantly, schools never closed until the end of March so it’s just over 4 months. I know it’s been tough but we’re all in the same boat. I’ve felt like throttling mine some days 😂
Oh yeah Evel Knievel eat your heart out 😂
I‘m sure her brother was stood at the side of the track too but she never mentioned him, she said she’s not seeing anyone at all 🤔

I’m no expert either but they defo don’t last 8 months 🤔
Yeah that was deff her brother flouting the rules already :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I thought so! Us tattlers don’t miss a trick! Just gone back and looked at Corbeh’s hands, I see what you mean
Yeah my cousins son has aspergers and my sisters son is at the high end of the autistic spectrum ,they do those sort of movements along with hand flapping and other stuff ,it just caught my eye..

Reactions: 3
The lovely orchard she bought (orchid)

Thread : Taking a break from the Gram ,breaking lockdown with the Fam

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"tea were O-shen parrrrr ma loves" looks more like a pavement pizza on a sunday morning outside the local nightclub to me ;)

tan.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Love that she has put ‘he’s’....spelt exactly how she says just like jooo- lie 😂

Is she having a laugh....,when my cards were read it kept saying you need time on your own! She is hardly with the boys a lot of the time and in bed at 6pm for a few hours if Netflix. It was sad as well when she said she didn’t need a hobby as her hobby is going out with friends and shopping.....when does she ever go out with friends and shopping is amazon & eBay from her bed at 3pm as she’ll have fed and bathed the boooyyyssss by then. It’s so frustrating that she can’t see that a few simple changes would really improve her mundane life!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.