Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all, its all well and good seeking counselling but I think she's someone who just cant be helped. Forwarding an email of terrible diet advice is not work.
Definitely something else brewing.
Last week it was all full face of make up today she looks unkempt there's no in between.
Also she's in an area restricted again as am I and I must admit it's really had an effect on my mood 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She definitely seems a bit dazed and seems to be forgetting her words even worse than usual.

Reactions: 3
Agree with all, its all well and good seeking counselling but I think she's someone who just cant be helped. Forwarding an email of terrible diet advice is not work.
Definitely something else brewing.
Last week it was all full face of make up today she looks unkempt there's no in between.
Also she's in an area restricted again as am I and I must admit it's really had an effect on my mood 😒
Aww hope you're Ok it's tit this virus hokey cokey 🙁

She definitely seems a bit dazed and seems to be forgetting her words even worse than usual.
She seems really distant like she's not even there or can't be bothered ,she has this past while. I wonder what happened to finally lead her to seek counselling🤔

It's all a bit weird, she seems distant and not herself something is definitely going on. I think it's time she gave up YouTube for a while aswell as her insta and Facebook, but I suppose that's where she makes her money so she has to keep throwing out pointless boring videos for the ad revenue, sad really because she hasn't let herself grieve for her grandad long enough it's all just Gona come tumbling on top of her eventually. And where the hell is Chris 🤔

Reactions: 6
Aww hope you're Ok it's tit this virus hokey cokey 🙁

She seems really distant like she's not even there or can't be bothered ,she has this past while. I wonder what happened to finally lead her to seek counselling🤔
Thanks @monga More confused than anything cos our infection rates are down as are admissions etc 🤔

Reactions: 2
just watched the new vlog, she does not seem ok at all and im not talking her usual level of not ok.....she was really off the scale, why vlog if thats all you can muster? she needs to step away from it all and get sorted out or she will end up in a bigger mess, the poor kids when all she seems to do is sit or lay around all day. Not one mention or glimpse of the elvis the pelvis either hmmmm

its tan life Jim but not as we know it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just watched the new vlog, she does not seem ok at all and im not talking her usual level of not ok.....she was really off the scale, why vlog if thats all you can muster? she needs to step away from it all and get sorted out or she will end up in a bigger mess, the poor kids when all she seems to do is sit or lay around all day. Not one mention or glimpse of the elvis the pelvis either hmmmm

its tan life Jim but not as we know it ;)
Elvis the Pelvis 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Maybe she's been caught fiddling the books lol who knows?! She's got so much "cash" to burn selling tit meal plans which I don't think many people are buying now are they? , it's bound to start raising suspicions. And her lips are getting bigger and bigger

Maybe she's been caught fiddling the books lol who knows?! She's got so much "cash" to burn selling tit meal plans which I don't think many people are buying now are they? , it's bound to start raising suspicions. And her lips are getting bigger and bigger
Don’t think she’s fiddling the books, don’t think she’s doing any books at all!
When she said she’s doing her tax return because she didn’t do it in April?? What?
April is the end of the financial year, nothing to do with doing your tax return!

It could be a number of reasons. She was very close to her grandad and only lost her dad last year. Maybe she reads on here and it’s effected her confidence.
Image says she’s come off insta because it was effecting her mental health. That’s common for a lot of people. She admits she closes off when she’s feeling down so that’s probably why she’s not got Chris on the vlogs. I think with tax return you get some courtesy time.

I think the change in her has been evident for a long time ,but somethings brought it to a head now. Weather that being the bereavements or something else it's clear she's not herself..I don't think her and Chris have been getting along for a while. I can't see how a weddings going to solve things, even if counselling helps for now the peace might not last in the long run .I think he's only there for the boys tbh..

Last edited:
She’s very up and down . Last week she had made a big effort with her hair and her red lipstick and this week it’s scraped back again. Her tone and slow speech, almost a bit slurred in some parts made me wonder if she has started taking anti depressants. I used to take them years ago for PND and it made me slur my speech slightly initially.

It could be a number of reasons. She was very close to her grandad and only lost her dad last year. Maybe she reads on here and it’s effected her confidence.
Image says she’s come off insta because it was effecting her mental health. That’s common for a lot of people. She admits she closes off when she’s feeling down so that’s probably why she’s not got Chris on the vlogs. I think with tax return you get some courtesy time.
Sadly no courtesy time with the Inland Revenue!
Tax returns for the previous years figures can be submitted anytime between April and the following January - it's not the first time she has got the timings wrong. I just think it's a cover up. She thinks that if she mentions 'doing her accounts' that we will assume she is declaring her earnings. Personally, I think otherwise! I think she knows that there is something about April that is significant in HMRC but hasn't grasped that it isn't a deadline, it's just the end of the financial year!

Tax returns for the previous years figures can be submitted anytime between April and the following January - it's not the first time she has got the timings wrong. I just think it's a cover up. She thinks that if she mentions 'doing her accounts' that we will assume she is declaring her earnings. Personally, I think otherwise! I think she knows that there is something about April that is significant in HMRC but hasn't grasped that it isn't a deadline, it's just the end of the financial year!
Maybe it's Tax credits she meant,I think they can be submitted up until July 31st ( I could be wrong )..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only just caught up, she does seem very down. Expected really with her being so close to her Grandad. As someone else said I think it would do her the world of good getting a job and getting outside the house. I’m still working from home and I don’t know how people manage it, I feel quite isolated and I really miss seeing friends/colleagues in the office. I don’t think I could do it permanently, I honestly think this would be best for her, how long can she keep saying about crap meal plans etc?! I’m thinking for her mental health. Let’s face it even when she says she’s “working from home” she’s not really 🙄

Reactions: 5
There is courtesy time 31st July due to Coronavirus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.