Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intrigued I just checked on her very first video 4 years ago on her Mazzy page and she sure is driving the very same motorhome and went to a campsite alone!.

Very bizarre video though, she said she didn't have any food apart from a sandwich, lager and a bottle of baileys - she was talking in a very strange baby voice when she went to bed and then in the morning said she had fallen over, hurt her shoulder and had broken her toe and decided to go home the next day! Speechless springs to mind lol o_Oo_O

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Intrigued I just checked on her very first video 4 years ago on her Mazzy page and she sure is driving the very same motorhome and went to a campsite alone!.

Very bizarre video though, she said she didn't have any food apart from a sandwich, lager and a bottle of baileys - she was talking in a very strange baby voice when she went to bed and then in the morning said she had fallen over, hurt her shoulder and had broken her toe and decided to go home the next day! Speechless springs to mind lol o_Oo_O
We've all had nights like that 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m confused?! 🥴
If she’s 44 now coming up to 45 (I don’t know if that’s the case though) she’d have been born in 1979 and therefore would have turned 17 in 1996 which is prior to the driving licence C1 removal - just!
Yes sorry, earliest she could do her driving test would be 1997 so unless she's done the extra test she wouldn't have C1 on her license.

I'm not to sure on how the licence category go but I just looked up the spec on their type of motorhome.
Im sure you can only drive up to 3.4t if you passed your driving test after Jan 1997
Sorry to be a pedant 😳 but I’ve just looked up their vehicle and it’s 3.5T which you can drive with a standard licence so Mazzy is able to drive it legally.

Reactions: 4
And the Radfords plus the Rolling Rucks and go to those social events didn't they?
Remember when they stayed in the Rolling Rucks house and Mazzy couldn't get the washing machine working🤣 and they looked like they weren't one bit careful using things 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2024-04-04 175459.png

At what point would you start questioning your decisions in life?

For me it would come way before dragging my girlfriends choccy logs around in a little turd wagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Mazzy is embarrassed by Dan tbh.
When they went to Ingoldmells Dan started ranting about 500 migrants crossing the channel this year and he said most of the market stall holders were African.
Mazzy said she hadn’t noticed and looked quite embarrassed. She is certainly more self aware than Dan.
This absolutely boiled my piss. He’s just getting worse. racist asshole. He thinks he’s a successful influence. No mate you’re a baggy eyed wanker. He treats Bo selecta like a skivvy. All because his mother still wipes his ass when he’s home. People who met them say he’s nothing like he is on YouTube. Bullshit. they went to a motor home show a few years ago. They got let into the influencers part. He got pissed and acted like a royal head. That’s when everyone started to distance themselves from him.
---
When they split up again a few years ago. She went off in the van and done some ghost hunting. Then a week later baggy eyes appeared

Reactions: 8
This absolutely boiled my piss. He’s just getting worse. racist asshole. He thinks he’s a successful influence. No mate you’re a baggy eyed wanker. He treats Bo selecta like a skivvy. All because his mother still wipes his ass when he’s home. People who met them say he’s nothing like he is on YouTube. Bullshit. they went to a motor home show a few years ago. They got let into the influencers part. He got pissed and acted like a royal head. That’s when everyone started to distance themselves from him.
---
When they split up again a few years ago. She went off in the van and done some ghost hunting. Then a week later baggy eyes appeared
Remember when they split up😂Mazzy wanted to sell the van then she went off and left him and he had no where to live🤣🤣Oh it was a joy to watch.....then she came back again(fool) Wish she would get wise to him again and tell him to f@#k off.🙄
---
View attachment 2855843
At what point would you start questioning your decisions in life?

For me it would come way before dragging my girlfriends choccy logs around in a little turd wagon.
Thats all he's fit for 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are so greedy all these freebies coming and reviews get a job

Reactions: 3
Remember when they split up😂Mazzy wanted to sell the van then she went off and left him and he had no where to live🤣🤣Oh it was a joy to watch.....then she came back again(fool) Wish she would get wise to him again and tell him to f@#k off.🙄
---

Thats all he's fit for 🤣🤣
Was that on video? If it is I’ll look for it and have a gander 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
He said something else recently that was pretty close to racist (don’t recall what it was but they were sitting at the table in the van - she looked mortified). I’ve wondered what happened with Neil & Emma. Another friend couple they seemed to just take-take-take from. Do they ever do good for others?

Reactions: 6
He said something else recently that was pretty close to racist (don’t recall what it was but they were sitting at the table in the van - she looked mortified). I’ve wondered what happened with Neil & Emma. Another friend couple they seemed to just take-take-take from. Do they ever do good for others?
I think Neil got wise to them being users and also f@#k face making a fool out of him thinking he's funny 😠

Reactions: 7
Please post a link if you find it.
No luck finding any videos I’m afraid- they must have removed them. I did see on Mazzys own channel right when she started it 4 years ago, she’s on her own and driving the MH but no mention of why 🙄

Reactions: 2