Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God that statement alone is appalling I'm sorry about your daughter that goes to any parent with a child with extra needs ,but to make out a parent labels their child so they can claim disability benefits is disgusting there's many parents struggle for years before they seek help, most as a last resort .It's not for you to judge what's genuine or not that's up to the professionals..

Very true ! Ann Hegerty wasn't diagnosed till she was 45 there's so much been learned about the spectrum now ..
Im sorry you feel that way but it’s the truth there is a lot of people that try and get disability benefits that’s why they had to get strict on it. Saying otherwise is naive.

‘The boys just threw stuff in’
My children wouldn’t dare just throw stuff in. That is way too much sugar. No wonder corby has behavioral issues.

Reactions: 2
Im sorry you feel that way but it’s the truth there is a lot of people that try and get disability benefits that’s why they had to get strict on it. Saying otherwise is naive.

‘The boys just threw stuff in’
My children wouldn’t dare just throw stuff in. That is way too much sugar. No wonder corby has behavioral issues.
And so is Judging people when you don't know their situation ,As they're so strict it's a wonder the lady was entitled to claim as much as she has. I'm sure she had to provide plenty of MEDICAL PROOF.People in Glass houses shouldn't throw stones ,it's judgemental people like you that put people off claiming money their genuinely entitled to ..all disabilities are not visible ...Sugar is not the cause of Corby's DISABILITY..

Reactions: 5
What's her obsession with that limp salad bag she throws it with early every meal. You know the one full of all the hard bits of iceberg and a few bits if stray grated carrot.
Come on ma loof get a bag of rocket leaves.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tax returns are due in by 31st Jan every year for the previous tax year April - April
Jan 2020 ( due from tax year April 2018 - April 2019) has been and gone and Covid wasn't an issue then and they were most definitely payable by that date.
Are you saying that Tax returns due for Jan 2021 (for tax year 2019 - April 2020) have been extended? I've not seen that? Can you point me in the right direction where that info is available?
@SusanBoobson

did you find that tax info for me?
Interested to see it 😀

• Haha
Is it just me or does anyone else get seriously annoyed when you tubers constantly prod and touch food items as they go along? I can't stand it.. Charlotte Taylor is TERRIBLE for this! That's why I can't even watch her food hauls.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I know a good diet won’t cure Corbys ADHD. But surely all that sugar and processed crap doesn’t help?!

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does anyone else get seriously annoyed when you tubers constantly prod and touch food items as they go along? I can't stand it.. Charlotte Taylor is TERRIBLE for this! That's why I can't even watch her food hauls.
YES!!! It seems to be be part of the 'job' spec though...they ALL do it!:mad:

I first noticed Mrs Hinch doing it...I guess they all copied her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I know a good diet won’t cure Corbys ADHD. But surely all that sugar and processed crap doesn’t help?!
Definitely not! I mean think of all the sugar in the parrrrs alone 😂 cherry bakewells and apple parrrs because he loves them! Not forgetting the angel cake slarrrrces, milkshake biscuits, cookies! Plus all the other crap. I know the boys are slim but it doesn’t mean they’re healthy, with her being a qualified nutritionist you would think she’d know better 😉

I see she’s been reading here, pictured all loved up with Chris and making a point of getting out of the house, hi ma love 👋

• Haha
chris, chris be quick cos on tattle sarrt they're sayin we broke up and you don't live ere wi me and us boys, lets ger up ont ills quickly to get some good family pictures to prove em wrong, you can even gi us a kiss, ave washed me air specially. We're well good we are aren't we? now lets go ome for some left over ocean paaaar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
chris, chris be quick cos on tattle sarrt they're sayin we broke up and you don't live ere wi me and us boys, lets ger up ont ills quickly to get some good family pictures to prove em wrong, you can even gi us a kiss, ave washed me air specially. We're well good we are aren't we? now lets go ome for some left over ocean paaaar
As long as it ent tinned tatties or vegetable medleh!

• Haha
Where are these pics?! I'm dying to have a nosey!

Howling 😂😂😂😂 honest to god that ocean paaaaar was something else, probably the worst thing I've ever seen her dish up and I've seen some utter shite over the years!

• Haha
I've been meaning to go back and watch her old cooking vlogs for the laughs but I literally feel queasy when I think of the state of her kitchen and her hygiene standards 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Haha
I've been meaning to go back and watch her old cooking vlogs for the laughs but I literally feel queasy when I think of the state of her kitchen and her hygiene standards 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢
Remember when her kitchen accent colour matched those sick emoji? Quite appropriate really :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Can someone screenshot it please? Ps sorry if anyone's about to get put off their dinner

Remember when Chris got scammed.... £13 lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can someone screenshot it please? Ps sorry if anyone's about to get put off their dinner

Remember when Chris got scammed.... £13 lol
tan.jpg

tan1.png

Chris getting scammed was hilarious, she almost had a whole playlist of it.......

chris were scammed
chris were scammed again
chris were almost scammed

• Haha
5 meals in 5 days is up ma loves. My god she needs to clean her grout 🤢. She’s doing that annoying click what all the tik tok knobs do. She gives a really good tip about having beans with your tea “you want to put them in the pan” 😂
Surely Corbeh and Rio don’t eat the same amount of korma that her and Chris do, she splits the syns four ways 🤔

That looks like a old pic her lips dont look like a baboons arse like they do now 😂
Good point 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.