Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was someone saying it was unfair her using her kids to make money and she should keep them off the internet and get a proper job
Leanne wasn’t holding back was she 😂 I wonder if she’s a tattler?! She’s not far wrong like 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was wondering the same thing,yes she certainly let rip 😂 but have to agree some very valid points.I was really surprised Tanya didn't block her sooner 😳

Reactions: 5
Although I don't think she does feature them as much as she used to,maybe because their stuck to the Xbox

Was interesting to see she's said there's a lot going on that she doesn't show on YT, I can't help thinking Chris has gone and it's pushed her over the edge 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It was someone saying it was unfair her using her kids to make money and she should keep them off the internet and get a proper job
'stop watching and making me more money' wow true bitchy colours coming out there a bit tan no wonder it got deleted 😂. I think Chris is gone, not a mention of him around the boys and at the end she makes a point of saying 'We' watched such and such but he usually chimes in in the background or she asks him what it's called or what he thinks of it 🤔 was anyone else waiting on the sad news that April had died or escaped with that title? It's gona happen just a matter of time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'stop watching and making me more money' wow true bitchy colours coming out there a bit tan no wonder it got deleted 😂. I think Chris is gone, not a mention of him around the boys and at the end she makes a point of saying 'We' watched such and such but he usually chimes in in the background or she asks him what it's called or what he thinks of it 🤔 was anyone else waiting on the sad news that April had died or escaped with that title? It's gona happen just a matter of time!
That was my first thought the dog was dead ! yeah I think he's gone too ,she didn't even make him any tuna ,sweetcorn she just said she'd make it for her and the boyzz..He was there on Tuesday we heard him roar at April ,but it could have been for the counselling..

What in the name of God was that food haul? Who lets 2 kids run around the shop filling the trolley up with tit whilst you ponder over the apples 😂 I'm not Satan and I do let my kids pick treats but I also say no put that back when they've gone overboard, it's not that hard. Was she trying to convince us that was all for the boys and she's not gona be knee deep in that snack drawer every evening? Cmon tan get a grip

Reactions: 9
What in the name of God was that food haul? Who lets 2 kids run around the shop filling the trolley up with tit whilst you ponder over the apples 😂 I'm not Satan and I do let my kids pick treats but I also say no put that back when they've gone overboard, it's not that hard. Was she trying to convince us that was all for the boys and she's not gona be knee deep in that snack drawer every evening? Cmon tan get a grip
Came on to say the same! My kids ask for all kinds in the shop but I certainly don’t let them put that amount of shite in! Of course I let them pick some treats. Yeah its defo for her too, stop blaming Corbeh 😂

Reactions: 10
did she actually do any of her own shopping or did the kids do it? honestly how does anyone not notice all those treats she claims to have not seen? utter bullshit, she will blame all those snacks for not being on plan this coming week and say it "were corbehs fault"
hardly anything to make a meal with and one small bag of salad amongst all that crap......tell us again what a great nutritionist and meal planner you are Tan ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£101 and the majority of it was crap. Dont get me wrong we have a treat drawer which I add to every time I go shopping but I wouldn't make it the basis of my shopping trip! That was quite a hideous amount 😏

Reactions: 11
did she actually do any of her own shopping or did the kids do it? honestly how does anyone not notice all those treats she claims to have not seen? utter bullshit, she will blame all those snacks for not being on plan this coming week and say it "were corbehs fault"
hardly anything to make a meal with and one small bag of salad amongst all that crap......tell us again what a great nutritionist and meal planner you are Tan ;)
No meal stuff, probably a sign that she’s eating a lot of tekaways ma loves. Chris got some benefit bars, they’re slimming world friendly but she never mentioned having any, what plan ma loves 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What the duck is all that junk? The boys threw snacks in... Because you let them Tan! Sod your syns, you'll be indulging in that no doubt My son can pick out one treat if I have to take him shopping with me and thats usually a chocolate bar or a lolly, and thats as far as it goes. I understand kids love snacks and treats but thats just unreal. Another food haul with junk and no inspiration. I can't think of a decent meal she can make that with that Haul? 101 worth of absolute tit. I'm not showing off or saying I'm perfect but I spent £86 for a family of 3, it has lasted almost 2weeks tomorrow and we still have plenty left to make meals out of it. Nutritionist my arse.... Give it up Tan and work in Subway or something.

• Heart
Well tbh they're not wrong with the message are they. However, I wouldn't go in on a woman who is clearly struggling a lot mentally with life and being a mother. As a functioning, intelligent adult It's hard to accept at times that there are people in world who are that selfish, lazy and hopeless at being parents, who don't put their kids first. Tan and Chris fall into this category. I'm not sure who's at fault for the situation, they seem to not know any better but it deffo needs addressing. If they're having counselling then that's a step in the right direction. Maybe it will make her take stock of her life and how she conducts herself because she does need to change. They both do.

She calls them "my love" 🤣🤣🤣 I doubt she'll give up being a cocky witch mind 😄

Those kids are so spoilt,she literally never says no to them. No wonder Corby struggles to stick to rules and boundaries at school! If my kids threw anything in the trolley that I hadn’t said was ok, I would put it back immediately,they don’t dictate what we buy,it’s not healthy for kids to control their parents,even something as simple as the food shop. She’d must have money to burn too.....

Those kids are so spoilt,she literally never says no to them. No wonder Corby struggles to stick to rules and boundaries at school! If my kids threw anything in the trolley that I hadn’t said was ok, I would put it back immediately,they don’t dictate what we buy,it’s not healthy for kids to control their parents,even something as simple as the food shop. She’d must have money to burn too.....
Well said

What the duck is all that junk? The boys threw snacks in... Because you let them Tan! Sod your syns, you'll be indulging in that no doubt My son can pick out one treat if I have to take him shopping with me and thats usually a chocolate bar or a lolly, and thats as far as it goes. I understand kids love snacks and treats but thats just unreal. Another food haul with junk and no inspiration. I can't think of a decent meal she can make that with that Haul? 101 worth of absolute tit. I'm not showing off or saying I'm perfect but I spent £86 for a family of 3, it has lasted almost 2weeks tomorrow and we still have plenty left to make meals out of it. Nutritionist my arse.... Give it up Tan and work in Subway or something.
Was just wondering what sort of meal plan could she get out of that ,there was nothing there only rubbish ...I'm calling Tekaways galore !

Too right you have to be cruel to be kind. Making excuses for their crappy behaviour won't do them any good either
£101 for a top-up shop full of rubbish !
Bloody hell that's nearly my weekly shop😄😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.