Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for starting a new thread :D

See Dan's new rant? After he made such a fuss about not doing reviews any more, he's back to doing reviews. It's hard to take career advice from a man in an inflatable awning seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has been talked about before but I asked Mazzy on her page a day or so ago - why she never mentions what she eats - waffles on and on about what she's making for Dan - usually Spam and more Spam with Spam on top lol but never a mention about what she's eating or making for herself... she ignored me.... didn't delete the commen, but answered or liked ALL comments but mine. So what's the score, has she got some sort of eating disorder or issue that she just won't show what's she's eating? very strange that she wouldn't answer :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has been talked about before but I asked Mazzy on her page a day or so ago - why she never mentions what she eats - waffles on and on about what she's making for Dan - usually Spam and more Spam with Spam on top lol but never a mention about what she's eating or making for herself... she ignored me.... didn't delete the commen, but answered or liked ALL comments but mine. So what's the score, has she got some sort of eating disorder or issue that she just won't show what's she's eating? very strange that she wouldn't answer :unsure:
It takes a lot of calories to sustain a 'shape' like that I would hazzard a guess she's surviving off the copius beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must admit I turned off Mazzy’s video today. She filmed herself ironing!
I don’t do ironing myself so I’m not going to watch someone else do it. Bizarre.
The hospital bag packing was very odd.

Reactions: 9
I don’t do ironing myself so I’m not going to watch someone else do it. Bizarre.
She can't be more imaginitive than to fart out her daily chores, I'm quite suprised she doesn't show us her taking a dump in the morning aswell.

I did a drinking game last night and had to take a drink everytime she said 'it'z kworlitee' on the temu junk video. They've not no integrity....

Got alcohol poisioning and am dead now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The hospital bag was weird - even more weird was the amount of comments saying what a great idea! I went in hospital not that long ago (appendicitis). I just told my husband what I needed and where to find things! so is she thinking she would be in a coma so she couldn't tell Dan what she would need!!
---
She can't be more imaginitive than to fart out her daily chores, I'm quite suprised she doesn't show us her taking a dump in the morning aswell.

I did a drinking game last night and had to take a drink everytime she said 'it'z kworlitee' on the temu junk video. They've not no integrity....

Got alcohol poisioning and am dead now.

The "so to say" is the weird word combination that gets me! :confused:

Reactions: 8
The hospital bag was weird - even more weird was the amount of comments saying what a great idea! I went in hospital not that long ago (appendicitis). I just told my husband what I needed and where to find things! so is she thinking she would be in a coma so she couldn't tell Dan what she would need!!
---

"Soda sey" wtf she means by that I'll never know
---
---

Evebrows made out of sharpie are a new thing to me

Last edited:
  • Haha
"Soda sey" wtf she means by that I'll never know
---

Evebrows made out of sharpie are a new thing to me
Oh I can’t with those eyebrows!!! How does she look in the mirror and think - yeah they look realistic!!! Also why does Dan not say to his ’better’ half not say, ‘ love, your eyebrows look shite” ! 🤯

• Haha
Her vocabulary is shocking. You can tell when she’s had a drink she pronounces every single letter. Eyebrows so to say 😂 honestly sell an electric bike love and get some micro bladed brows. They are a mess, everyday they get worse.
desperate Dan has just killed me off.

• Haha
because she's ment to be on a "diet", but she's failing...

she did a rant a few month ago because someone said her salads are to high in calories lol, and she was very angry

• Haha
Mazzy doesn’t eat all her calories come from alcohol. Think that’s probably why she’s sensitive about it. All she ever eats is salad or chicken so it’s not the food that’s causing her to have gained weight.

I wouldn’t say she’s huge though she’s about a size 16, that’s the average size for a British woman

Mazzy doesn’t eat all her calories come from alcohol. Think that’s probably why she’s sensitive about it. All she ever eats is salad or chicken so it’s not the food that’s causing her to have gained weight.

I wouldn’t say she’s huge though she’s about a size 16, that’s the average size for a British woman
It's all the crisps and chocolate they eat in bed when they settle in at 6pm 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ah right.. from the bits I’ve seen, she makes a big thing of feeding Dan and is obviously hiding what she’s eating and drinking then by the sound of it.

From what I’ve seen you’ve got to be quick with the comments as they get deleted pretty sharpish but I did see someone annoyed with her over the hospital bag because she was packing make up lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---

Yes, definitely weird. She's preparing for some unknown serious illness requiring hospitalization, but not so serious that she can't apply her makeup. And she's bought new pajamas and slippers for the occasion.

Also, she spent hours (or was it days?) ironing Dan's shirts, only to fold them up and pack them away for six weeks. The creases from the folds will be there when he unpacks them. Looking forward to another ironing video from Turkey.
[

• Haha
"You're so handsome, babe", says Mazzy to baw bag face as he models his new "look"..
I had no idea my eyes could roll that far back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Freudian slip from BO Selector "You think I'm more stupid than you realise"

• Haha