Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good gosh.....talking us through how to make baked beans and the tuna pasta when she just stirs mayo through it WTF is she thinking. That is not content

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
How does she manage to make food look so grim? Chicken fadges anyone??

20200810_083533.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her new finger clicking trick 😂 Chicken korma - if that was my kids they would prob have 9syns worth combined , not each , think she is overestimating how much they have there . Her tone of voice , sounds really angry lol

Reactions: 5
Well that's this weeks tea's (dinner for me, I'm a southerner!!) sorted ma loves! 🤢
The great news is, I will weigh a few lbs less by the end of the week and my husband would divorce me if I served that tit up:ROFLMAO: Killing 2 birds with one stone there:ROFLMAO:

At least I know how to 'cook' gammon, chips and beans though, so that can only be a good thing....Jesus H! Really, this is NOT good content Tan!
Apart from anything else, there was not a seasoning in sight! Not that it would have made any difference to any of that!

And the clicking, just NO. And her boys are suddenly OBSESSED with everything. You've been watching too much Mrs Hinch and Fopperbollox!

• Haha
Well that's this weeks tea's (dinner for me, I'm a southerner!!) sorted ma loves! 🤢
The great news is, I will weigh a few lbs less by the end of the week and my husband would divorce me if I served that tit up:ROFLMAO: Killing 2 birds with one stone there:ROFLMAO:

At least I know how to 'cook' gammon, chips and beans though, so that can only be a good thing....Jesus H! Really, this is NOT good content Tan!
Apart from anything else, there was not a seasoning in sight! Not that it would have made any difference to any of that!

And the clicking, just NO. And her boys are suddenly OBSESSED with everything. You've been watching too much Mrs Hinch and Fopperbollox!
She loves fopps, she even spits on her lashes like her! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she says rice it comes up ass on the subtitles lmao. Sounds like ass any way

What does she mean speed food don't go well with gammon egg and chips? Peas go well with it! Not a speed food I know but better than cheesy beans.. They look like they'd make me trump all night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg just watched her vlog 😂😂 her meals look bad and that finger clicking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 No no no Tan leave that to hinch you just look like a knob 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
5 meals in 5 days is up ma loves. My god she needs to clean her grout 🤢. She’s doing that annoying click what all the tik tok knobs do. She gives a really good tip about having beans with your tea “you want to put them in the pan” 😂
Surely Corbeh and Rio don’t eat the same amount of korma that her and Chris do, she splits the syns four ways 🤔
I thought the same

Good point 😂

Reactions: 2
Well at least I now know how to add a jar of aldi korma sauce to some fanny looking chicken 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Well at least I now know how to add a jar of aldi korma sauce to some fanny looking chicken 🤮🤮🤮
I haven't even watched it yet I'm saving it till after dinner ...don't want to be boking into my lasagne 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.